求英语同传翻译 求职翻译!!求英语同传翻译 求职翻译!!!

求英语翻译???急急急急急急急急急急!!!_百度知道
求英语翻译???急急急急急急急急急急!!!
区域是经济活动的组织、布局与运营在中宏观范围上的基本地域单元。在落实科学发展观、统筹区域发展的大背景下旦长测短爻的诧痊超花, 加强区域合作成为区域内各成员提升竞争力、参与全球化、实现共同发展的现实选择。旅业作为一种朝阳产业,是社会经济生活的重要组成部分, 它以其关联性强、带动面宽、涉及行业广而成为当今我国辐射领域最广、渗透力最强的经济产业。本文结合中部旅游圈的发展现状,分析了河南旅游业发展的障碍,并基于SWOT 分析方法对河南旅游业在中部旅游圈的战略地位进行了评价,在此基础上论述了发展河南旅游业的战略措施.
翻译上面这段话,谢谢!!!
Region is the basic macro-geographical unit in the organization, layout and scope of operations of economic activity. With the background of implementing the concept of scientific development and regional development, strengthening the regional cooperation has become the realiable option of enhancing the competitiveness of all members, participating in the globalization and achieving the common development. As a sunrise industry, the tourism is
an important part of social economics and life. With its strong relevance, wide drive, complex industry, the tourism has become the current economic industry, which involved in the most extensive field of radiation and the strongest penetration. The paper analyzes the obstacles to tourism development in Henan Province with the current development of the central tourism circle, and evaluates the strategic position of Henan tourism in the central tourism circle based on the SWOT analysis, and eloborate the strategy and measures of developing the tourism industry in 旦长测短爻的诧痊超花Henan.
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
抱歉,10分太少,建议加分在50-100分之间。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求几个电子元件的英语翻译!, 求几个电子元件的英语翻译! Pow
求几个电子元件的英语翻译! Power Switches12、Rotary Encoders10、Travel Posision-sensor8、Surge Absorbers Thermal Fuse Resistors15?请高手帮帮忙吧、Ultra-Long Life Potentiometer5、Surge resistors Sparking plug and Flame rod上面这十六个怎么翻译啊、Push-switch3、Integrated Control Blocks2、9mm Size Snap-InInsulated Shaft Potentiometers6、Cement-Filled Fixed Resistors16、Metal Oxide Film Fixed Resistors14、High Frequency Attenuators13、Miniature Potentiometers4、Jog shuttle Switches11、Surface Mount Trimmer Potentiometers(Metal-glazed Type)9、Slide Potentiometers71 eileensan 求几个电子元件的英语翻译!求英语翻译!!!!!!!_百度知道
求英语翻译!!!!!!!
The word “day” has two meanings. W畅护扳咎殖侥帮鞋爆猫hen we talk about the number of days in a year, we are using “day” to mean 24 hours. But when we talk about day and night, we are using “day” to mean the time between sunrise and sunset. Since the earth looks like a ball, the sun can shine on only half of it at a time. Always one half of the earth is having day and the other half night. A place is moved from day into night and from night into day over and over by the spinning(旋转) of the earth. At the equator(赤道) day and night are sometimes the same length. They are each twelve hours long. The sun rises at 6 in the morning and sets at 6 in the evening. For six months the North Pole is tilted(倾斜) toward the sun. In those months the Northern Hemisphere(半球) gets more hours of sunlight than the Southern Hemisphere. Days are longer than nights. South of the equator nights are longer than days. For the other six months the North Pole is tilted away from the sun. Then the Southern Hemisphere gets more sunlight. Days are longer than night. North of the equator nights are longer than days. Winter is the season of long nights. Summer is the season of long days.
提问者采纳
“天”这个词有两层意思是。当我们说一年有几天的时候,我们用“天”来表示24小时。但当我们说到从早到晚,我们用“天”来畅护扳咎殖侥帮鞋爆猫表示从日出到日落这段期间。因为地球像一个球体,所以太阳一次只能照到地球的一半。所以地球上总是一半的地方是白天,一半的地方是黑夜。地球自转使一个地方周而复始地从白天变成黑夜,再从黑夜变成白天。赤道地区白天和黑衣有时一样长,各12个小时。太阳清晨6点升起,傍晚6点落下。北极一年有6个月时间是向太阳倾斜的。这这几个月里,北半球比南半球的白天更长。北极也有6个月时间是不朝向太阳的,这时南半球的阳光更多,白天比夜晚长。赤道北边夜晚比白天长。冬季夜晚通常较长,夏季白天通常较长。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
“日”这个字有两个意思。当我们讲一年有多少日,这个“日”表示24小时。但当我们说日和夜,我们所用的“日”表示从日出至日落的时间。由于地球是球状的,太阳同一时段只能照射它的一半。地球总有一半处于白天而另一半黑夜。同一地点基于地球的自转而不断从日转为夜再由夜转为日。赤道上有时(只是有时么?我以为一直是的?)日和夜的长度一样,都是十二小时。太阳于早上六时升起,晚上六时落下。每年有六个月的时间北极向太阳倾斜,在这六个月期间,北半畅护扳咎殖侥帮鞋爆猫球日照时间比南半球较长,日长夜短。赤道以南夜长日短。另外六个月北极远离太阳,于是南半球日照时间比北半球较长,日长夜短。赤道以北夜长日短。冬季指的是夜比较长的日子。夏季指日比较长的日子。
天”有两种含义。当我们谈论一年的天数,我们使用的是“天”的意思是24个小时。但是当我们谈论白天和黑夜,我们使用的是“天”的意思,日出和日落之间的时间。由于地球看起来像个球,太阳一次只能照到它的一半。总是一个半球是白天,另一半的夜晚。一个地方从白天到晚上,从晚上到白天纺纱(旋转)的地球。在赤道(赤道)有时白天和夜晚是相同的长度。他们每十二小时。太阳在早上6点到晚上6点,集。六个月的北极倾斜(倾斜)向太阳。在那几个月里,北半球(半球)得到更多的光照时间比南半球。白天比晚上长。赤道以南夜长于天。对于其他六个月北极远离太阳。那么南半球得到更多的阳光。长天除夜。赤道以北,夜长于天。冬季夜长的季节。夏天日长的季节。
单词“day”有两层意思。当我们谈到一年当中的具体日子时,我们就用day表示24个小时。当我们谈到白天和黑夜时,&day&表示的就是日升日落之间的这一段时间。因为地球看起来像是一个球,太阳光一时只能照到地球的一半。通常太阳所照的那半边就是白天,另半边就是黑夜。通过地球自传,一个地方
这个词有两个含义“日”。当我们谈论的天数在一年多的时间里,我们使用“天”表示24小时。但当我们谈到白天黑夜,我们使用“天”意味着日出和日落之间的时间。因为地球看上去就像一个球,太阳会照耀,只有一半的这一段时间。一半的地球总有一天,有一半的夜晚。从一个地方移到白天变为夜晚,从一天晚上进入一遍又一遍的旋转的地球。在赤道有时昼夜一样长。他们每个人的十二个小时。太阳升起在早晨六点和内置在晚上六点。北极有六个月的时间朝太阳倾斜。在未来的日子里北半球越来越小时的光照比南半球。天超过晚上。赤道以南的夜晚是超过天。其他六个月北极是倾斜的远离了太阳。然后南半球得到更多的阳光。天超过的夜晚。而在赤道的北边夜超过天。冬天是夜晚的季节。夏天是赛季的漫长的日子。
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语翻译!急!!!!!_百度知道
求英语翻译!急!!!!!
尊敬的领导,这样的话就算到时失败了,我也不会有遗憾麻烦各位把下面的话翻译成英语,您没有把面试的时间地址发给我?随着时间一天天过去,我希望您可以给我一次展示自我机会,希望您可以给我一次机会,因为这对我很重要,要翻译的语气诚恳点~谢谢,您好,我绝对不会让您失望的,是因为对我不满意吗,因为我已经努力了,我真的有很认真的准备,面试的时间很快就要到了,但是我很希望可以得到面试的机会!我知道我这样发邮件很莽撞!您是大海包容不断
“这样的话就算到时失败了,我也不会有遗憾,但请相信我现在已经做好了充分的准备;t got an interview invitation from you by now while the interview day of your company is approaching。可能我在某些方面做得不够完美,因为我已经努力了首先,”这句话完全没有存在的必要,但到现在我还没有收到面试邀请,那就不能知道面试的时间快到了。我确定我不会让你失望. I am sure I won&#39。所以,因为这对我太重要了. I might have failed to impress you in certain ways but please trust me。现在我仅仅需要一个展示自己的机会, but I have done full preparation,你只能说你没有收到面试邀请,会给他深刻印象的。第二. all I need now is just an chance from you to prove myself。所以,你没有收到时间和地址.非常不好意思这么唐突地跟您发邮件。 语法都是选的最常用最地道的. I haven't let you down,翻译如下I hate to be so obtrusive to e-mail you。不过你自己的口语也要加强了, but I am really yearning for an interview from you because it really means a lot to me,但我真的很渴望一个面试机会,如果是个老外的话。公司的面试时间越来越近
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
even if i failed.Just one time:I know this would be hush to send a e-mail to youDear sir,I don&#39.You are so kind to read my e-t you disfactied with me so that
don&#39,thank you,but I am so eager for this interview as it ist turn you down.Aren&#39,I would not feel regret as It send me the time and adress of thi interview ,I hope you can give me a chance?Time passed everyday,I do prepaired this interview carfully
你写邮件是给老外看的?如果是的话开头 Dear Sir
中间中式的官腔太多~老外看不懂的~把事情说清楚,直白为好,诚恳就行。
和老外交流的时候首先你得自信。结尾
Thanks great for your kind time
Your sincerely 或者 Best regards
你待会儿采纳我 我帮你翻译-哎,翻到一半看到楼上有好的翻译... 点个赞
Dear leaders! I know I mail it reckless, but I'm hoping to get the chance to interview, Because this is important to me, you do not have the time to address to interview me, because I am not satisfied yet? As time went by, the interview time is coming soon, and I really have a very careful preparation, I hope you can give me a chance, so even when failed, I would not be sorry, Because I've tried, I hope you can give me a chance to show themselves, I will never let you down! You are constantly accommodating the sea, thank you for reading my mail
Distinguished leadership, hello!I know this mail very bold, but I really hope I can get an interview opportunity, because it is very important to me, you do not send me the interview time address, because it is not satisfactory to me? As the days passed, the time of the interview is coming soon, I really have very careful preparation, I hope you can give me a chance, so even if you fail, I will not regret, because I have been working hard, I hope you can give me a chance to show themselves, I absolutely will not let you disappointed!You are the sea containing constantly, thank you for reading my mail。
首先您格式有问题。小小修改了一下~希望采纳Distinguished leadership:
I know this mail very bold, but I really hope I can get an interview opportunity, because it is very important to me, you do not send me the interview time address, because it is not satisfactory to me? As the days passed, the time of the interview is coming soon, I really have very careful preparation, I hope you can give me a chance, so even if you fail, I will not regret, because I have been working hard, I hope you can give me a chance to show themselves, I absolutely will not let you disappointed!You are the sea containing constantly, thank you for reading my mail .
Distinguished leadership, hello!I know this mail very bold, but I really hope I can get an interview opportunity, because it is very important to me, you do not send me the interview time address, because it is not satisfactory to me? As the days passed, the time of the interview is coming soon, I really have very careful preparation, I hope you can give me a chance, so even if you fail, I will not regret, because I have been working hard, I hope you can give me a chance to show themselves, I absolutely will not let you disappointed!You are the sea containing constantly, thank you for reading my mail望楼主采纳,祝楼主新年快乐!
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语翻译高手,急!!!_百度知道
求英语翻译高手,急!!!
在写一篇800字的读后感,他们的贪婪使andy失去了找出真凶的机会,不放弃对自由的向往,求大哥大姐帮助,而是不得不放弃用法律手段为自己平反,翻译不出来,最终他选择了越狱----用自己的力量得到灵魂的救赎!。解释第三段,可是下面这些有点小深奥,可以英语不行:影片也通过暴力的监狱官和贪污腐败的典狱长反映出了社会的黑暗面,就是这个信念使他成功的夺回了本该有的自由,我很急,但就算这样andy也没有放弃对自由的渴望:在19年痛苦的监狱生活里!!解释第一段:整部影片是在监狱这一特殊背景下集中反映了一种现实社会的无奈以及“环境改造”的恐惧解释第二段
提问者采纳
of fear &nbsp: the whole film was in prison&environmental transformation&quot, warden reflects the dark side of society, but had to give up for their own use legal means to redress the end he chose to escape ---- with its own forces had been the salvation of the soul: In the 19 years of painful prison life, but even that did not give up for Explained that
Explained that the third paragraph, this particular context has focused on a realistic helplessness of the community, do not give up yearning for freedom, and their greed to make andy lost the opportunity to find the murderers. &nbsp, as well as & Explained that the first paragraph: film is through violence and corruption of prison officials, is this belief that made him recapture the success of some of this in the free
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
as well as &quot, is this belief that made him recapture the success of some of this in the free, and their greed to make andy lost the opportunity tenvironmental transformation&quot1, but rather had to give up for their own use legal means to redress the end he chose to escape ---- with its own forces had been the salvation of the soul, this particular context has focused on a realistic helplessness of the community。In the 19 years of painful prison life, but even so andy has not given up the desire for freedom.3; of fear2, prison officials and corruption of the governor reflects the dark side of society。Video also through violence。 whole film was in prison, do not give up yearning for freedom
第一段:The whole film was in prison, this particular context has focused on a realistic helplessness of the community, as well as &environmental transformation& of fear第二段:Video also through violence, prison officials and corruption of the governor reflects the dark side of society, and their greed to make andy lost the opportunity to find the murderers, but even so andy has not given up the desire for freedom, but rather had to give up for their own use legal means to redress the end he chose to escape ---- with its own forces had been the salvation of the soul.第三段:In the 19 years of painful prison life, do not give up yearning for freedom, is this belief that made him recapture the success of some of this in the free.
The whole film maily relects a resignation of a realistic social environment and the fear of the &change of environment&(&environmental transformation& )which are under jail's special circumstance. The film also explained the dark side of the society by violent
and corrupt
warter of the prison,their greed made Andy lost the opportunity to find out the real murderer,even so Andy has never give up disire of freedom,on the contrary he had to give up to right a wrong for himself in legal means.At last he chose
to escape jail with own strength to get salvation.In the 19 years of painful life in the prison,he din't give up the belief
on freedom,it is that made him get back(recapture) the liberty successfully.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐