whatyoudespair?app是什么意思思

已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
you are seeking是什么意思
you are seeking是什么意思
09-09-15 &匿名提问 发布
意思是:你正在寻找
请登录后再发表评论!
Knowing everything is knowing nothing.无所不知等于一无所知.
What the fuck is going on?  到底他妈的怎么回事?You son of bitch!   你个狗娘养的!It is bullshit!     胡说八道! 屁话!Damn it!    可恶!It is none of your business!   关你屁事!
Heart to heart,though apart from.海内存知己,天涯若比邻。
WORK HARDSTUDY HARDENJOY LIFE
To be or not to be
The sun is never the worse for shining on a dunghill.太阳不因照在粪堆上而黯淡。I think , therefore I am.我思考,所以我存在。Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire , called conscience.为保持你胸中圣火的火种久燃不熄所作的努力就叫做 良心。Knowledge is power.知识就是力量。It is dogged that does it.坚忍不拔,终会成功。We don't lack strength , but lack will.我们缺少的并非能力,而是毅力。谨将以上的话献给你,也送给有心人!
Let life be beautiful like summer flower,and death like autumn tears.让生命如夏花般绚烂,让死亡如秋叶般静美. The sadness of my soul is her bride's veil,It waits to be lifted in the night.我灵魂的忧伤是新娘的面纱,等候在午夜被掀开 &It the moon thou sendest thy love letters to me.&said the night to the sun.&I leave my tears upon the grass.&黑夜对太阳说:&在月光下,你把你的 情书送给了我,在草地上,我已带着斑斑泪痕回答了你.& One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years. It sings to me in the night &I loved you.&一个忧郁的声音,筑巢在似水年华中,它在夜里向我歌唱&我曾那么爱你.& Gaps are left in life through which comes the sad music of death.生命中留下许多间隙,从中传来死亡的伤感乐曲. The burning log bursts in flame and cries---&This is my flower, my death.&燃烧的木料发出熊熊火焰,喊着:&这是我的花,我的死亡.& The world does not leak beacuse death is not a crack.世界不会溢漏,因为死亡并不是一道裂纹. I live in this little world of mine and an afraid to make it the least less.Lift me into thy world and let me have the freedom gladly to lose my all.我住在我的小天地里,生怕它变的更小,把我带到你的世界里去吧,让我开心的失去所有自由 The night's flower was late when the morning kissed her, she shiveres and sighed and dropped to the ground.黑夜的花来迟了,当清晨亲吻她时,她颤抖着,叹息着,凋零在地上 Put out the lamp when thou wishest,I shall know thy darkness and shall love it.如果你愿意,就熄了灯,我将了解你的黑暗,并且将爱上它
&Your future depends on your dreams.& So go to sleep.    &现在的梦想决定着你的将来&,所以还是再睡一会吧.       There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.    应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来.       &Hard work never kills anybody.& But why take the risk? &    努力工作不会导致死亡!&不过我不会用自己去证明.       &Work fascinates me.& I can look at it for hours! &    工作好有意思耶!&尤其是看着别人工作.       G Thank God we can choose our friends.    神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。       When two‘s company, three‘s the result!    两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!       A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.    服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动,但并不妨碍你尽情地观看.       The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.    学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多;忘记的越多, 忘记的越多;知道的越少, 为什么学来着?!
The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog. 那只敏捷的 棕色狐狸跳过了一只懒惰的狗。 这个句子包含了英语中的26个字母。 个人一位这是最经典的,26个字母,一个不多,一个不少,还不重复
life is like a box of  chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get. 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一个是什么
No pains no gains.
不劳无获。Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven.                  宁在地狱为王, 不在天堂为臣。 One man may steal a horse, while another may not look over a hedge.只许州官放火, 不许百姓点灯。Never swap horse while crossing a stream.(=Don't swap horses in midstream).过河中途莫换马; 病重不宜换郎中。把分给我   还需找我
道德篇MORALITY 1. Character is what you are in the dark. 暗处最能反映一个人真正品格。 D. L Moody. USA churchman 美国教士 穆迪.D.L 2. Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount. 勇气是一架梯子,其他美德全靠它爬上去。 Clare Boothe Luce, RSA dramatist美国剧作家 卢斯.C.B. 3. God was constructed out of mankind\'s need for hope, for purpose, for meaning:an invisible protector and conscientious father. 人类出于对希望、目标意义的需要而造出了神:一位冥冥之中的保护 者和尽责的养育者。 Howards Mel. USA writer 美国作家 梅尔.H. 4. I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after. 我只知道所谓道德是指你事后觉得好的东西,所谓不道德是指你事后 觉得不好的东西。 Ernest Hemingway, USA writer 美国作家 海明威.E. 5. If you would convince others ,you seem open to conviction yourself. 要说服别人,先得说服自己。 Philip Dormer Chesterfield, British statesman 英国政治家 切斯特菲尔德.P.D. 6. Morality is not really the doctrine of how to make ourselves happy but of how we are to be worthy of happiness. 道德确实不是指导人们如何使自己幸福的教条,而是指导人们如何配 享有幸福的学说。 Immanuel Kant, German Philosopher 德国哲学家 康德.I. 7. Mutual forgiveness of each vice, such are the gates of Paradise. 相互宽容对方的缺点,乃是通向天堂之门。 William Black, British poet 英国诗人 布莱克.W. 8. No morality can be founded on authority, even if the authority were divine. 道德不可能建立在权威的基础上,即使这种权威是至高无上的。 A. J. Ayer. USA writer 美国作家 艾尔.A.J. 9. Nothing is easier than to deceive oneself. 再没有什么比欺骗自己更容易的了。 Demothenes, Ancient Greek statesman 古然希腊政治家 德摩西尼 10.Personality is to man what perfume is to a flower. 品格之于人,犹如芳香之于花。 C C Schwab. US A Businessman 美国实业家 施瓦布 C .C.  11.Plain living and high thinking. 生活要朴素,情操要高尚。 William Wordsworth, British poet 英国诗人 德莱顿., J 12.Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful. 美德是勇敢的,善良从来无所畏惧。 William Shakespeare, British dramatist 英国剧作家 莎士比亚. W. 13.Wherever true valor is found, true modesty will there abound. 真正的勇敢,都包含谦虚。 William Gillbert, British dramatist and poet 英国剧作家、诗人 吉尔伯特.W. 14.Words may be false and full of arts ,sighs are the natural language of the heart. 言语可以是谎言并带有技巧;叹息才是心灵的自然流露。 Thomas Shadwell, British dramatist 英国剧作家 沙德韦尔.T. 友谊篇FRIENDSHIP 1. A friend is , as it were, a second self. 可以说,朋友是另一个自我。 Cicero, Ancient Roman statesman 古罗马政治家 西塞罗 2. A man should keep his friendship in constant repair. 只有经常“浇灌”, 方能保持友谊天长地久。 Samuel Johnaon, British writer 英国作家 约翰逊.S. 3. Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing. 选择朋友要谨慎,换朋友更要谨慎。 Benjamin Franklin, American pesident 美国总统 富兰克林.B. 4. Because friendships enhance our lives ,it is important to cultivate them. 培植友谊十分重要,因为友谊能提高生活的价值。 Robert Louis Stevenson, British novelist and poet 英国小说家、诗人 史蒂文森 .R.L. 5. Betraying a trust is a very quick and painful way to terminate a friendship. 背信弃义会迅速而痛苦地断送友谊。 Ralph Waldo Emerson, American thinker 美国思想家 爱默生.R.W. 6. Don\'t try to win a friend by presenting gifts. You should instead contribute your sincere love and learn how to win others \'heart through appropriate ways. 不要靠馈赠去获得朋友,你必须奉献你诚挚的爱,学会怎样用正当的 方法来赢得别人的心。 Socrates, Ancient Greek philosopher 古希腊哲学家 苏格拉底 7. Friendship is an essential ingredient in the making of a healthful, rewarding life. 友谊是使人的一生健康而有意义所不可缺少的组成部分。 Ralph Waldo Emerson, American thinker 美国思想家 爱默生.R.W. 8. Friendship is both a source of pleasure and a component of good health. 友谊既是快乐之源泉,又是健康之要素。 Ralph Waldo Emerson, American thinker 美国思想家 爱默生.R.W. 9. He that will not allow his friend to share the prize must not expect him to share the danger. 不肯让朋友共享果实的人,不要指望朋友与他共患难。 Aesop, Ancient Greek fable writer 古希腊寓言作家 伊索 10.If a friend tells a fault, imagine always that he has not told the whole. 如果朋友告诉你一个缺点,请设想他没有和盘托出。 Robert Louis Stevenson, British novelist and poet 英国小说家、诗人史蒂文森. R.L. 11. It is not enough to help the feeble up, but to support him after. 仅仅把弱者扶起来是不够的,还要在他站起来之后支持他。 William Shakespeare, British dramatist 英国剧作家 莎士比亚.W. 12.No man is
his friends are the rest of him. 任何人自己都不是完整的;他的朋友是他的其余部分。 Harry Emerson Fosdick, American churchman 美国教士福斯迪克,H.E. 13.No matter how strong you are how notable your attainments, you have enduring significance only in your relationship to others. 不管你有多么强大、你的成就多么辉煌,只有保持你与他人之间的关 系,这一切才会有持久的意义。 Ziegler Edward, American writer美国作家 爱德华.Z . 14.People need to know one another to be at their honest best. 人们需要相互了解才能达到最诚实的境界。 Robbins Staca, Britsh writer 英国作家 斯达卡.R. 15.Some components of a thriving friendship are honesty, naturalness, thoughtfulness, some common interests. 确保友谊常青的诸要素是:诚实、朴实自然、体贴和某些共同的兴趣。 Ralph Waldo Emerson, American thinker 美国思想家 爱默生。R.W. 16.Suspicion is the poison of friendship . 怀疑是对友谊所下毒药。 St, Augustine, Bishop of hippo 希波主教 圣奥古斯丁 17.The only way to have a friend is to be one. 唯一能获得朋友的办法就是自己先有友道。 Ralph Waldo Emerson, American thinker 美国思想家 爱默生.R.W. 18.Throughout life, we rely on small groups of people for love, admira-tion, respect, moral support, and help. 整个一生,我们都有赖于从一些人群中获得友爱、觉识、尊重、道义 支持和帮助。 Ralph Waldo Emerson, American thinker 美国思想家 爱默生.R.W. 19.To make your life a sound structrure that will serve others and fulfil your own potential, you have to remember that strength, however massive, can\'t endure unless it has the interlocking supprt of others. Go it alone and you\'ll inevitably tumble. 要使你的生活成为有益于他人同时又能发挥你自己的潜力的牢固的建 筑,你必须记住,除非与他人的支持联系在一起,否则无论多么大的 力量都难以持久,单枪匹马必将一事无成。 Zichler Edward, Admerican writer美国作家 爱德华.Z. 20.True friendship is like sound health .The value of it is seldom known until it is lost. 真正的友谊犹如健康,只有失去时,才会意识到它的价值。 Charles Caleb Colton, British writer 英国作家 科尔顿C.C. 21.Two persons cannot long be friends if they cannot forgive each other\'s little failings. 如果两个人对于彼此的小缺点不能相互原谅,他们的友谊便不能持久。 Jean de La Bruyere, French moralist 法国道德家 拉布吕耶尔.J.D. 22.When something sensational happens to us, sharing the happiness of the occasion with friends intensifies our joy. Conversely, in times of trouble and tension, when our spirits are low, unburdening our worries and fears to compassionate friends alleviates the stress. 欣逢喜事,与朋友分享其乐,喜上加喜。反之,身处逆境,情绪颓丧, 向富有同情心的朋友倾诉愁苦才会减轻痛苦。 Ralph Waldo Emerson, American thinker美国思想家 爱默生.R.W. 23.With close friends in their lives ,people develop courage and positive attitudes.Teenagers have the moral support to assertthe elderly approach their advanced years with optimism and an interest in life. 生活中有挚友,人们就能鼓起勇气,变得积极。年经人就有精神支柱 来表现自己的个性;中老年人则会怀着乐观主义和生活情趣步入晚年。 Ralph Waldo Emerson. American thinker 美国思想家 爱默生 R.W.
最经典的十二句话:1。If you not for whom you are, but who I am when I'm by your side.   我爱你并不是因为你是谁,而是因为我在你身边的时候我是谁。2。No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them won't make you cry.   没有人值得你流泪,值得你流泪的人是不会让你哭的。3。Just because someone dosen't love you as you wish, it dosen't mean you're not loved with all his/her being.   只因为某人不如你所愿爱你,并不意味着你不被别人所爱。4。A true friend is the one who holds your hand and tougches your  heart.   一个真正的朋友会握着你的手,触动你的心。5。The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side   and know you'll never have him/her.   错过一个人最可怕的方式就是:你坐在他/她的身边,你却知道永远不会拥有他/她。6。Never stop smiling, not even when you're sad, someone might     fall in love with your smile.   永远都不要停止微笑,即使在你难过得时候,说不定有人会因为你的笑容而爱上你。7。You may only be a person in this world, but for someone you're  the world.   你可能只是这世界上的一个人,但对于某个人来说,你就是全世界。8。Don't spend time with someone who dosen't care spending it with you.   不要把时间花在一个不在乎与你一起分享的人身上。9。Maybe God wants you meet many wrong people before you meet the  right one, so when this happens, you'll be thankfull.   也许上帝让你再遇见那个合适的人之前遇到很多错误的人,所以,当这一切发生得时候,你应该心存感激。10。Don't cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happend.   不要因为它的结束而哭泣,应当为它的发生而笑。11. There will always be people who will hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.   生活中总会有伤害你的人,所以你仍然需要继续相信别人,只是小心些而已。12。Become a better person and be sure to know you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.   做一个更好的人,确信在遇见一个新的人之前知道自己是谁,也希望那个人知道你是谁。
My honey, I am missing you terribly all the time, wish you could be here at this moment so badly. I can&t live without you. You makes me feel so special and you complete me.When winter comes in spring, when there’s no truth in the world,that’s when I stop loving you. you are my adorable girl.翻译就不用了吧 很简单的 
life is just like a box of chocalatejust do itnothing is impossible
paint pass is pleasure
I always try to live life with a smile in my face.我总是努力以微笑面对人生。&Your future depends on your dreams.& So go to sleep.    &现在的梦想决定着你的将来&,所以还是再睡一会吧. Try,try, never say die只管拼搏,永不言败Don't be shy, just try.不要害羞,只管尝试&br/&&br/&&font color=#0556A3&参考文献:&/font&李阳疯狂英语
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. (Marie Curie)生活中没有什么可怕的东西,只有需要理解的东西。(居里夫人)   A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. (J. Barrymore)只要一个人还有追求,他就没有老。直到后悔取代了梦想,一个人才算老。(巴里摩尔)   A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm. (C. M. Schwab)只要有无限的热情,一个人几乎可以在任何事情上取得成功。(施瓦布)   One thing I know: The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve. (A. Schweizer)有一点我是知道的:在你们之中,只有那些愿意寻求发现如何为别人服务的人,才是真正幸福的。(施韦策)   The important thing in life is to have a great aim, and the determination to attain it. (Goethe)人生重要的在于确立一个伟大的目标,并有决心使其实现。(歌德)   To live is to function. That is all there is in living. (Holmes)活着就要发挥作用,这就是生活的全部内容。(霍姆斯)   Man can only be free through mastery of himself. ( S. E. Morison)只有通过掌握自己,才能使自己得到解放。(莫里森)   Fear not that thy life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning. (J. H. Newman)不要害怕你的生活将要结束,应该担心你的生活永远不曾真正开始。(纽曼)   Choose a life of action, not one of ostentation. ( C. Nepos)要选择行动的一生,而不是炫耀的一生。(内波斯)   When the fight begins within himself, a man's worth something. ( R. Browning)当一个人内心开始斗争时,他就有了价值。(布郎宁)   There is only one success --- to be able to spend your life in your own way. (C. Morley )只有一种成功,那就是能够用自己的方式度过自己的一生。(莫利)   We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. ( Martin Luther King, Jr.)我们必须接受失望,因为它是有限的,但千万不可失去希望,因为它是无穷的。(马丁。路德。金)   We grow neither better nor worse as we grow old but more like ourselves. ( M. L. Becker )随着年龄的增长,我们并不变得更好也不变得更坏,而是变得更象我们自己。(贝克尔)   If a jewel falls into the mire, it remains a and though dust should ascend to heaven, its former worthlessness will not be altered. ( AL Jaber )宝石即使落在泥潭里,仍是一样可贵;尘土纵然扬到天上,还是没有价值。(贾比尔)   Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. ( Strong)与其诅咒黑暗,不如燃起蜡烛。(斯特郎)   A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. ( J. Burroughs )一个人可以失败许多次,但是只要他没有开始责怪别人,他还不是一个失败者。(巴勒斯)   Work is the grand cure of all the maladies and miseries that ever beset mankind. ( Carlyle )工作是医治人间一切病痛和疾苦的万应良药。(卡莱尔)   At twenty years of age, at thirty, and at forty, the judgment. ( B. Franklin) 二十岁时起支配作用的是意志,三十岁时是机智,四十岁时是判断。(富兰克林)   The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but what they miss. ( T. Carlyle )生活的悲剧不在于人们受到多少苦,而在于人们错过了什么。(卡莱尔)   To sensible men, every day is a day of reckoning. ( J. W. Gardner )对聪明人来说,每一天的时间都是要精打细算的。(加德纳)   Genius is formed in quiet, character in the stream of life. (Goethe )天才形成于平静中,性格来自于生活的激流。(歌德)   Wherever valour true is found, true modesty will there abound. ( W. S. Gilbert )真正的勇敢,都包含谦虚。(吉尔伯特)   We can't all be heroes. Somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by. (W. Roger )我们不可能都成为英雄。总得有人在英雄走过的时候坐在路边鼓掌。(罗杰)   Whom the gods destroy, they first make mad. (Euripides )上帝要谁灭亡,必先让他疯狂。(欧里比德斯)    Life is a leaf of paper white, thereon each of us may write his word or two. ( A. Lowell )生活是一张白纸,每个人都在上面写上自己的一两句话。(洛威尔)   On earth there is n in the man there is nothing great but mind. ( A. Hamilton )地球上唯一伟大的是人,人身上唯一伟大的是心灵。(哈密尔顿)   Everything ought to be beautiful in a human being: face, and dress, and soul, and ideas. ( Chekhov )人的一切——面貌、衣着、心灵和思想,都应该是美好的。(契诃夫)   Life is just a series of trying to make up your mind. ( T. Fuller )生活只是由一系列下决心的努力所构成的。(富勒)   Live as though you intend to live forever, and work as though your strength were limit less. ( S. Bernhardt )要这样生活,仿佛你寿命永恒;要这样工作,仿佛你精力无穷。(波恩哈特)   Other man live to eat, while I eat to live. ( Socrates )别人为食而生存,我为生存而食。(苏格拉底)   Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises. ( S. Butler )生活是一种艺术,要在不充足的前提下得出充足的结论。(巴特勒)   Life is not all beer and skittles. ( T. Hughes )人生并非只是吃喝玩乐。(休斯)   For man is man and master of his fate. ( A. Tennyson )人就是人,是自己命运的主人。(丁尼生)   The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. |( V. Hugo )生活中最大的幸福是坚信有人爱我们。(雨果)   Have an aim in life, or your energies will all be wasted. ( R. Peters )人生应该树立目标,否则你的精力会白白浪费。(彼得斯)   None is of freedom or of life deserving unless he daily conquers it anew.( Erasmus )只有每天再度战胜生活并夺取自由的人,才配享受生活或自由。(伊拉斯漠)   What makes life dreary is the want of motive. (George Eliot )没有了目的,生活便郁闷无光。(艾略特)   Don't believe that winning is really everything. It's more important to stand for something. If you don't stand for something, what do you win? ( Lane Kirkland )不要认为取胜就是一切,更重要的是要有信念。倘若你没有信念,那胜利又有什么意义呢?(柯克兰)   Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored. ( Lincoln )卓越的天才不屑走旁人走过的路,他寻找迄今未开拓的地区。(林肯)   Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.( Kierkergaard )只有向后才能理解生活;但要生活好,则必须向前看。(克尔凯郭尔)   While there is one untrodden tractFor intellect or will.And men are free to think and act,Life is worth living. ( A. Austin )只要还有一块知识和意志尚未征服的领域,只要人们能自由思考和行动,生活就是值得的。(奥斯汀)   Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it.( I. Berlin )生活有百分之十在于你如何塑造它,有百分之九十在于你如何对待它。(柏林)   The great use of life is to spend it for something that overlasts it.( W. James )生命的最大用处是将它用于能比生命更长久的事物上。(詹姆斯)   No man is useless in this world who lightens the burden of someone else. ( C. Dickens )在这个世界上能为别人减轻负担的人都是有用的。(狄更斯)   Life is measured by thought and action, not by time. ( J. Lubbock )衡量生命的尺度是思想和行为,而不是时间。(卢伯克)   The value of life lies not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them. ( Montaigne )生命的价值不在于能活多少天,而在于我们如何使用这些日子。(蒙田)   Ideas are like the stars --- we never reach them, but like mariners, we chart our course by them. ( C. Schurz )理想就象是星星——我们永远无法到达,但是我们象水手一样,用它们指引航程。(舒尔茨)   I tell you hopeless grief is passionless. ( E. B. Browning )我告诉你,没有希望的悲伤是没有感情的。(勃郎宁夫人) He who has never hoped can never despair. ( Bernard Shaw )从来没有抱什么希望的人也永远不会失望。(萧伯纳)   Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. ( A. Einstein )不要为成功而努力,要为作一个有价值的人而努力。(爱因斯坦)   Our greatest glory consists not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ( O. Goldsmith )我们最值得自豪的不在于从不跌倒,而在于每次跌倒之后都爬起来。(哥德斯密斯)   It is not enough to be industrious, so are the ants. What are you industrious about? ( H. D. Thoreau )光勤劳是不够的,蚂蚁也是勤劳的。要看你为什么而勤劳。(梭罗)   You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of sucess. ( Charles Chaplin )人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀。(卓别林)   A wise man never loses anything if he has himself. ( Nietzche )聪明的人只要能掌握自己,便什么也不会失去。(尼采)   To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness. ( Russell )有些东西你想要而没有,这是幸福不可缺少的一部分。(罗素)   Something attempted, something done. ( Longfellow )有所尝试,就等于有所作为。(朗费罗)   Victory won't come to me unless I go to it. ( M. Moore )胜利是不会向我们走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。(穆尔)   The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them, make them. ( Bernard Shaw )在这个世界上取得成功的人,都努力去寻找他们想要的机会,如果找不到时,他们就自己创造机会。(萧伯纳)   A great man is always willing to be little. ( R. W. Emerson )伟大的人物总是愿意当小人物的。(爱默生)   Death is the only pure, beautiful conclusion of a great passion. ( D. H. Lawrence )死是伟大的激情的唯一的纯洁、美丽的终结。(劳伦斯)   Great men are rarely isolated mountain- they are summits of ranges. ( T. W. Higginson )伟人很少是突兀的山峰;它们是众山中的最高峰。(希金森)   The crash of the whole solar and stellar systems could only kill you once.( T. Carlyle )即使整个太阳系和星系崩溃,你也只死一次。(卡莱尔)   Many people's tombstones should read: & Died at 30, buried at 60.& ( N. M. Butler )许多人的墓碑上应该刻上:“三十而死,六旬而葬。”(巴特勒)   To feel that one has a place in life solves half the problem of content. ( G. Woodberry )如果感觉到自己在生活中有了一个位置,满足的问题就解决了一半。(伍德贝利)   We should so live and labor in our time that what came to us as seed may go to the next generation as blossom, and what came to us as blossom may go to them as fruit. This is what we mean by progress.( H. W. Beecher )我们一生应该这样地生活和劳动,使给予我们的种子能在下一代开花,使给予我们的花朵能在下一代结果,这就是我们所说的进步的意义。(比彻)   What's a man's first duty? The answer's brief: To be himself. ( Ibsen )人的第一天职是什么?答案很简单:不伪饰自己。(易卜生)   It is while you are patiently toiling at the little tasks of life that the meaning and shape of great whole of life dawn on you. ( P. Brooks )在你耐心地操劳于生活的琐事的过程中,你才能领悟整个生活的伟大意义和形象。   (布鲁克斯)   Dare and the world always yields. If it beats you sometimes, dare it again and again and it will succumb. ( W. M. Thackeray )大胆挑战,世界总会让步。如果有时候你被它打败了,不断地挑战,它总会屈服的。(萨克雷)   Destiny: A tyrant's authority for crime, and a fool's excuse for failure. ( A. Bierce )命运是暴君施虐的权威,傻瓜失败的借口。(比尔斯)   Have no fear of perfection ---- you'll never reach it. ( S. Dali )不要为十全十美担心——你永远作不到十全十美。(达里)   The sum of behaviour is to retain a man's own dignity, without intruding upon the liberty of others. ( F. Bacon )人的行为准则是,维护自己的尊严,不妨碍他人的自由。(培根)   One may overcome a thousand men in battle, but he who conquers himself is the greatest victor. ( Nehru )一个人能在战场上制胜千军,但只有战胜自己才是最伟大的胜利者。(尼赫鲁) The greater the man, the more restrained his anger. ( Ovid )人越伟大,越能克制怒火。(奥维德)   It is easier to fight for principles than to live up to them. ( A. E. Stevenson )为原则而斗争容易,按原则的要求活着难。(史蒂文森)   There is nothing permanent except change. ( Heracleitus )惟有变化才是永恒的。(赫拉克利特)   Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it. ( T. Paine )想要收获自由之果的人,必须承受维护自由的劳苦。(潘恩)   No road of flowers lead to glory. ( La Fontaine )没有一条通向光荣的道路是铺满鲜花的。(拉封丹)   Do not, for one repulse, forgo the purpose that you resolved to effort. ( Shakespeare )不要只因一次挫败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的。(莎士比亚)   The man who has made up his mind to win will never say & Impossible&.( Napo
我只喜欢一句,是 乱世佳人 里的台词 tomorrow is another day,明天又是新的一天
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐