we have a nice tripschool trip in the next month?怎么回答?

A: What’s happening?
B: We are having a meeting.
A: _____________1__________________. What’s it about?
B: The trip. We are going to visit the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses(秦兵马俑) in Xi’an.
A: &_____________2__________________! When are you going to visit it?
B: We haven’t made it. ________3___________?
A: ________________4__________________? We don’t have to go to school then.
B: This weekend? No, we have to write articles for the school magazine.
A: Then how about next weekend? We can go there together.
B: That’s great. _________5_________________.
A: OK. Let’s go next weekend.
提 示 请您或之后查看试题解析 惊喜:新移动手机注册无广告查看试题解析、半价提问2013年高考英语短文改错(13年真题题全解析)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
48页免费19页免费16页免费25页1下载券84页免费45页免费40页2下载券8页1下载券16页免费14页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢8页1下载券19页免费25页1下载券7页免费88页免费
2013年高考英语短文改错(13年真题题全解析)|21高​三​高​考​复​习​资​料​,​很​实​用​!​值​得​参​考​一​下​!​不​下​载​会​后​悔​呦​!​!​!
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢七年级英语下Unit 11 How was your school trip? 测试题及答案_七年级英语_英语阅读网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语下Unit 11 How was your school trip? 测试题及答案
&&&热&&&&&
七年级英语下Unit 11 How was your school trip? 测试题及答案
文章来源:
更新时间:
七年级英语下Unit 11 How was your school trip? 测试题
一.选择填空(共15小题,计15分)
( ) 1. ---_____ you ______ sports yesterday ? ---Yes , I did.
A. Were , do B. W do C. Did do D. Did /
( ) 2.Tom _____ football this morning . He went shopping with his mother.
A. doesn’t play B. didn’t play C. wasn’t play
( ) 3.---Who cleaned the blackboard? --- I ______
A. did B. does C. was D. am
( ) 4.He was not at home _____. A. last night B. tomorrow C. now D. today
( ) 5.I ____ bread for lunch. It was terrible. A. had B. watched C. bought D. saw
( ) 6.I ____ this book last year. I thought it was very interesting.
A. see B. saw C. read D. watched
( ) 7.---What did you do last Sunday? ---We _____ a dolphin show.
A. watched B. found C. saw D. looked at
( )8. Grace and her daughter had a good time ___ the trip.
A. on B. at C. in D. of
( )9.He _____ that hat in the shop yesterday.
A. didn’t buy B. didn’t bought C. wasn’t bought D. doesn’t buy
( ) 10. I ______ a hat in the activity last Sunday.
A. win B. won C. wins D. wined
( ) 11. In the football game, we ____ the students from Class 9 and ______.
A. won first prize B. win the first prize
C. win first prize D. won first prize
( )12. ---When ____ you ___ your old friend? --- The day before yesterday.
A. visit B. did visitor C. visitor D. did visit
( )13. He couldn’t come to the party ______ he was very busy at that time.
A. so B. and C. but D. because
( )14. He’s leaving ____ end of this month. A. at B. at the C. with D. with the
( ) 15. They ____ a they enjoyed themselves.
A. have B. has C. had D. having
二、完形填空(共10小题,计10分)
Tom did not like doing his homework,because he liked to do some 1 things after school.And his teacher always 2 a lot of mistakes in his homework.
Then one day,his maths teacher 3 at Tom’s homework and saw that he got all his answers right.He was very 4 and surprised(惊奇).The next morning before class,he called Tom 5 his desk and 6 to him,“You got all your homework right this time.Did your father help you?”Sometimes Tom’s father helped him with his homework, 7 this time he didn’t help Tom because he 8 at home.So Tom answered,“NO,Sir.He Was busy last night,so I 9 to do it 10 .”
( )1.A.others B.another C.the other D.other
( )2.A.made B.found C.looked at D.looked
( )3.A.laughed B.knocked C.looked D.saw
( )4.A.please B.pleased C.pleasure D.sad
( )5.A.to B.for C.in D.at
( )6.A.talked B.asked C.spoke D.said
( )7.A.and B.but C.so D.or
( )8.A.isn’t B.won’t be C.wasn’t D.can’t be
( )9.A.wanted B.mustn’t C.liked D.had
( )10.A.itself B.of them C.myself D.himself
三.阅读理解(共25小题,计50分)
A)根据短文内容判断正误,正确写“T”,错误写“F”。
Mark Twain (马克?吐温)was an American writer (作家). One day he went to a city by train. He wanted to see one of his friends there. He was a very busy man. He usually forgot something.
When he was in the train, the conductor asked him for his ticket. Mark Twain looked for the ticket here and there, but he couldn’t find it. The conductor knew Mark Twain. She said, “Show me your ticket on your way back. And if (如果)you can’t find it, it doesn’t matter.”
“Oh, but it does, ”said Mark Twain, “I must find the ticket. If I can’t find it, how can I know where I’m going? ”
( )1. Mark Twain usually forgot something because he was very busy.
( )2. Mark Twain didn’t want to show his ticket to the conductor.
( )3. The conductor didn’t know Mark Twain.
( )4. Mark Twain b ought a ticket before he got on the train.
( )5. Mark Twain remembered where he was going.
B) 根据短文内容,选择正确答案。
There are many holidays and festivals. Dads have Father’s Day. Children have Children’s Day. Is there a special day for old people?
Double Ninth Festival is a special day for old people in China. It started long ago. The festival is on lunar September 9th. This year it is on October 13th. On this day, people show love for their grandparents.
People do many different kinds of things on this day. They enjoy flowers, eat special cakes and drink wine(酒).
It’s very interesting. The best way to celebrate it is climbing hills or mountains. People think climbing will bring them good luck and help old people live long lives. Double Ninth Festival is also a good time for a family get-together. And young people give their presents and best wishes to the old.
( )1. _____ is a special day for old people.
A. Father’s Day B. Spring Festival C. Mid-autumn Festival D. Double Ninth Festival
( )2. What does Double Ninth Festival mean in Chinese?
A. 重阳节. B. 寒食节. C. 端午节. D. 七夕节.
( )3. ______is the best way to celebrate it.
A. Drinking wine B. Eating special cakes
C. Climbing hills or mountains D. Enjoying flowers
( )4. Why do people like climbing hills on Double Ninth Festival?
A. Because they enjoy climbing hills or mountains.
B. Because they think climbing can bring them good luck.
C. Because they think climbing can help old people live long lives.
D. B and C.
( )5. Which of the following is NOT true about Double Ninth Festival?
A. It’s on October 13th this year. B. It’s on September 9th every year.
C. People show their love for their grandparents on this day.
D. It’s a good time to get -together on Double Ninth Festival.
C) 阅读表格
Wang Wei’s House
根据平面图内容,选择正确答案。
( )1. How many floors are there in Wang Wei’s house?
A. Only one. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four.
( )2. The dining room is ________.
A. next to the bathroom B. between the living room and the kitchen
C. in front of the study D. behind the living room
( )3. If Mr. Wang has a new car, he will put the car ______.
A. in the living room B. in the garden C. in the yard D. in the garage
( )4. Wang Fei’s bedroom is ______ Wang Wei’s.
A. behind B. in front of C. next to D. under
( )5. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. There are three bedrooms in Wang Wei’s house. B. We can’t see a bathroom upstairs.
C. The living room is very small. D. There is a yard and a garden behind the house.
D) 摘录信息
People live around the world. They like to have celebrations (节日). In China, people celebrate Spring Festival. It is in January or February. They wear red clothes because red is the color for good luck. Chinese children also get money from their parents or grandparents for the Spring Festival. In Gambia (冈比亚),people celebrate Independence Day (独立日). It is in February. They wear bright clothes and play music at the celebration. In England, people celebrate May Day. It is in May. They wear beautiful clothes to celebrate the coming spring. The children like to dance on this day. In America, people celebrate Thanksgiving Day. It is in November. They have a very big dinner with their families or friends. They eat turkey and a lot of other delicious foods. They have a long talk after the dinner.
根据短文内容,完成下面的表格。(每空不超过两个单词。)
E)任务型阅读
One day an old woman wanted to go to Paris to see her son. She was very happy. So she got up early and got to the small station at nine o’clock in the morning. But she didn’t know the train time She felt very worried, and just at that moment, she saw a little boy running. She asked the boy when the train would leave.
The boy looked at the woman and said, “[tu: tu: tu: tu: tu:]”just like firing a gun(开枪). Then he ran away. The old woman was very surprised. She thought and thought. At last, she knew the time. There was a smile on her face. “What a clever boy! He told me the train time!” She said to herself.
读短文,回答问题。
1. Why did the woman get up early?
2. When did she get to the station?
3. Why did she feel worried?
4. What did the boy mean by saying [tu: tu: tu: tu: tu:]; do you know?
5. Why did the woman smile at last?
四.补全对话(共5小题,计10分)
A: Hi, Julia! ① _________________________________?
B: Hi, Tom! I am writing an e-mail to my pen pal.
A: Your pen pal? ② _________________________________?
B: She’s a girl. She is from the UK.
A: ③ _______________________________________________?
B: She is of medium height and has short curly blonde hair.
A: What do you want to tell her in your letter?
B: I want to tell her about my last vacation.
A: Really? ④ ___________________________________________?
B: I went to Sanya, Hainan.
A:⑤________________________________________________?
B:No, they didn’t. My parents were at work. I went there with my cousins.
五.翻译语篇 阅读下面的短文,将划线部分译成英文或中文(共5小题,计10分)
Today I went on a school trip. ①We visited the science museum and it was really interesting. We got there so fast by train. ②We saw some farms and villages along the way. At the museum, I learned a lot about robots. I didn’t know they could play chess with us. It was so cool! ③Then the guide taught us how to made a model robot. I took a lot of great photos, too. After that, ④I went to the gift shop and bought some lovely gifts for my parents. They weren’t expensive. ⑤All in all, it was an exciting day.
六.书面表达(15分)
假如你是Kate,现在就读于北京某国际学校,上周你学校组织了一次旅行。你们游览了北京的许多名胜古迹(place of interest),如长城,故宫,天安门广场(Tian’anmen Square)等。请你给你的同学Mike写一封60个词左右的书信介绍一下你的这次学校旅行。
Dear Mike,
2013七年级英语下Unit11 How was your school trip? 测试题 参考答案
一.选择填空 1~5CBAAA 6~10 CAAAB 11~15 BDDBC
二、完形填空DBCBA DBCDC
三.阅读理解
A:1~5 TFFTF
D: 1. Months 2. Red clothes 3. February 4. May Day 5. America
E:1. Because she wanted to go to Paris to see her son
2. at nine o’clock in the morning.
3. Because she didn’t know the train time
4.two to two to two(1:58―2:00)
5.Because she knew the time
四.补全对话 答案不唯一,只要符合题意即可。
1.What are you doing
2.Is it a girl or a boy
3. What does she look like
4. Where did you go on vacation
5. Did your parents go there with you
五.翻译语篇
① 我们参观了科学博物馆,它真的有趣。
②沿途我们看到了一些农场和村庄。
③然后,导游叫我们怎样制作机器人模型。
④我去了礼品商店并为我的父母买了一些可爱的礼物。
⑤.总之,这是令人激动的一天。
六.书面表达(15分)
One possible version:
Dear Mike,
How are you? How was your school trip?
I went on a school trip with my classmates last week in Beijing, China. It was great. You know Beijing is the capital of China. It has lots of places of interest. Last Sunday , the weather is sunny. We went to the Great Wall and it was great and exciting. Then we went to the Palace Museum. It was cool! next we visited Tian’anmen Square . It was beautiful. Oh , I took a lot of photos on the trip.
All of us had great tfun on the school trip!
Please write back soon and tell me about your trip.
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)初一阅读理解填词There are 12 m__1__in a year.We have different e__2__in different time.Our school's birthday is S__3__.It's the n__4__month of the year.So we have School Day in the month.There are C__5__and New Year's Day in December.And we have Art F__6__in the month.We _百度作业帮
初一阅读理解填词There are 12 m__1__in a year.We have different e__2__in different time.Our school's birthday is S__3__.It's the n__4__month of the year.So we have School Day in the month.There are C__5__and New Year's Day in December.And we have Art F__6__in the month.We also have M__7__festival we can listen to our f__8__songs.W__9__is our school trip?It's spring.It's warm.
1.months 2.events 3.september 4.ninth 5.chirstmas 6.festival 7.music 8.favourite 9.when
您可能关注的推广回答者:192013七年级英语下Unit11_How_was_your_school_trip?_测试题
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
192013七年级英语下Unit11_How_was_your_school_trip?_测试题
2013七年级英语下Unit11Howwasyo;一.选择填空(共15小题,计15分);()1.---_____you______spo;A.Were,doB.WdoC.Diddo;()2.Tom_____footballthis;A.doesn’tplayB.didn’tpla;()3.---Whocleanedtheblac;A.didB.does
2013七年级英语下Unit11 How was your school trip? 测试题一.选择填空(共15小题,计15分)(
) 1. ---_____ you ______ sports yesterday ?
---Yes , I did.A. Were , do
) 2.Tom _____ football this morning . He went shopping with his mother.A. doesn’t play
B. didn’t play
C. wasn’t play(
) 3.---Who cleaned the blackboard?
______A. did
) 4.He was not at home _____.
A. last night
B. tomorrow
) 5.I ____ bread for lunch. It was terrible.
B. watched
____ this book last year. I thought it was very interesting.A. see
D. watched(
) 7.---What did you do last Sunday?
---We _____ a dolphin show.A. watched
D. looked at(
)8. Grace and her daughter had a good time ___ the trip.A. on
)9.He _____ that hat in the shop yesterday.A. didn’t buy
B. didn’t bought
C. wasn’t bought
D. doesn’t buy(
) 10. I ______ a hat in the activity last Sunday.A. win
) 11. In the football game, we ____ the students from Class 9 and ______.A. won first prize
B. win the first prizeC. win first prize
D. won first prize(
)12. ---When ____ you ___ your old friend?
--- The day before yesterday.A. visit
C. visitor
)13. He couldn’t come to the party ______ he was very busy at that time.A. so
D. because(
)14. He’s leaving ____ end of this month.
D. with the(
) 15. They ____ a they enjoyed themselves.A. have
D. having二、完形填空(共10小题,计10分)Tom did not like doing his homework,because he liked to do some things afterschool.a lot of mistakes in his homework.Then one day,his maths teacher at Tom’s homework and saw that he got allhis answers right.He was very
and surprised(惊奇).The next morning beforeclass,,“You got all your homeworkright this time.Did your father help you?”Sometimes Tom’s father helped him with hishomework,this time he didn’t help Tom because heat home.So Tomanswered,“NO,Sir.He Was busy last night,to do it ”(
)1.A.others
B.another
C.the other
D.other(
)2.A.made
C.looked at
D.looked(
)3.A.laughed
B.knocked
)4.A.please
B.pleased
C.pleasure
)5.A.to
)6.A.talked
)7.A.and
)8.A.isn’t
B.won’t be
C.wasn’t
D.can’t be(
)9.A.wanted
B.mustn’t
)10.A.itself
B.of them
D.himselfB) 根据短文内容,选择正确答案。There are many holidays and festivals. Dads have Father’s Day. Children have Children’sDay. Is there a special day for old people?is a special day for old people in China. It started long ago. Thefestival is on lunar September 9th. This year it is on October 13th. On this day, people show lovefor their grandparents.People do many different kinds of things on this day. They enjoy flowers, eat special cakesand drink wine(酒).It’s very interesting. The best way to celebrate it is climbing hills or mountains. People thinkclimbing will bring them good luck and help old people live long lives. Double Ninth Festival isalso a good time for a family get-together. And young people give their presents and best wishes tothe old.(
)1. _____ is a special day for old people.A. Father’s Day
B. Spring Festival
C. Mid-autumn Festival
D. Double Ninth Festival(
)2. What does Double Ninth Festival mean in Chinese?A. 重阳节.
B. 寒食节. C. 端午节. D. 七夕节.(
)3. ______is the best way to celebrate it.A. Drinking wine
B. Eating special cakesC. Climbing hills or mountains
D. Enjoying flowers(
)4. Why do people like climbing hills on Double Ninth Festival?A. Because they enjoy climbing hills or mountains.B. Because they think climbing can bring them good luck.C. Because they think climbing can help old people live long lives.D. B and C.(
)5. Which of the following is NOT true about Double Ninth Festival?A. It’s on October 13th this year.
B. It’s on September 9th every year.C. People show their love for their grandparents on this day.D. It’s a good time to get -together on Double Ninth Festival. C) 阅读表格(
)1. How many floors are there in Wang Wei’s house?A. Only one.
)2. The dining room is ________.A. next to the bathroom
B. between the living room and the kitchenC. in front of the study
D. behind the living room(
)3. If Mr. Wang has a new car, he will put the car ______.A. in the living room
B. in the garden
C. in the yard
D. in the garage(
)4. Wang Fei’s bedroom is ______ Wang Wei’s.A. behind
B. in front of
C. next to
)5. Which of the following is TRUE?A. There are three bedrooms in Wang Wei’s house.
B. We can’t see a bathroom upstairs.C. The living room is very small.
D. There is a yard and a garden behind the house.E)任务型阅读One day an old woman wanted to go to Paris to see her son. She was very happy. So she gotup early and got to the small station at nine o’clock in the morning.
But she didn’t know thetrain time She felt very worried, and just at that moment, she saw a little boy running. She askedthe boy when the train would leave.The boy looked at the woman and said, “[tu:
tu:]”just like firing a gun(开枪). Then he ran away. The old woman was very surprised. She thought and thought. At last, sheknew the time. There was a smile on her face. “What a clever boy! He told me the train time!” Shesaid to herself.读短文,回答问题。1. Why did the woman get up early?2.
When did she get to the station?3. Why did she feel worried?4. What did the boy mean by saying [tu:
tu:]; do you know? 5. Why did the woman smile at last? 四.补全对话(共5小题,计10分)A: Hi, Julia! ① _________________________________?B: Hi, Tom! I am writing an e-mail to my pen pal.A: Your pen pal? ② _________________________________?B: She’s a girl. She is from the UK.A: ③ _______________________________________________?B: She is of medium height and has short curly blonde hair.A: What do you want to tell her in your letter?B: I want to tell her about my last vacation.A: Really? ④ ___________________________________________?B: I went to Sanya, Hainan.A:⑤________________________________________________?B:No, they didn’t. My parents were at work. I went there with my cousins. 五.翻译语篇 阅读下面的短文,将划线部分译成英文或中文(共5小题,计10分)Today I went on a school trip. ①We got there so fast by train. ②learned a lot about robots. I didn’t know they could play chess with us. It was so cool! ③④’t expensive. ⑤1.2.3.4.5. 六.书面表达(15分)假如你是Kate,现在就读于北京某国际学校,上周你学校组织了一次旅行。你们游览了北京的许多名胜古迹(place of interest),如长城,故宫,天安门广场(Tian’anmen Square)等。请你给你的同学Mike写一封60个词左右的书信介绍一下你的这次学校旅行。Dear Mike, Yours,Kate
2013七年级英语下Unit11 How was your school trip? 测试题 参考答案一.选择填空 1~5CBAAA
6~10 CAAAB
11~15 BDDBC二、完形填空DBCBA
DBCDC三.阅读理解A:1~5 TFFTFB:
BBDCAD: 1. Months
2. Red clothes
3. February
4. May Day
5. AmericaE:1. Because she wanted to go to Paris to see her son2. at nine o’clock in the morning.3. Because she didn’t know the train time4.two to two to two(1:58―2:00)5.Because she knew the time四.补全对话
答案不唯一,只要符合题意即可。1.What are you doing2.Is it a girl or a boy3. What does she look like4. Where did you go on vacation5. Did your parents go there with you五.翻译语篇① 我们参观了科学博物馆,它真的有趣。②沿途我们看到了一些农场和村庄。③然后,导游叫我们怎样制作机器人模型。④我去了礼品商店并为我的父母买了一些可爱的礼物。⑤.总之,这是令人激动的一天。六.书面表达(15分)One possible version:Dear Mike,How are you? How was your school trip?I went on a school trip with my classmates last week in Beijing, China. It was great. You know Beijing is the capital of China. It has lots of places of interest. Last Sunday , the weather is sunny. We went to the Great Wall and it was great and exciting. Then we went to the Palace Museum. It was cool! next we visited Tian’anmen Square . It was beautiful. Oh , I took a lot of photos on the trip.All of us had great tfun on the school trip!Please write back soon and tell me about your trip.Yours,Kate 包含各类专业文献、中学教育、生活休闲娱乐、幼儿教育、小学教育、外语学习资料、文学作品欣赏、各类资格考试、192013七年级英语下Unit11_How_was_your_school_trip?_测试题等内容。
 点金教育 2013 年春季人教新目标英语七年级下册辅导
Dianjin Education 2013 七年级英语下 Unit11 How was your school trip? 测试题 一.选择填空(共...  点金教育 2013 年春季人教新目标英语七年级下册辅导
Dianjin Education 2013 七年级英语下 Unit11 How was your school trip? 测试题 一.选择填空(共...  _测试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。新人教版2014七年级英语下Unit11_How_was_your_school_trip?_测试题2014 七年级英语下 Unit11 How was your school trip? ...  点金教育 2013 年春季人教新目标英语七年级下册辅导
Dianjin Education 2013 七年级英语下 Unit11 How was your school trip? 测试题 一.选择填空(共...  2013 七年级英语下 Unit 11 How was your school trip? 测试题 一.选择填空(共 15 小题,计 15 分) ( ) 1. ---___ you ___ sports yesterday...  点金教育 2013 年春季人教新目标英语七年级下册辅导
Dianjin Education 2014 七年级英语下 Unit11 How was your school trip? 测试题 班级___姓名__...   2013春版七年级英语(下册)《Unit 11 How was your school trip?》单元练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。学而思网校
UNIT 11 How was your ...   2013七年级英语下册期末测试题新目标_英语_初中教育...How 13. C Would you like to tell the police...的英语文章, 记录你经历过的一次 school trip, ...   2013最新版英语七年级下unit 11 How was your school trip 练习题及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013 最新版英语七年级下 unit 11 How was your school ...

我要回帖

更多关于 have a safe trip 的文章

随机推荐