为迨所持 翻译。。求求别人帮忙怎么说

英语翻译求帮忙_百度知道
英语翻译求帮忙
下个月要考试成人高考12月份还要考日语等级考试有点忙碌可是没什么时间看书很害怕害怕考不好 就是翻译上面的几句话
提问者采纳
下个月要考试:there will be a paper test next month成人高考: Adult student enrolling testing for colleage and university12月份还要考日语等级考试:There will be Japenese Test for level XXX in this Dec有点忙碌: A little bit busy可是没什么时间看书:No much time for reading很害怕: Scared害怕考不好 Afriad bad result of the test, 或 afriad fail on the test
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他8条回答
下个月要考试examinations will be held next month.成人高考 Adults university entrance 12月份还要考日语等级考试 and Japanese level test in December.有点忙碌 quite busy.可是没什么时间看书 but short of reading time.很害怕 I am afraid.害怕考不好 worring about the examinations.
Next month, there is the University Entry Exam for Adults .In December, the Japanese Level Test is coming, too. So I am a little busy. But time is too tight for me to prepare. I am afraid of
doing poorly.
上菜。。。 Next month I am going to take part in the Adult Exam. Because I also need to busy with the JLPT in December, I am afraid I will not have enough time for the exam preparation. If they screw up, I will be frustrated.P.S.抵制日货。。。抵制J。。。。。
it will have a exam called adult university entrancenext month, and in December it also has the Japanese level exam. it's a litttle busy and may not have much time to get a review, it would be a bit scared for a unexcepted score
上百度一查就知道了
I have an exam next month.the University Entry Exam for AdultsI have to attend the Japanese Level Test in December. Kind of busy. I have little time to prepare. I am so scared I will mess up the exams.
下个月要考试:there will be a paper test next month成人高考:Adult student enrolling testing for colleage and university12月份还要考日语等级考试:There will be Japenese Test for level XXX in this Dec有点忙:A little bit busy可是没什么时间看书:No much time for reading很害怕:Scared害怕考不好:Afriad bad result of the test, 或 afriad fail on the test希望我的回答能帮到你哦~
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁迨天之未阴雨,before it rains,音标,读音,翻译,英文例句,英语词典
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 迨天之未阴雨
1)&&before it rains
迨天之未阴雨
2)&&A cloudy sky is not always a sign of rain.
阴天未必就有雨。
3)&&Before ice melts
4)&&cloudy and rainy weather
The influence and keep away of cloudy and rainy weather on Hainan Digital Seismic N
阴雨天气对海南数字地震台网的影响及防范
5)&&a cheerless rainy day
阴沉的雨天
6)&&These fall rains are very damp.
秋天的雨很阴冷。
补充资料:阴雨
【诗文】:岚雾今朝重,江山此地深。滩声秋更急,峡气晓多阴。望阙云遮眼,思乡雨滴心。将何慰幽独?赖此北窗琴。【注释】:【出处】:全唐诗
说明:补充资料仅用于学习参考,请勿用于其它任何用途。求帮忙翻译_百度知道
求帮忙翻译
中国能源消费结构的现状,是油气资源相对短缺,同时能源利用效率低下、浪费严重并存。因此,从长远来看,必须改善产业结构和产品结构,建立节能型经济体系,逐步降低能源密集型产业在国民经济中的比重。因此,在短期内适时发展能源服务公司对节能工作有很重要的意义。本文对美国和巴西合同能源管理中的融资方式进行了分析,并提出了适合于我国中小型节能项目和大型节能项目的融资方式,进行了相抵的分析。求帮忙翻译成英文,差不多就行谢谢
提问者采纳
The status quo of China's energy consumption structure, is the oil and gas resources relative shortage, low efficiency of energy utilization, waste serious coexist at the same time. Therefore, in the long run, it is necessary to improve the industrial structure and product structure, building energy-saving economic system, gradually reduce the proportion of energy-intensive industries in the national economy. In the short term, therefore, timely development of energy service companies have important significance to energy conservation. In this paper, the financing mode in the United States and Brazil contract energy management are analyzed, and put forward the suitable for China's small and medium-sized financing way of energy saving and energy conservation projects, are analyzed in the offset.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
12人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Chinese status of energy consumption structure, is a relative shortage of oil and gas resources, while energy use efficiency is low, serious waste. Therefore, in the long run, must improve the industrial structure and product structure, the establishment of energy-saving type economy, gradually reduce the proportion of energy intensive industries in the national economy. Therefore, in the short term the timely development of Energy Service Companies has important significance to the energy saving work. This paper analyzes the America and Brazil contract energy management in the mode of financing, and put forward the suitable for China's small and medium-sized energy-saving projects and large energy project financing, the balance analysis.应该对吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请求帮助,帮忙翻译下《牧竖》最后两句
请问:《牧竖》
牧竖持蓑笠,逢人气傲然。
卧牛吹短笛,耕却傍溪田。
的意思是什么。翻译出来。。谢谢了
《牧竖》是崔道融诗集中流传较广的一首诗
“牧竖持蓑笠,逢人气傲然。”
牧竖:即指牧童。
主要是描写牧童的形象。牧童的身上穿蓑衣戴笠帽,一旦碰到陌生人,就装得像大人显得一付神气的样子。
“卧牛吹短笛,耕却傍溪田。”
当牧童放牧时,卧躺在牛背上并吹着短笛;耕田的时候,就等待在田头边上。
(诗中浮现的是,牧童天真烂漫,颇觉有趣。)
回答数:706
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!求帮忙翻译看看。谢谢大家!_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:650,618贴子:
求帮忙翻译看看。谢谢大家!收藏
Thnk you for lending me the dictionary.B: You"re welcome Could you ______ to me tomorrow?A.give back it
B.give it back
C.get back 2. Has it stopped____________, Mike? We have to do some shopping today.A. to rain
C.raining 3.Xiao Wang________________ a university student next year.A.is
C.is being 4.When he woke up, he heard the_______________of knocking at the door.A.sound
C.noise 5.I don' t like colored coloured
clothes, I Iike white________.A.one
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 求翻译 的文章

随机推荐