我希望有一天 你会找到比我更爱你的那个人 用英语翻译怎么翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:我知道你不爱我了,也不在乎我了,我什么都知道,如果你没遇到比我更爱你的,我会永远等你的,是什么意思?
我知道你不爱我了,也不在乎我了,我什么都知道,如果你没遇到比我更爱你的,我会永远等你的,
问题补充:
I know you do not love me, I do not care, I know everything, if you do not encounter more than I love you, I will always wait for you,
I know you don't love me any more, and wouldn't mind, I knew I had, if you don't have encountered more than I did love you, that I will never wait for you.
I knew you did not love me, also did not care about me, my anything knew, if you have not met compare me to love you, I could forever wait for you,
I know you don't love me, don't care if I had, I knew everything, if you did not encounter more than I love you, I'll wait for you forever,
I know you don't love me, don't care if I had, I knew everything, if you did not encounter more than I love you, I'll wait for you forever,
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我希望有一天能去上大学的英语翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我希望有一天能去上大学的英语翻译
我希望有一天能去上大学的英语翻译
i hope to go to study in college someday
I hope that I could study in the University one day.
有志气!英语翻译挺难的,专业性太强。祝楼主幸福平安!
I hope that I will admitted by the university one day.
I hope one day I can go to university English translation我多希望有一天你会像我需要你一样需要我 英文怎么说_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我多希望有一天你会像我需要你一样需要我 英文怎么说
我多希望有一天你会像我需要你一样需要我 英文怎么说
I wish that there's one day you will need me just like I need you.
I hope that you will need me as I need you one day .
I hope someday you'll like i need you need my「一封情书」帮我翻译成英文
xiexie_百度知道
「一封情书」帮我翻译成英文
我很矛盾,不知是否该给你写信,提起笔又放下。昨天,我喝了酒,虽然我不会喝酒。我醉了,是因为你。借酒消愁,愁更愁。我无法忘掉你。我放不下你。我不能没有你。没有你,我就更一无所有了。知道吗?我在哭,这是最软弱无能的表现了不是吗?你会笑话我吗?笑话我喜欢你吗?知道我的累吗?现在是深夏的天气,傻傻的我在这样的一个晚上满脑子都是你,我想我该睡了,可是你的声音回荡在我的耳朵里,欲罢不能…… 我好怕,因为我没有写过情书,也不知道怎么样让你可以体会现在这个真真正正的我,对于你,我怎么总是感觉还没有拥有就失去了呢?我现在的感觉是无助和彷徨,有太多的话想和你说,我是那么用心的刻意隐藏,我是真的真的想在你的心里有一个特别的位置……,许多时候我盼望时间静止,静止在有你有我的那一瞬间,不会让你因为任何原因离开我,去别的地方找寻新的故事,毕竟这不是神话,时钟滴答的响声明白的提醒着我。其实我一直在单纯的渴望你会说喜欢我,我想要你心中的那真正的东西……我想我值得! 我的心你永远也不会明白,我对你所说的都是真心话。我所追求的是真爱,天长地久而不是三分种的热血,这是一种永恒,是每个有良知人的意志。是的,我是很清楚的明白著,在第一次见到你的那一刻开始,我就知道了,你是我一生找寻的那一个女子,我很清楚知道,也明白的告诉著自己,我要守著你直到我生命终止的那一刻。我是这样这样深深的爱著你,让你逃不开这一重重的思念,在泪光中,我哽咽著说著深情的感觉,却也是懊恼的埋怨著自己不设防的爱,让你被淹没著想逃,一次又一次的想逃。用心中滴下的鲜血当做誓言,直到我学会爱你的方法为止,我终于知道什么是爱你的方法了,而我却是这样的无悔的接受著。只要你快乐,只要你幸福就够了。 我深深地恳求你;不要把我逐出你的爱门之外,我一分一秒也不能缺少你的爱。只有赢得你的爱,我的生命才有光彩。想你的心情实在没办法用一句话代替,虽然我知道相思的痛苦,但是我愿意去承受这美妙的痛苦。是的你有很多选择的机会,但是我相信自己!因为再也没有人会比我更爱你了! 不要问我爱你有多深,我真的说不出来,只知道你已成为我生活中的一种习惯,不可或缺的习惯,每天每天,可以不吃饭、不睡觉,却无法不想你,真的,我讨厌自己所谓的专一,一直的一直,我对自己说,得不到真正的找寻她的影子可以吗?可是好象我又错了,其实我的爱就是因你而生,又怎么会找到可以代替的人呢?朋友告诉我,我们不会有结果,我们没有开始,其实我又何尝不知道,你只是一个遥远而难圆的梦。可是我却无法说服自己。我很傻,朋友们也这么说,世界上俯丹碘柑鄢纺碉尸冬建的女人很多,会有一个像你那样好的。可是我却无意去发现寻找。我说无论是谁,她终究不是你!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
I am very contradictory, I do not know whether the letter to you, Tiqi Bi also put aside. Yesterday, I drinking, although I do not drink. I am drunk, because you. Jiejiuxiaochou, worry about more worry about. I can not forget you. I Fang Buxia you. I can not do without you. Not you, the more I lost everything. Know what & I cry, this is the weakness of the performance is not it & I would joke you? & I like your jokes? & I know the tired? & It is now deep summer weather, I Shasha in the evening for such a brain you are, I think I sleep, but your voice reverberate in my ears, Yubabuneng…… I Haopa, because I have not written love letter, nor do I know how kind you can understand this now, I really, you always feel how I have not lost it & I now feel helpless and indecision, too many words and you would like to say that I was then the intention of deliberately hidden, I really really want in your mind there is a special place……, many times I look forward to Geostationary time, you have static in a moment that I will not let you leave me for any reason, other places to look for new stories, after all, this is not a myth, the clock ticking noise that reminded me. In fact, I have been a simple desire that you will like me, and I want your heart that the real thing…… I think I deserve! My heart you will never understand, I said to you is the truth. I seek is love, Tianzhangdejiu rather than one-third of the blood, which is a permanent, each with a conscience who will. Yes, I understand the very clear, the first time to see you in that moment, I know, you are my life to find that a woman, I know very well that, to understand that their own, I Shouzhe to you until the end of my life that moment. I so love you so deeply, so that you do not open the escape of many missing, in tears, I choked with the feeling says with deep feeling, it is also the chagrin of the blame himself undefended love you Be inundated with Xiangtao, time and again Xiang Tao. Dixia the hearts of the blood used as promised, until I learned the ways of love you, I finally know what is love you the way, and I 俯丹碘柑鄢纺碉尸冬建regret this is the acceptance of. As long as you happy, as long as you happy enough. I deeply implore you, do not you love me out the door, I can not be a single minute of the lack of your love. Only to win your love, my life can glory. You want to feel there is really no way to replace one sentence, although I know that Acacia's painful, but I am willing to take this wonderful pain. Yes, you have many choices of opportunity, but I believe in themselves! Because no one would more than I love you! Do not ask me how deep love you, I really can not say, you only know that I live in has become a habit, an integral part of habit, every day every day, you can not eat, do not sleep, can not do not want to You, really, I hate their so-called single-minded, has been in, I said to myself, not really looking for her shadow you can & But I also like the wrong, in fact, my love for you is born, how will people find it can replace & A friend told me that we would not have results, we have not yet begun, in fact, I do not know too, you only a distant and elusive dream. But I can not convince myself. I Hensha and friends also say that many of the world's women, like you, as there will be a good. But I do not intend to find to find. I said no matter who is, after all she is not you! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
其他类似问题
一封情书的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐