麻烦帮我把这几句话翻译成英语翻译资格证 谢谢

麻烦你~!帮我翻译一下英语邮件·!几句话·!谢谢好心人。
麻烦你~!帮我翻译一下英语邮件·!几句话·!谢谢好心人。
a verry happy to see your pictures.But i am a litlebit worried about the parcle. Unfortunately i did not pack the things together i droped the thinks off
at the Hoteldesk and they gave it to another person. But because i wanted to send you somen financial support i took 50 EURO into the VOLLMILCH Chokolate baar. And i am worried about that.I will write you a longer mail tomorrow morning. Only let me know if you received the money?
a verry happy to see your pictures.
看到你的照片很高兴But i am a litlebit worried about the parcle. Unfortunately i did not pack the things together i droped the thinks off at the
and they gave it to another person. But because i wanted to send you somen financial support i took 50 EURO into the VOLLMILCH Chokolate baar. And i am worried about that.
但是我有点担心包裹。很不幸我没有把所有的东西都放进去,我掉了一些东西在宾馆前台,而且他们给了其他人。我想给你一些经济上的援助,我把50欧元放入了VOLLMILCH 巧克力条内,我有些担心那件事。I will write you a longer mail tomorrow morning. Only let me know if you received the money?
明早我会给你写封长信。只是让我知道你是否收到了钱。
其他回答 (3)
很高兴收到你的图片 是关于钱的问题 过几天他还会发邮件给你的 最后问你收到钱没
见到你的相片很高兴,但是我有一些担心…
很高兴收到你的图片,但我有一点担心那个包裹,可惜的是在旅馆的桌子上我忘了把那些东西放在一起,并且他们把它拿给了另外一个人,但是因为我想给你一点经济支持,我把50欧元放进了VOLLIMILCH牌的巧克力棒里面,我明天早上会给你一封长的信,
告诉我你是否收到了钱?
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导麻烦高手帮我把下面几句话翻译成英语。本人感激不尽。
麻烦高手帮我把下面几句话翻译成英语。本人感激不尽。 20
或许我做不到最好,但是我会尽力而为。人可以被打倒,但不能被打败,我们需要视死如归的勇气和永不言败的精神。
May be i can't do it best,but i will do everything i can. People will be beated easily,butweneed aspritwhichnevergiveup
Maybe I can't do the best, but I'll do my best. People can be defeated, but can't be defeated, and we need the moral
courage and
never-say-die spirit.
谢谢你,你的英语很好。这么快就回答出来了。
不用谢,满意还望采纳
好的,我会采纳的。
其他回答 (2)
Maybe l& can't do the best,but l will try.People can be down, but can not be defeated, we need death-defying courage and indomitable spirit
你好:
"Maybe I can't do the best, but I'll do my best. People can be defeated, but can't be defeated, and we need the courage and moral never-say-die spirit."
&
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家麻烦大家帮忙把这几句话翻译成英语,不要机器翻译哈,O(∩_∩)O谢谢啦........_百度知道
麻烦大家帮忙把这几句话翻译成英语,不要机器翻译哈,O(∩_∩)O谢谢啦........
1.电视节目主权由女方主导2.男方2/3的收入(无论黑白)都要上交女方3.男方需自动承担婚后4分之3的家务劳动, 女方则承担4分之1的家务劳动4.只准让老婆多笑,不准让老婆哭
提问者采纳
1. The TV show sovereignty by the leading 2. The man two-thirds of income (regardless of black and white) is required to submit the 3. The man need to be automatic take married three-quarters of housework, the woman is for a quarter of housework 4. Only must let the wife smile, don't let the wife cry
提问者评价
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦谁能帮我把这个翻译成英文 谢谢啦_百度知道
麻烦谁能帮我把这个翻译成英文 谢谢啦
要:分析了我国现阶段中小企业办公局域网建设的现状,对局域网组建的目的、原则及网络结构设计等做了阐述,重点对中小型企业办公局域网组建的几种形式进行探讨。关键词:中小企业;办公局域网;网络建设;组网方案;网络协议;服务器;防火墙
Abstract: Analysis of China's small and medium-sized office LAN at this stage the construction of the status quo, for the purpose of the establishment of local area networks, network architecture principles and design done on the focus on small and medium-sized enterprise office LAN set up to explore several forms. Keywords: SMEs; offic
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
分析了我国现阶段中小企业办公局域网建设的现状,对局域网组建的目的、原则及网络结构设计等做了阐述,重点对中小型企业办公局域网组建的几种形式进行探讨Has analyzed the present situation which Our country Present stage Small and medium-sized enterprise work local area network constructs, set up the goal, the principle and the network architecture design to the local area network and so on has made the elaboration, key several forms which set up to the Small and medium-sized enterprise work local area network carry on the discussion 中小企业 Small and medium-sized enterprise 办公局域网 Work local area network 网络建设 Network construction 组网方案 Network plan 服务器 Server
防火墙 Firewall
Analysis of China's small and medium-sized office LAN at this stage the construction of the status quo, for the purpose of the establishment of local area networks, network architecture principles and design done on the focus on small and medium-sized enterprise office LAN set up to explore several forms.关键词:Small and medium- offic
好简单的,这都不会,佩服你啊大学没毕业吧
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦大家帮我把这句话翻译成英文的,论文需要,绝对正确.谢谢_百度知道
麻烦大家帮我把这句话翻译成英文的,论文需要,绝对正确.谢谢
世界女权运动起源欧美国家。
international women's rights movement originated in the United States and european countries.
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
The origin of the world feminist movement in Europe and America.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐