大学英语b统考题库题求解答

0:15:28【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"英语题求解,求解答"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"英语题求解,求解答"相关的详细问题如下: &p&1.Would you like a cup of coffee ____some sugar?&/p&
&p&A witn B for C in D& of&/p&
&p&2.他爷爷相当健康。&/p&
&p&His grangfather is —— ——。&/p&
&p&3.你必须尽量早到学校。&/p&
&p&You must&____ _____ get to&school early.&/p&
&p&4.I&ll try _____________(I)best to learn English well.&/p&
&p&5.Please __________(not draw)on the wall.&/p&
&p&6.All of us should try our best to i_____ our environment.&/p&
&p&7.eating a b____ diet helps to keep healthy.&&/p&
&p&&&/p& ===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:1.A2. very well3. try to4.my5.do not drawing6.improve7.bit解决方案2:1,A2,quite healthy3,try to4,my5,don't draw6,indemnify7,balanced
================可能对您有帮助================
问:要用的词语:set the table/eat breakfast/be quiet wash the dishes/be...答:我会,不过有点看不懂。。。===========================================问:要用的词语:set the table/eat breakfast/be quiet wash the dishes/be...答:broke down was trapped on fire as soon as possible because of at last ===========================================问:要用的词语:set the table/eat breakfast/be quiet wash the dishes/be...答:这个考的就是made of, made from, made in, 去看看书再做吧===========================================问:Exercise 1 for Book 3 单项选择: Choose the right word or phrase to...答:ABAAB,告诉你5题,都很简单的,查查单词,动动小手也都查出来了,别懒===========================================问:you konw our help _____ a lot to the homeless people(mean) i like l...答:mean 你知道我们的帮助对无家可归的人来说意味着很多。 relaxed 让我感到放松。 B 确定。 ===========================================问:you konw our help _____ a lot to the homeless people(mean) i like l...答:mean 你知道我们的帮助对无家可归的人来说意味着很多。 relaxed 让我感到放松。 B 确定。 ===========================================问:you konw our help _____ a lot to the homeless people(mean) i like l...答:mean 你知道我们的帮助对无家可归的人来说意味着很多。 relaxed 让我感到放松。 B 确定。 ===========================================问:you konw our help _____ a lot to the homeless people(mean) i like l...答:doesn't want, singing, doesn't like===========================================问:1. Word has come ___some American guests will come for a visit to o...答:6、D 7、C 8、C 9、D 10、D===========================================
12345678910,英语题求解答_百度知道
提问者采纳
thinking it carefully
be crowded with
twi pieces of
答完就采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
13.reply to 14.study for 15.hand in papers16.take out 17.Think it over18.be full of 19.two slices / pieces of 望采纳!谢谢!
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
Hardly ever4. stand10,6. together5. enough3. worest9. touch8. hard-working7. however. wonder21
风飚银辉 &1-20 21:32
Hardly ever4. stand10,6. together5. enough3. worest9. touch8. hard-working7. however. wonder21
风飚银辉 &1-20 21:32
want to know thatenoughhardlytogetherhoweverhardmoveworststandhoney
天籁不来&1-20 21:34
1.want to know
热心网友&1-20 21:30
你几年级呀
热心网友&1-20 21:31
Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&