求文言文刻舟求剑翻译~·~

求翻译大师~~~~
·~~~~~~~~_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:649,289贴子:
求翻译大师~~~~
·~~~~~~~~收藏
If I had to live my life without you near me The days would all be empty The nights would seem so long With you I see forever oh so clearly I might have been in love before But it never felt this strong Our dreams are young and we both know They'll take us where we want to go Hold me now, touch me now, I don't want to live without you Nothing's gonna change my love for you You oughta know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of I'll never ask for more than your love Nothing's gonna change my love for you You oughta know by now how much I love you The world may change my whole life through But nothing's gonna change my love for you If the road ahead is not so easy Our love will lead a way for us Just like a guiding star I'll be there for you If you should need me You don't have to change a thing I love you just the way you are So come with me and share the view I'll help you see forever too Hold me now Touch me now I don't want to live without you Nothing's gonna change my love for you You oughta know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of I'll never ask for more than your love Nothing's gonna change my love for you You oughta know by now how much I love you The world may change my whole life through But nothing's gonna change my love for you Nothing's gonna change my love for you You oughta know by now how much i love you One thing you can be sure of I'll never ask for more than your love Nothing's gonna change my love for you You oughta know by now how much I love you Thw world may change my whole life through But nothing's gonna change my love for you
有一点点长……不过这是一封情书。
这是一首歌,名字就叫 Nothing's gonna change my love for you,美国老电影《廊桥遗梦》的主题曲。找一找吧,网上应该有翻译。
还真有一点点地长…
一首英文歌,《此情永不移》
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求翻译~·~_百度知道
求翻译~·~
云技术可以提高 sharing service 的效率请勿用翻译器翻译求翻译成英文,谢谢了~·~
Cloud technology will improve the efficiency of sharing service
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译~~~·_百度知道
求翻译~~~·
The market economic system of developed countries is quite mature, so west countries take win-win strategy basically, they could take the benefits of both into consideration.
提问者采纳
发达国家的市场经济系统已经相当成熟了,所以西方国家在协商谈判时,会更多地采取双方共赢的策略;基本上他们会将双方的既得利益都考虑进去。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
市场经济体制的发达国家已经相当成熟,因此,西方国家在谈判中采取双赢的策略,基本上,他们可能需要考虑到双方的利益。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译~~~~~~~~~_英文翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,703贴子:
求翻译~~~~~~~~~收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
跪求啊~~Belt conveyor deviation whatever reason, how to deal with?Deviation handling belt conveyor beltBelt conveyor belt run-time deviation is the most common failures. To address these failures, we should focus attention to the size of installation accuracy and routine maintenance. There are several reasons for deviation is required depending on the reason for different treatment.&&&& Adjust the carrying roller group&&&& Belt conveyor belt conveyor belt across the middle of deviation when the adjustable roller to adjust the positio in manufacture roller group are processed on both sides of mounting holes grow holes, in order to be adjusted. The specific method is biased towards belt which side of the roller group toward which side of the belt forward direction or the other side after the shift. Belt idler upward direction deviation is located at the Group's next move should be to the left, the upper roller group at right.&&&& Install self-aligning idler group&&&& Self-aligning roller group There are many types, such as the middle of shaft-type, four-link, vertical roll, etc. The principle is used to block or roller rotate in the horizontal direction within a block or produce horizontal thrust so that belt to automatically adjust their heart belt Deviation purpose. The total length is generally shorter when the conveyor belt or belt conveyor using this method, two-way run-time is more reasonable, because a shorter belt conveyor easier to deviation and not difficult to adjust. And long belt conveyor is better not use this method because the self-aligning roller group life belt use would have some impact.&&&& Adjust the drive pulley and bend pulley location&&&& Drive pulley bend pulley is adjusted with the belt deviation adjustment exercise. Because of a conveyor belt at least 2-5 roll, all the rollers are installed to be perpendicular to the direction of the centerline length of the belt conveyor, if the skew is too large deviation bound to happen. The adjustment method and adjustment of roller group is similar. For the belt to the drum head, drum, such as the right side of deviation, then the right side of the bearing seat should be moved forward, belts, deviation to the left side of rollers, then the left side of the bearing seat should be moved forward, the corresponding can also be After the shift to the left or right side bearing bearing after the shift. Rear roller adjustment methods and the head drum the opposite. After repeated adjustments until the belt transferred to a more ideal position. Drivers or bend pulley in adjusting the best pre-install its exact location.&&&& Tension at the adjustment of&&&& Belt tensioning adjustment Department Deviation conveyor belt adjustment a very important link. Tension at the top of the two heavy hammer bend pulley exception of the vertical length of the belt should be perpendicular to the direction of gravity away from the vertical, that is, to ensure the level of its axle center line. Using spiral tensioning or hydraulic cylinder tensioning, the tension roller bearing should be accompanied by two translations, in order to ensure cylinder perpendicular to the axis and the vertical belt. The belt deviation of the specific adjustment method, and the roller at a similar adjustment.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
&&&& Reprinted point position on the belt deviation blanking effect&&&& Reprinted material point position on the belt blanking deviation has a very big impact, particularly in the two belt conveyor in the horizontal plane perpendicular to the projection into a greater impact. Generally reproduced the point should be considered the upper and lower relative height of two belt machine. Relative height was lower, the material the greater the horizontal velocity component, the lower the greater the impact of the lateral belt, while the middle of materials is difficult. So that the material in the belt deflection on the cross-section, eventually leading to belt deviation. If the material side to the right, the belt deviation to the left and vice versa. In the design process should be as much as possible to increase the relative height of two belt machine. In the space-limited mobile bulk transport machinery of the upper and lower funnel, leads trough the form and size of such pieces should be seriously considered. A general guide for the width of the trough belt width should be about two-thirds more appropriate. In order to reduce or avoid the belt deviation increase the blocking plate blocking material is expected to change the direction and location of the whereabouts of the materials.&&&& Two-way conveyor belt running deviation adjustment&&&& Two-way conveyor belt running belt adjustment Deviation Deviation more than a one-way conveyor belt adjustment is relatively difficult to many, specific adjustments in one direction when the first adjustment and then adjust in a different direction. Adjustment should be carefully observed the direction of belt movement and the relationship between the trend deviation, one by one to adjust. Emphasis should be placed on drive rollers and the adjustment of the bend pulley, followed by the adjustment of rollers and the material blanking point adjustment. At the same time should be noted that in the vulcanized belt to belt section length of the connector should be the direction of force on a uniform, when the introduction of lead-chain traction on both sides of the same force as much as possible
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 求翻译 的文章

随机推荐