感谢专业英语翻译译的每个人,谢谢

两个英文翻译的问题.谢谢(问题一)下面是一段阅读题文章的节选,因能力问题,无法连贯的明白文章的详细意思,希望有人帮我翻译一下意思,十分感谢!(越快越好!) … …I am no psychologist or b_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
两个英文翻译的问题.谢谢(问题一)下面是一段阅读题文章的节选,因能力问题,无法连贯的明白文章的详细意思,希望有人帮我翻译一下意思,十分感谢!(越快越好!) … …I am no psychologist or b
两个英文翻译的问题.谢谢(问题一)下面是一段阅读题文章的节选,因能力问题,无法连贯的明白文章的详细意思,希望有人帮我翻译一下意思,十分感谢!(越快越好!) … …I am no psychologist or brain function expert, but I believe that these two functions access different parts of the brain. One part for identifying, and the other for remembering and creating. Furthermore, Chinese is not phonetic language meaning that the pronunciation of a character cannot be discovered when seeing it for the first time. For example, in English in order to say ”Father” we use different letters that produce different sounds and someone who has never seen this word before but knows the sounds of the different letters of the English alphabet will still be able to pronounce . Each Chinese character represents a word and in order to be able to read it you must memorize it from the first time you see it in order to recognize it next time.Regarding the speaking and listening I find that my speaking is better than my listening. When I want to express myself I will use words that I am familiar with and say them in the order that my brain coordinates them according to my knowledge of Chinese grammar. Although, when listening I find myself having trouble to understand other quite often. There may be several reasons for this phenomenon. One being that in Chinese there are several ways most complex words consist of two characters which when put together create the desired meaning. Of course the best ways to learn is practice, practice, practice, eventually it will all sink in-at least I hope so.So that was just my impression on some of the hardships of the Chinese language, for those Chinese learners like me-don’ lose faith. Everything will be OK.*(请接近原文意思,勿擅自改动!)(问题二)翻译下面一句话:
Now as much as this seems elementary as it is in more language in Chinese it is more complicated.(谢谢!)
第一个:我不是心理学家或脑功能方面的专家,但我相信这两种功能进入大脑的不同部位.寻找一个部分,另一个为纪念和创造性的工作.此外,中国不是语音语言发音,这意味着性格不能发现当第一次见到它.例如,在英语为了说“父亲”我们使用不同的字母,产生不同的声音和某人从来没有见过这个词,但是知道声音之前不同的字母,仍然能够发音.每个汉字代表了一个词,为了能看懂你必须记住它从你第一次看到它为了识别它下次.对于英语口语和听力训练时,我发现我讲比我的听力.当我想我要用言语表达自己,我熟悉并说他们的顺序按我的大脑坐标汉语语法知识.尽管如此,当我发现我在听力理解其他经常麻烦.可能会有几种造成这种现象的原因.其中之一是,在中国有几个方面的话说,每一个字,最复杂的语言是由两个字符的放在一起,当营造了理想的意义.当然最好的方法去学习就是练习,练习,再练习,最终都沉in-at至少我希望如此.所以,只是我的印象的一些艰难的汉语,对于那些喜欢me-don汉语学习者的丧失信心.一切都会好起来的.第二个:现在,这似乎基本一样,因为它是在更多的语言在中国更复杂
……我不是心理学家或脑功能方面的专家,但我相信这两种功能进入大脑的不同部位。寻找一个部分,另一个为纪念和创造性的工作。此外,中国不是语音语言发音,这意味着性格不能发现当第一次见到它。例如,在英语为了说“父亲”我们使用不同的字母,产生不同的声音和某人从来没有见过这个词,但是知道声音之前不同的字母,仍然能够发音。每个汉字代表了一个词,为了能看懂你必须记住它从你第一次看到它为了识别它下次。对于...
……我不是心理学家或脑功能方面的专家,但我相信这两种功能进入大脑的不同部位。寻找一个部分,另一个为纪念和创造性的工作。此外,中国不是语音语言发音,这意味着性格不能发现当第一次见到它。例如,在英语为了说“父亲”我们使用不同的字母,产生不同的声音和某人从来没有见过这个词,但是知道声音之前不同的字母,仍然能够发音。每个汉字代表了一个词,为了能看懂你必须记住它从你第一次看到它为了识别它下次。对于...
I am no psychologist or brain function expert, but I believe that these two functions access different parts of the brain.\x09我不是心理学家也不是大脑方面的专家,但我相信这两种功能存在于大脑的不同部位。\x09One part for identifyi...
现在看来这种基础的东西越是在在中文里面出现的,越是复杂多变。
(问题一)我没有心理学家或脑功能专家,但我相信这两个函数访问大脑的不同部分。用于识别,和其他记忆和创建的一个部分。此外,中国不是语音语言意义不能发现一个字符的发音时第一次见到它。例如,在英语水平,才能说"父亲",我们使用不同的字母,产生不同的声音和人从未见过这个词之前,但知道不同字母英文字母表的声音仍然能够发音。每个中文字符代表一个单词,以便能读懂它你必须记住它从你看到它在为了识别它下一...英语翻译!谢谢大仙!电脑软件翻译请绕行!谢谢我想每个人都有做过错事,我想撒谎绝对是个错误。小时候我爷爷家养了一些可以的小鸡,他处于好奇我就看看他们。但是当时那些小鸡正_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译!谢谢大仙!电脑软件翻译请绕行!谢谢我想每个人都有做过错事,我想撒谎绝对是个错误。小时候我爷爷家养了一些可以的小鸡,他处于好奇我就看看他们。但是当时那些小鸡正
英语翻译!谢谢大仙!电脑软件翻译请绕行!谢谢我想每个人都有做过错事,我想撒谎绝对是个错误。小时候我爷爷家养了一些可以的小鸡,他处于好奇我就看看他们。但是当时那些小鸡正在散步,到处都是小鸡,他一不小心 踩到了一只鸡,但是等我发现时,他已经快要死掉了。但是我很害怕,于是我决定保持沉默。过了1一个小时候,爷爷回来,看见小鸡倒在地上而且死掉了.就问是谁?我非常害怕,于是我没说出真相。但是因此我内疚了整整几个小时,我没有心情出去玩,没有心情吃东西甚至脑袋里都是小鸡。实在太难受了,后来实在不能再忍受内心的自责,我还是向爷爷坦白了。还好爷爷原谅了我。注意:只要意思大意一样就行,不需要逐字翻译!
我想每个人都有做过错事,我想撒谎绝对是个错误。小时候我爷爷家养了一些可以的小鸡,他处于好奇我就看看他们。但是当时那些小鸡正在散步,到处都是小鸡,他一不小心 踩到了一只鸡,但是等我发现时,他已经快要死掉了。但是我很害怕,于是我决定保持沉默。过了1一个小时候,爷爷回来,看见小鸡倒在地上而且死掉了.就问是谁?我非常害怕,于是我没说出真相。但是因此我内疚了整整几个小时,我没有心情出去玩,没有心情...
I believe that everyone has made mistakes and a lie is absolutely a mistake.When I was young, my grandpa raised some chickens. Out of curiosity, I would observe the chickens.One day, I went to watch t...
Everyone may do the wrong thing,and to lie is definitely wrong .When I was a kid,my grandfather had breeded a lot of poults and my curiosity drived to observe them.Unfortunately,I steped on one of the...
I think everyone has done something wrong, I would like to tell a lie is definitely a mistake. A child my grandfather domesticated some chicks, he is curious to me to take a look at them. But those ch...英文翻译请翻译成英文:‘一心街委218组凯旋路46号机械处95楼’另外请翻译‘籍贯’,备注:以上翻译是办邀请函用的(外国人发给中国人的邀请),谢谢各位精英_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英文翻译请翻译成英文:‘一心街委218组凯旋路46号机械处95楼’另外请翻译‘籍贯’,备注:以上翻译是办邀请函用的(外国人发给中国人的邀请),谢谢各位精英
英文翻译请翻译成英文:‘一心街委218组凯旋路46号机械处95楼’另外请翻译‘籍贯’,备注:以上翻译是办邀请函用的(外国人发给中国人的邀请),谢谢各位精英
Building 95,Jixiechu,No.46,Kaixuan Road,Group 218,Yixin Street Committee 注意:地址是供老外写的,但是真正看地址、用地址的是中国的邮差,要保证他们能看懂 籍贯:native place
Street Committee as one group Kaixuan 46 218 95 Floor Machine Service
The street entrusts 218 groups to triumphal return wholeheartedly the road 46th machinery place 95
Building 95, machinery division, Kaixuan road No.46, Yixin residential district committee 218 group.lz真不是一般难啊( ⊙ o ⊙ )啊!
One JieWei 218 group kaixuan road, 46 JiXieChu 95 floor
One JieWei 218 group kaixuan road, 46 JiXieChu 95 floor '"Native"
The street entrusts 218 groups to triumphal return wholeheartedly the road 46th machinery place 95 buildings籍贯:Native place感谢所有人.求正确英文翻译,有道词典什么的就算了._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
感谢所有人.求正确英文翻译,有道词典什么的就算了.
感谢所有人.求正确英文翻译,有道词典什么的就算了.
Thanks for everybody!
百度翻译。我以前用过,基本无错
Thanks all the people.
Thanks all the people 就这样的 采纳奥 看来你的英文刚起步奥 望采纳
Thanks everyone.
for everyone
Thank you everyone or thank you everybody.
说感谢所有人
这句话翻译
Thank you all the people around me英语翻译着急用,希望大家帮个忙,给翻译成小学水平的……(千万别有语法错误………………………)谢谢每个人都会有困难,但是我们不要放弃,我们要努力,因为有梦想就要去实现,即使最后_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译着急用,希望大家帮个忙,给翻译成小学水平的……(千万别有语法错误………………………)谢谢每个人都会有困难,但是我们不要放弃,我们要努力,因为有梦想就要去实现,即使最后
英语翻译着急用,希望大家帮个忙,给翻译成小学水平的……(千万别有语法错误………………………)谢谢每个人都会有困难,但是我们不要放弃,我们要努力,因为有梦想就要去实现,即使最后失败也不后悔,并且我认为老人与海的英文很简单,我们都可以读懂,希望每个人都可以去读它
This book told me Each person will have difficulties,but we should not give up,we should strive,because there is going to realize the dream,even if the final does not regret the failure,and I think Old Man and the Sea in English is very simple,we can all understand,I hope each person can read it
This book told me Each person will have difficulties, but we should not give up, we should strive, because there is going to realize the dream, even if the final does not regret the failure, and ...
这本书告诉我 每个人都会有困难,但是我们不要放弃,我们要努力,因为有梦想就要去实现,即使最后失败也不后悔,并且我认为老人与海的英文很简单,我们都可以读懂,希望每个人都可以去读它。 翻译后是: This book told me Each person will have difficulties, but we should not give up, we ...
This book informs me of everyone's city having difficulty , we do not give up , we need to make great efforts but, need to go and come true because of having a fond dream , not regretting that even if...
I learned from the book that everybody meets difficulties,but we should not give up,we need to fight. If there's a dream, we should work on it, even if we might fail. Only in that way we never regret.The vacabularies of The Old Man and the Sea is easy, we can easily understand, I hope everyone could have a try.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译发音 的文章

随机推荐