i want to some用在疑问句 pievees of ham and tomard的答句

Romney to GOP donors: ‘I want to be president.’
Resize Text
In this July 2, 2014, file photo, former GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney addresses a crowd of supporters in New Hampshire. Romney told a small group of donors that he's considering a third run at the White House. (Charles Krupa/AP)
Mitt Romney forcefully declared his interest in a third presidential run to a room full of powerful Republican donors Friday, disrupting the fluid 2016 GOP field as would-be rival Jeb Bush was moving swiftly to consolidate establishment support. Romney, the 2012 Republican nominee, has been
for several months, but his comments Friday marked a clear step forward in his thinking and come amid mounting tensions between the Romney and Bush camps. “I want to be president,” Romney told about 30 donors in New York. He said that his wife, Ann — who last fall said she was emphatically against a run — had changed her mind and was now “very encouraging,” although their five sons remain split, according to multiple attendees. Advisers said Romney discussed the race with his family over the holidays, when they spent time skiing in Park City, Utah, but he insisted that he has not made up his mind whether to run. Advisers said he recognizes that he would not be able to waltz into the nomination and that the intra-party competition is shaping up to be stiffer in next year’s primaries than it was in 2012. Bush’s sudden focus on the race in recent weeks has put pressure on Romney to decide soon. Romney has been in regular conversations with major donors, some of whom are pushing him to run again, but confidants have also warned him that his window of opportunity could shut if he does not declare his intentions within 30 to 60 days. Romney’s comments at Friday’s meeting, first reported by , electrified the world of Republican financiers, who are being courted aggressively by Bush, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.) and other hopefuls. Romney’s dalliance could freeze enough donors to spoil Bush’s plan to post an intimidatingly huge first-quarter fundraising haul this spring. “What he has said to me before is, ‘I am preserving my options.’ What he is now saying is, ‘I am seriously considering a run,’ ” said Bobbie Kilberg, a top donor from Virginia who raised millions of dollars for Romney’s 2012 bid. She was briefed by attendees on Romney’s Friday comments. “And he said that in a room with 30 people. That is a different degree of intensity.” Striving to keep his network intact, Romney on Friday also e-mailed his donors with invitations to his fourth annual policy summit in Park City, scheduled for June 11-13. Called the E2 Summit, the event is billed as an “intimate” gathering of Wall Street titans, politicos and former government officials. Romney’s associates said that he has become restless since conceding to President Obama on a cold night in Boston two years ago. Romney’s motivation to run again stems from a lingering dissatisfaction with Obama’s policies, both economic and foreign, and a belief that he would have set the country on a better course. Romney also harbors doubts that Bush and other Republican contenders can defeat likely Democratic candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton, advisers said, and is wary in particular about Bush’s political skills. “I believe Mitt Romney is too much of a patriot to sit on the sidelines and concede the presidency to Hillary Clinton or [Massachusetts Sen.] Elizabeth Warren when he knows that he can fix the country,” said Spencer Zwick, Romney’s 2012 national finance chairman, who accompanied Romney to Friday’s New York meeting. “I think, at the end of the day, he believes he could actually make a difference,” Zwick said. “He won’t make a decision to run for president based on who else is in the race. He will make a decision based on his own desire and his own abilities.” Romney’s advisers said he is approaching the decision pragmatically. “He does not go into things looking through rose-colored glasses,” said one Romney adviser who spoke on condition of anonymity to talk candidly. This adviser said Romney is far from having his mind made up: “He knows he’ll have to earn it, and that the presidency is too important to hand it over to somebody. He doesn’t talk like that at all. He wants to go out and make his case to the American people and see what happens. But he’s not that far.” One immediate hurdle Romney would face is that many of the prominent donors that backed his last campaign, as well as some senior operatives who worked for him before, have already been scooped up by Bush or other candidates. GOP lawyer Charlie Spies, who co-founded the pro-Romney super PAC Restore our Future, is now representing Bush’s leadership committee, the Right to Rise PAC, as well as a pro-Bush super PAC of the same name. Some Republicans have sharply criticized him since 2012 over his missteps on the campaign trail and his final performance — he lost every swing state except North Carolina and finished with 206 electoral votes to Obama’s 332. Democrats successfully cast him as out of touch with the middle class after he was caught on video telling wealthy donors that 47 percent of Americans do not take personal responsibility for their lives. Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R), a 2016 presidential hopeful,shortly after the 2012 election: “We have to stop dividing the American voters. We need to go after 100 percent of the votes, not 53 percent.” Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R), also eyeing a 2016 run, that Romney did a “lousy job” talking about the economy “in a way that is relevant to people’s lives.” Friday’s declaration of interest by Romney, a former Massachusetts governor and businessman, was not welcomed by all of his former allies — especially those close to the Bush family. “Frankly, he has been bypassed by Jeb,” said Doug Gross, Romney’s 2008 Iowa campaign chairman and longtime Bush ally. “The time for Governor Romney has probably passed. He has already lost twice. The jury is very much out on whether Republican voters would go with him again.” Romney’s relationship with Bush’s orbit has evolved from warm to strained in recent months. Bush’s chief political strategist is Mike Murphy, who also is close to Romney and advised his successful 2002 gubernatorial campaign. Last year,
on TV ads for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, shooting on a California set that bore more than a passing resemblance to the Oval Office.
But as Bush has ramped up his own efforts, Romney’s coziness with Murphy has dissipated. They last met shortly before Christmas, when Romney asked Murphy about preparations for Bush’s campaign and told Murphy he had not ruled out a bid of his own, according to Romney backers with knowledge of the conversation. Romney has been talking frequently with Stuart Stevens, his top 2012 strategist and a Murphy rival, while keeping a watchful eye on Bush’s moves to woo Romney’s former supporters. On Friday, Bush was in Boston, Romney’s home base where he headquartered his past campaigns, trying to persuade Romney donors to get behind his effort. Veteran GOP consultant Ed Rollins said, “Romney knows that he can block donors from going to Bush if he sends a clear enough message.”
“If you put Romney and Bush head to head, I think Romney probably wins that fight,” Rollins said. “Nobody is wholesale walking away from him. The donor base and operatives are still there. Bush thought he’d have an open field to easily beat Christie. Romney, if he gets in, changes that plan.”
On Wednesday, Romney lectured at Stanford University in a class titled “Understanding the 2016 Campaign from Start to Finish,” which is taught by his former policy director, Lanhee Chen. Romney later had dinner in Menlo Park, Calif., with Chen, former spokeswoman Andrea Saul and former campaign lawyers Ben Ginsberg and Katie Biber Chen. Romney has remained close to such power brokers as New York Jets owner Woody Johnson, a Republican fundraiser who co-chaired Romney’s 2012 campaign and who attended Friday’s meeting. “When I walked into Woody’s box a few weeks ago, Romney was sitting there in a turtleneck,” recalled former New Jersey governor Tom Kean. “He was in good spirits.”
Dan Balz contributed to this report.
Robert Costa is a national political reporter at The Washington Post.Matea Gold is a national political reporter for The Washington Post, covering money and influence.
SuperFan Badge SuperFan badge holders consistently post smart, timely comments about Washington area sports and teams.
Culture Connoisseur Badge Culture Connoisseurs consistently offer thought-provoking, timely comments on the arts, lifestyle and entertainment.
Fact Checker Badge Fact Checkers contribute questions, information and facts to .
Washingtologist Badge Washingtologists consistently post thought-provoking, timely comments on events, communities, and trends in the Washington area.
Post Writer Badge This commenter is a Washington Post editor, reporter or producer.
Post Forum Badge Post Forum members consistently offer thought-provoking, timely comments on politics, national and international affairs.
Weather Watcher Badge Weather Watchers consistently offer thought-provoking, timely comments on climates and forecasts.
World Watcher Badge World Watchers consistently offer thought-provoking, timely comments on international affairs.
Post Contributor Badge This commenter is a Washington Post contributor. Post contributors aren’t staff, but may write articles or columns. In some cases, contributors are sources or experts quoted in a story.
Post Recommended Washington Post reporters or editors recommend this comment or reader post.
You must be logged in to report a comment.
You must be logged in to recommend a comment.
To pause and restart automatic updates, click "Live" or "Paused". If paused, you'll be notified of the number of additional comments that have come in.
Spam Offensive Disagree Off-Topic
Success! Check your inbox for details.
Please enter a valid email address
You might also like:
Our Online Games Play right from this page
Success! Check your inbox for details.
Incorrect emailUnit 10 I’d like some noodles学案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&10&I’d&like&some&noodles学案
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&10&I’d&like&some&noodles学案
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m Unit 10 I’d like some noodles.【年级】 初一年级(下)&【教学目标】1、知识与能力目标:(1)语言知识目标:通过学习是学生掌握并能熟练运用四会三会词语、句型,并对可数名词和不可数名词的进一步学习与区分。Words: noodles& beef& cabbage& potatoes& special& size& bowl& mutton& chicken&& dumplings&& soup&& green tea&& would like&& largeSentences: What kind of noodles would you like? &What size bowl of noodles would you like? I’d like ….&What’s your address? My address is …(2)语言技能目标:能运用所学词汇、句型点餐,能在真实情景中熟练运用。2、过程与方法目标:培养学生自主学习的能力、语言综合运用能力、听力、英语会话能力、与他人合作的能力。【教学重难点】重点:1、学习日常生活中有关食物的名称。 2、进一步学习与区分可数名词与不可数名词。&&&&&&& 3、含有 would like 的特殊疑问句及其回答。难点: 1、would like 的用法及其与like在用法上的区别。&&&&&&& 2、模拟生活场景点菜、用餐等对话。【学法】1、&学习方法的:培养学生观察力,想象力,记忆力以及思维能力。用生动的调动学生的感官进行听说读写的训练。2、&学习积极性的调动:设置真实情景――订餐,把课堂变成有声有色的舞台,让学生乐学、会学到创学。3、&学习能力的培养:通过连贯的听说读写,游戏,竞争等,培养学生的交际能力,发展他们的思维能力。【教学手段】 运用多媒体辅助教学,将本课所需要的录音、图片、文字制成PPT,使抽象的语言变得直观,为学生运用英语进行交际创设情境,实现师生互动,生生互动和人机互动的多向交流。Period 1 (Section A)【学习目标】 1、熟练掌握本课的单词。& 2、了解可数名词和不可数名词。&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、掌握重要句型:What kind of noodles would you like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What size bowl of noodles would he like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I’d / He’d like …【学习重点】1、学习日常生活中有关食物的名称。2、学习与区分可数名词与不可数名词。&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、句型:What kind of noodles would you like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What size bowl of noodles would he like?&& I’d / He’d like …【学习过程】一、&自主学习学习任务一:会读写本课的主要单词&&&&&&&& 1、个人自读、记忆本课单词。&&& 2、小组互相检查单词读的情况。  &&&& 3、小组内竞赛,看谁记得快、准,并展示(默写)面条_____________& 牛肉____________& 羊肉___________& 卷心菜___________土豆_____________& 特色菜___________& 饮料___________& 大的____________尺寸_____________& 碗_______________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4、认真观察1a的图画,将词语与图片搭配,并核对答案。&学习任务二:利用1c所给的对话,掌握句型----What kind of noodles would you like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Beef and tomato noodles, please.1、&个人朗读对话。& 2、分别听1b、2a和2b的录音,完成相应的练习。&&&&&&& 3、以小组为单位,交流答案,相互检查。 &&&&&&&&&&& 4、在教师的引导下,结合2a和2b的内容,小组间同学练习本课句型:---- What kind of noodles would you like? ---- I’d like beef and tomato noodles, please. ---- What size bowl of noodles would you like?& ---- I’d like a large bowl of noodles.二、&合作共建&1、分类并完成下列表格:&Uncountable noun&Countable noun&pl.mutton&&&beef &&&potato&&&cabbage&&&tomato&&&broccoli&&&egg&&&chicken&&&bowl&&&ice cream&&&strawberry&&&salad&&&&2、合作完成3a,并在小组内核对答案。&3、角色扮演:In a noodle house&&& 要求:用本课所学的句型,完成一篇对话,对话的双方分别为老板和顾客。三、&系统&一下到现在我们所学的内容。&1、两个重要句型:____________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________________________________________________&2、表示食物的名词: &&& 可数名词:_______________________________________________________&&& 不可数名词:_____________________________________________________四、&诊断评价(一)选择正确的选项补全单词(&& &)1. n&&&&&&&&& dle&&&A. on&&&B. an&&&C. oo(&)2. be&&&&&&&&& &&&&A. if&&&&B. ef&&&C. af(&)3. pot&&&& t&&&& &&&A. a, a&&&B. a, a&&&C. a, o(&)4. d&&& m&&&& ling&&&A. u, p&&&B.a, b&&&C. a, b(&)5. s&& ec&&&& al&&&&A. b, h&&&B. p, i&&&C. b, i(二)选择填空(&)1. ---What size would you like, small or large?&&---&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&A. Small, please&&&B. Medium, please&&&C. Red, please(&)2. ---What&&&&&&&&&& sweater do you want?&& ---Medium.&&A. color&&&&&B. size&&&&&C. kind(&)3. She’d like a small bowl of noodles. “She’d” means&&&&&&&&&& .&&A. she would&&&&B. she need&&&&C. she had(&)4. ---What&&&&&&&&&& of noodles would you like?---Beef and tomato noodles, please.&&A. kind&&&&&B. size&&&&&C. color(&)5. There are few&&&&&& in the fridge. Let’s go and buy some carrots and cabbage.&&A. meat&&&&&B. fruit&&&&&C. vegetables(三)连词成句1. you, would, what, of, noodles, like, kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?2. I, beef, would, noodles, like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .3. size, like, of, what, bowl, noodles, he, would&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?4. I, a, bowl, large, like, would, of, noodles&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .(四)完成对话,每空一词A: Can I& 1&&&&&&&&&& you?B: I& 2&&&&&&&&&& like some noodles, please.& A: What& 3&&&&&&&&&&& of noodles would you like?B: I’d like chicken& 4&&&&&&&&&&& cabbage noodles, please.A: What& 5&&&&&&&&&& would you like?B: I’d like& 6&&&&&&&&&&& small bowl, please.A: OK. Wait a minute. I’ll get it for you.B: Thank you.
Period 2 (Section B C-- 1a ~ 2c)【学习目标】 1、巩固上节课的单词,掌握本节课的单词和短语。&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、进一步掌握可数名词和不可数名词。&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、巩固重要句型:What kind of noodles would you like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What size bowl of noodles would he like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I’d / He’d like …【学习重点】 1、在巩固上节课的重要句型的基础上,掌握like句型的肯定句和否定句。&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、进一步掌握可数名词与不可数名词。&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、学会通过电话在餐馆点菜。【学习过程】一、&自主学习学习任务一:会读写本课的主要单词和短语&&&&&&&& 1、个人自读、记忆本课单词和短语。  &&&& 2、小组互相检查单词读的情况。  &&&& 3、小组内竞赛,看谁记得快、准,并展示(默写)单词:果汁___________& 饺子___________& 粥___________& 米饭____________汤___________& 洋葱____________& 鱼肉____________短语:绿茶________________& 橘子汁___________________&&&&&&&&&&&& 4、认真观察1a的图画,将词语与图片搭配,并核对答案。&学习任务二:口语训练&&& 要求:根据1a部分的图片上的东西,与同伴交流你喜欢的和你不喜欢的。&&& 参考句型:I like …&&&&&&&&&&&&& I don’t like …&学习任务三:听录音,掌握如何通过电话在餐馆订菜。1、&Listen and circle the words you hear in 1a.2、&Fill in the order form on page 66.二、&合作共建1、&完成下列对话:A: Hello, House of dumplings!B: Hello, I want to order some food, please.A: Sure. ______________________________?B: I’d like chicken, fish and cabbage, please. And sixteen dumplings.A: ____________________________________________?B: Mutton and carrot dumplings, please.A: OK. Would you like some soup?& B: Yes, I’d like some __________ soup. And I like some drinks.A: ____________________________________________?B: One large green tea and one small orange juice.A: OK. ______________________, please?B: 15 Peace Road.A: ___________________________________?B: 398-2845. __________________________________?A: That’s 32 RMB.2、&角色扮演:House of Dumplings三、&系统总结总结一下到现在我们所学的内容。1.&I’d like chick, fish and cabbage.2.&What kind of dumplings would you like?3.&What kind of soup would you like?4.&Would you like some drinks?5.&I like dumplings, fish and orange juice. I don’t like onions, green tea and porridge.6.&What’s your address, please?7.&What’s your telephone number, please?四、&诊断评价(一)将下列短语翻译成英语1. 橘子汁&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&2. 绿茶&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 电话号码&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&4. 两碗饺子&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. 羊肉土豆面条&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&6. 鸡肉卷心菜面&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (二)完成对话,一格一词Mary: Dad, could you help& 1 , please?Dad: Sure! What’s wrong?Mary: I want to eat& 2& noodles. But I don’t know where I can buy them.Dad: Oh, I can help you. What& 3& would you like?Mary: A small one.Dad:& 4&& 5& of noodles would you like?Mary: I’d like chicken and cabbage, mutton and potato, beef and carrot noodles.Dad:& 6&& 7& of noodles would you like best ?Mary: I would& 8& beef and carrot noodles.Dad: Would you like something to drink?Mary: Yes,& 9& like& 10 . I’d like a glass of orange juice.Dad: OK! I’ll go and buy them.Mary: Thank you, Dad.1&2&3&4&56&7&8&9&10(三)完成句子1. 你想要哪种比萨饼?&& What&&&&&&&&&&&& of pizza&&&&&&&&&&&&& you like?2. 我能替你做点什么?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& can I do&&&&&&&&&&&& you?3. 我妈妈想吃羊肉土豆面。&& My mom&&&&&&&&&&&&& like&&&&&&&&&&&&& and potato noodles.4. 我哥哥想吃羊肉胡萝卜水饺。 && My brother&&&&&&&&&&&&& like&&&&&&&&&&&&& and carrot dumplings.5. ---你要多大规格的?&& ---我要一个大份的。&& What&&&&&&&&&&&& would you like?& I’d&&&&&&&&&&&& a&&&&&&&&&&&& one.(四)根据短文内容完成表格Hi! Tom, Mike and Bill go to a restaurant. Tom would like a small bowl of dumplings and Mike would like a medium pizza. Bill would like a large bowl of noodles. Tom would like dumplings with cabbage and eggs in it. Mike would like a pizza with mutton and tomatoes on it. Bill would like beef and potato noodles. Boys and girls, what kind of food would you like?Name&Food&Kind&Size&dumplings&&&&mutton and tomatoes &&&&large
Period 3 (Section B C-- 3a ~ 4)【学习目标】 1、运用本单元所学的知识,学习食品广告的写法。&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、阅读填空,提高阅读能力。【学习重点】 如何制作食品广告。【学习过程】一、自主学习学习任务一:师生对话,生生对话,复习巩固本单元所学的知识。完成任务所需要的语言结构:A: Can I help you?B: I’d like some noodles, please.A: What size bowl would you like?B: A small size bowl of noodles, please.A: What kind of noodles would you like?B: I’d like beef and tomato noodles.& A: Do you want any drinks?B: Yes, please. One small bottle of orange juice.A: Anything else?B: Yes, I’d like salad.A: What’s your address?B: 34 Bonham Road.A: What’s your telephone number?B: 268-3898.A: That’ll be ten dollars.B: Thank you very much.&学习任务二:3a 通过填空练习复习食品,饮料的单词和句型,介绍广告的写法。1、&填空练习,理解意思,核对答案。2、&小组讨论短文意思。3、&小组展示,对抗组质疑纠正。&学习任务三:学习3b& Dessert House1、&填空练习,理解意思,核对答案。2、&小组讨论短文意思。3、&小组展示,对抗组质疑纠正。&学习任务四:完成4部分要求:两人一组,一人完成广告,另一人根据广告向同伴订购食品。& 参考语言结构:We have some great specials.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Special 1 has mutton and cabbage and is only $3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Large drinks are just $1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We also have great salad as well as coke.二、合作共建1、&翻译:一些特色___________________& 菜橘子汁______________________特色2每15个仅卖8元人民币。_______________________________今天就来买饺子吧!_________________________________________你想要哪种甜点?___________________________________________你喜欢多大尺寸的甜点,小号,中号还是大号?_________________________________________________________我们还有橘子汁和绿茶。_____________________________________2、&too, also 和either的区别:____________________________________________________________________________________________三、系统总结1、&总结介词for的用法。 2、&would like + 动词原形四、诊断评价(一)用所给词的正确形式填空1. What would she like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (eat)?2. He&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (not) have hamburgers3. I like koalas because they are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (friend) and small.4. There are some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (photo) in the book.5. I can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (go) shopping, and nobody&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (know) me.(二)按A句意思完成B句,一格一词1. A: Can I help you?&&& B:&&&&&&&&&&& can I do&&&&&&&&&&&& you?2. A: I’d like tomato and egg noodles.&& B: I&&&&&&&&&&& tomato and egg noodles.(三)按要求转换句型,一格一词1. I’d like a medium bowl of noodles. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&&&&&& a medium bowl of noodles?2. Come and get the dumplings. (改为否定句)&&&&&&&&&&&&& come and get the dumplings.3. I can drink three glasses of tea. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& of tea&&&&&&&&&&&&& you drink?4. I have some strawberries. (改为否定句)& I&&&&&&&&&&&& have&&&&&&&&&&&& strawberries.5. She likes oranges and apples. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&& she&&&&&&&&&&&& oranges and apples?(四)完形填空I have a good pen pal. His name is Ted. He is a clever boy, but he eats too& 1& and doesn’t like playing sports. He has a big& 2& every morning. He has four eggs,&& 3& of bread and butter(黄油) and& 4& big glass of milk for it.& 5& lunch, he eats two hamburgers, a lot of French fries& 6& chicken. He drinks a lot of soda(苏打汽水), too. For dinner, he likes beef and salad. He& 7& eats hamburgers, eggs, chicken and beef. He likes ice cream and soda, 8& .Too much food is not& 9& for health. So Ted is very& 10& .& 1. A. many&& && B. much&& && C. some &&&&& &D. any2. A. breakfast& && B. lunch&&& && C. dinner&&&&&&&& D. supper3. A. much &&& && B. many &&&&&& C. lots&&&&&&&&& &D. lot4. A. a&&&&& && B. an&&&&&&&&&& C. some&&&&& &&&& D. any5.A. For&&&& && B. On&& &&& C. In&&&&&& &&&& D. Of6. A. for&& &&&&&& B. and&& &&&&&& C. of&&&&&& &&&& D. but7. A. often&&& && B .never(从不)&& C. seldom(很少)&D. not8. A. and&&&& &&&&& B. but&&&&&& && C. too&&&&&&& &&D. also9. A. bad&&&& && B. good&& &&& C. important&&&& D. hungry10. A. healthy&& B. fat&&&&& &&& C. thin&&&&&&&&&&& D. tall
Period 4 (Self chek)【学习目标】 1、复习掌握本单元的单词及短语。&&&&&&&& 2、熟练运用本单元句型。&&&&&&&& 3、学会制作食品广告以及订购食品。【学习重点】 掌握本单元的单词、短语和句型。【学习过程】一、自主学习学习任务一:熟悉掌握本单元单词1、自读并记忆单词5分钟。2、组内练习,相互提问。3、展示交流,小组竞赛(以听写形式进行展示)。面条_____________& 牛肉____________& 羊肉___________& 卷心菜___________土豆_____________& 特色菜___________& 饮料___________& 大的____________尺寸_____________& 碗_______________& 理由________________果汁___________& 饺子___________& 粥___________& 米饭____________汤___________& 洋葱____________& 鱼肉____________& 菜单_______________& 4、 相互检查&& &学习任务二:熟悉掌握本单元的短语一大碗面条_______________________& 一些西红柿____________________________牛肉西红柿面___________________________& 电话号码________________________甜点屋___________________________& 三杯桔子汁____________________________五个汉堡包_______________________& 六杯绿茶______________________________饺子馆___________________________& 要我帮忙吗?__________________________香蕉冰淇淋______________________& 两只中号的碗______________________十二个草莓_____________________& 一些特色菜_________________________学习任务三:根据所学的内容进行交际1、自我总结本单元的重点句型 2、小组检查3、两人一组练习对话4、小组表演对话,展示对话交际.二、合作共建& 完成3部分:进行调查完成表格。&&& 要求:1、以对话的方式进行调查&&& 2、重点使用句型:What do you have for breakfast?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I eat healthy food. I eat well.三、系统总结& 总结单词:星期天_____________& 星期一____________& 星期二_____________星期三_____________& 星期四____________& 星期五_____________星期六_____________一月_______________& 二月______________& 三月_______________四月_______________& 五月______________& 六月_______________七月_______________& 八月______________& 九月_______________十月_______________& 十一月____________& 十二月______________四、诊断评价(一)写单词1. We have many great ______________ (特色菜) in the restaurant.2. What s    shoes would you like?3. T    is between Monday and Wednesday.4. My telephone n    is 834―8394.5. We often have rice,meat,________(马铃薯) for lunch every day.6. John likes________(粥),pizza,salad and ice tea very much.7. What ____________ (饮料) would you have?& 8._____________(星期四) is the fifth day of a week.(二)用所给单词的适当形式填空1. There ___________(be) some beef and eggs in the noodles.2. There__________(be) some onions and mutton in the bowl.3. Can he ___________ (watch) TV with you?4. She ____(have) an egg, a small bowl of chicken noodles and two apples every day.5. I like& ______(listen) to the pop music and watching TV. 6. They would like ____________(see) the animals in the zoo.7.Special 1&&&&&&&&&& (have) onions and beef.8. How many&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (dumpling) would you like?9. I’d like&&&&&&&&&&& (go) shopping.10. There are some ________(tomato) and _______ (porridge) on the table.(三)从方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项A: Can I help you?B: Yes,please. 1  I want to order(订购) a birthday cake(蛋糕) for my mother.A: 2 B: A large cake,please.A. What size would you like?B. Please write “Happy Birthday to Mother”.C. Tomorrow is my mother’s birthday.D. It’s 8910566.E. What kind of cake would you like?F. 56 Lincon Drive.A: What would you like to write on it?B: 3 A: OK. What’s your phone number?B: 4 A: What’s your address?B:  5 (四)读短文,用方框内所给的词填空others,strawberries,fruit,differen(不同的),house,specials,kind,quickly(快地),bananas,onlyThere are many kinds of  1  in the supermarket this week. What  2  of fruit would you like, apples, oranges,  3 , bananas or  4 ? Different people may like  5  fruit.Look at this fruit  6 .Today we have some great  7 .The apples in Yantai are  8  RMB8 a kilo. The  9 ,for RMB 4 a kilo and the oranges in Sichuan are RMB 3 a kilo. Strawberries are RMB 6 a kilo. So please go to the supermarket  10 .
单元过关检测一、单词拼写1. His sister is ________________________(中等的) build.& 2. I’d like ________________________________ (西红柿) noodles.3. The __________________________________(马铃薯) are very delicious(美味的).4. It’s time for class, stop __________________________(说话), please.5. He likes ____________________________(读书) after dinner.二、完成句子1. 你穿几码的鞋?&_________& ________ shoes __________ you ___________?2. 早餐你想吃什么?&________& ______ you ________& _________ breakfast?3. 他想要哪种类型的面条?&____________ kind of noodles _____________ he like?4. 你想要的汉堡包, 是大的还是小的?& Would you like a small _______& ________hamburger ?5. 我想要有羊肉和西红柿的饺子。I'd like a bowl of __________& and tomato ______________. 三、单项选择(&&& )1. C I don’t like mutton&&&&&&&& beef.C I don’t like mutton ,&&&&&&&& I like beef a lot.&A. and, but& &B. and, and &C. or, but &D. or, and(&&& )2. Some chicken&&&&& in the bowl. And some eggs&&&&& on the table.&A. is, is&&& &B. are, are&&& &C. is, are&&&&&&& &D. are, is(&&& )3. Is that apple large ?&&&&&& A. Yes. It’s.& B. No, it’s small apple.& C. No, it isn’t.& D. No, that’s a small.(&&& )4. I’d like some&&&&&&&&& and&&&&&&&& .&A. porridge, vegetable&&&&&&&&&& &B. broccoli, tomatoes&&& &C. potatos, bananas&&&&&&&&& &D. French fries, orange juices(&&& )5. Andrew usually has fruit&&&&&&&&& dinner.&A. of&B. for&C. at&D. with(&&& )6. Julie would like&&&&&&&&& TV.&A. watch &B. watches &C. watching&D. to watch(&&& )7. We often eat ice cream in a dessert&&&&&&&&& .& &A. home&&&& &B. shopping&&&& &C. house&&& &D. family(&&& )8. -&&&&&&&&& of shoes do you wear?&&& - Size 7.&A. What &B. What size&C. What kind&D. What color(&&& )9. The oranges in the fruit store are good&&&&&&&& cheap.&A. as &B. or&&&& C. with&D. as well as(&&& )10. Would you like some tea?&A. Yes, please.&B. No, please.&C. No, I don’t.&D. Yes, I would.四、句型转换1. kind, what, they, like, of, would, noodles(连词成句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. She has a strawberry.(用they替换she)They&&&&&&&&&&& some&&&&&&&&&& .3. Nancy wants some salad.(同义句转换)Nancy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& some salad.4. He’d like a medium bowl.(改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& like a medium bowl?5. My phone number is .(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& phone number?五、排列对话&&&&& A. OK, I’d like mutton and potato noodles, please.&&&&& B. I’d like some noodles, please.& &&&&& C. What kind of noodles would you like?&&&&& D. We have beef, chicken, mutton, cabbage, potato, tomato…&&&&& E. What size do you have?&&&&& F. Sure. And what size would you like?&&&&& G. We have large, medium and small bowls.&&&&& H. What kind of noodles do you have?&&&&& I. Oh, a medium bowl, please.&&&&& J. Can I help you? 六、补全对话Woman: Hello, Hamburger Express.Boy: Oh, hello. I want to order a hamburger, please.Woman: Sure.(1)&&&&&&&&&&& ?Boy: I’d like a medium hamburger.Woman:(2)&&&&& on it?Boy: Tomatoes and mushrooms.Woman: Okay…Anything else?Boy: No, thanks.Woman:(3)&&&&&&&&&& ,please?& Boy: 65 Zhongshan Street.Woman: And (4)&&&&& ?&&&&&&&& Boy: It's 272-8656.Woman: That'll be 2 dollars. And we'll deliver your hamburger in 20 minutes.七、完型填空 Mumu is a Chinese boy. But now he&&& 1&&& in the UK. He lives and&&& 2&&& with Mr and Mrs Green in London. They are very nice to him. But they like different(不同的)&& 3&& .For breakfast, Mr and Mrs Green would like milk, eggs and some vegetables, sometimes they have fruits. Mumu would like milk and eggs, but he wouldn’t like vegetables&&& 4&& the breakfast time.Lunch is at one&& 5&& . Mr and Mrs Green usually have large hamburgers. Mumu doesn’t like&& 6&& . He thinks they’re.&& 7& . He would like some rice. After that,&& 8& like some fruits.&&& 9&&& Mr and Mrs Green usually have afternoon tea.For dinner, Mr and Mrs Green have soup, beef, vegetables and fruit. Mumu wouldn’t like&&& 10&&& beef, he’d like some noodles.(&&& )1. A. live&B. is& &C. am &D. isn’t(&&& )2. A. eat&& &B. have&C. eats &D. to have(&&& )3. A drink&& &B. fruit &C. food&D. vegetables(&&& )4. A. in&B. of&&& &C. at&D. on(&&& )5. A. clock&B. time&&&&&& C. a clock&D. o’clock(&&& )6. A. them&B. they &C. it&D. its(&&& )7. A. good&& &B. bad&C. healthy&D. delicious(美味的)(&&& )8. A. she’s&&& &B. she’d&C. he’d&D. he’s(&&& )9. A. Or &B. So &C. And &D. But(&&& )10. A. any&B. some&& &C. many&D. a lot八、阅读理解A Frenchman wants to eat eggs in a restaurant. But he doesn’t know how to say eggs in English. He thinks and thinks. Then he sees a book with a picture of a hen(母鸡)on the table. He asks the woman in the restaurant, “What’s the English for a hen’s child?” The woman says, “ It’s a chick(小鸡).” Then the Frenchman asks, “What’s a chick before they are born?” “It’s an egg,” says the woman. “ That’s right. Give me four eggs, please.”(&& ) 1.The Frenchman can’t speak English.& (&& ) 2. The Frenchman wants to have some eggs. (&& ) 3. A hen helps the Frenchman get the eggs to eat.(&& ) 4. What do you think of the Frenchman? I think he is smart.(&& ) 5. An egg is a hen’s child. 选择正确答案One Sunday morning Mr. Brown and his child, Bill , are in a big shop . Mr. Brown wants to buy a new blouse for Mrs. Brown . Bill likes oranges . So his father buys two kilos of oranges for him , too . Bill also wants to buy some picture - books and colored pencils . There are many things and many people in the shop. They are men and women , old and young . They all want to buy something there .   (&& )1 . Mr. Brown goes to the shop with _____ .   A . Mrs. Brown&& B . his boy& C . his father& D . some old people(&& )2 . Mr. Brown is going to buy a new blouse for _____ .   A . Bill's mother&& B . Bill&& C . his mother&& D . himself ( 他自己 ) (&& )3 . Bill likes _____ .   A . all the things& B . new blouse& C . oranges& D . the shop(&& )4 . The little boy wants to buy _____ .   & A . some picture - books&&&& B . some colored pencils C . clothes and shoes&&&&& D . A and B(&& )5 . People in the shop are ______ .&   & A . old and young&&&&& B . boys and girls &&&& C . men and women&&&& D . A , B and C 文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
没有相关教案上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 some用于疑问句 的文章

随机推荐