We always hoped the future the life will be able to be happier
We always hope that in the future life will be better
We always hope the life in the future will be brighter
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译我马上要去新西兰留学,已经和homestay联系了。自己写了一份,希望英语达人再翻译一份给我,让我更好的完善一下。具体内容是:很高兴收到你的来信,我将会在一月29号到达dunitin。我没有亲兄妹,在_百度作业帮
英语翻译我马上要去新西兰留学,已经和homestay联系了。自己写了一份,希望英语达人再翻译一份给我,让我更好的完善一下。具体内容是:很高兴收到你的来信,我将会在一月29号到达dunitin。我没有亲兄妹,在我知道我有两个小弟弟的时候,我非常高兴。希望能和他们相处愉快。我是一个很开朗的女孩,喜欢音乐和电影。我也喜欢运动,最喜欢游泳。我没有特别讨厌的食物。我喜欢牛奶,鸡蛋和蔬菜。这就是关于我的一些东西。另外,我要怎么称呼你呢?是叫MOM还是叫你的名字?真希望快点见到你们!期待与你们的相见!
I‘m glad to hear from you.I will arrive at Dunitin in January,29.I have no close siblings,so when I got to know that I had two little brothers I felt very excited.I hope to get on well with them.I'm an optimistic girl,loving music and movie.I like sports,too.Swimming is my favourite.There is no food that I hate specially.I like milk,eggs,and vegetables.This is all about me.By the way,how can I address you?Mom or your name?How I hope to see you as soon as possible!Looking forward to meeting you!希望这个翻译对你有用!
I will go to study in New Zealand, and homestay contact. Himself wrote a, hope that the English master to translate it for me, let me better. Specific content is: very glad to receive your letter, I w...
I'm going to go to New Zealand study abroad, have and homestay connect. Write your own a, hope English translation: one for me again, let me better improve it. Specific content is: very pleased to rec...英语翻译好的,帮我翻译几个句子,一定要正确手酸了,可将手里的东西放下 心累了,可将心里的事情放下. 说到底,再累也不要让自己心累.只因为,轻装上阵,人生会更美好.随遇而安,生活才会更惬意._百度作业帮
英语翻译好的,帮我翻译几个句子,一定要正确手酸了,可将手里的东西放下 心累了,可将心里的事情放下. 说到底,再累也不要让自己心累.只因为,轻装上阵,人生会更美好.随遇而安,生活才会更惬意.
"You can just drop the things in your hand you can forget the things at the bottom of your heart when it gets tired.After all,never tire your heart no matter how tired your body is.That is because,travelling light will make your life better.Taking things as they are will make it more comfortable."100%正确,
Hands are sore, you can hand things calm down tired, the things we can be put down. After all, no matter how tired do not let their heart is tired. Only because, without reservation, the life in better shape. Go with the flow of life will be more comfortable.
手酸了,可将手里的东西放下 心累了,可将心里的事情放下。 说到底,再累也不要让自己心累。只因为,轻装上阵,人生会更美好。随遇而安,生活才会更惬意。 When the hands feel sore, simply release everything. When the heart feels tired, let of the troubling thoughts. In t...
When your hands are tired, you
when you're mentally tired, you can put down the worries on your mind. The bottom line is, never allow problems because
您可能关注的推广回答者:当前位置: &
求翻译:为了让我的英语变得更好是什么意思?
为了让我的英语变得更好
问题补充:
In order to make my English better
In order to let my English better
In order to let my English become better
In order to make my English becomes better
In order to let my English become better
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码: