介绍描写蜻蜓的作文外形作文50字急啊急急

作文周刊·红蜻蜓:小狗欢欢
甘肃 论坛 任命 女性 旅游 汽车 餐饮 房产 卫生 科技 甘肃消防 游戏 文化 I T 知名品牌 陇上专家 乐宜购物 碌曲频道
兰州 嘉峪关 酒泉 张掖 金昌 武威 白银 临夏 甘南 定西 天水 陇南 平凉 庆阳 穆斯林通讯 平川频道 甘肃棋牌 本网导航
您当前的位置 :每日甘肃 > 兰州晨报 > A15 正文 全部 甘肃 国内 国际 游戏 体育 IT 娱乐 房产 时尚 汽车 甘肃法制报 专稿 时评 政务 生活 教育 财经 女性 科技 健康 人才 考试 论文 作文 美食 旅游 兰州 酒泉 嘉峪关 张掖 金昌 武威 白银 临夏 甘南 定西 天水 陇南 平凉 庆阳 图片 专题 甘肃日报 兰州晨报 西部商报 甘肃农民报 甘肃经济报 新旅游报 平凉日报 金昌日报 张掖日报 甘南日报 陇东报 军事 文化 鑫报
作文周刊·红蜻蜓:小狗欢欢
作者: 酒泉路小学五年级一班 王晴 稿源: 每日甘肃网-兰州晨报
我家以前养过一只小狗,名字叫欢欢。它身体圆圆的,胖乎乎的,脑门正中有一个小白点,就像一颗美人痣。身体和腿都是棕色的,而尾巴的前半部分是棕色,中间是黑色,后面又是白色的,非常讨人喜欢。
每天放学回家,它都会跑到我面前,把前腿搭在我的腿上,使劲摇着尾巴,朝我汪汪直叫,好像在说:“我饿了,快给我吃的吧!”我总是急急地抱起它,塞给它几块饼干,这时欢欢会很满足地从我身上跳下来,向我表示谢意,那就是在地上打两个滚,然后歪着脑袋,眼睛调皮地看着我。见我没反应,它又开始跳起了圈圈舞,直到我重新把它抱在怀里。
欢欢带给我的快乐可真不少。有一次,我们班搞庆祝会,我和妈妈把庆祝会用过的彩带裹在它身上,欢欢可没穿过这么华丽的衣服,它兴奋极了,拼命转着圈,用嘴去咬身上的彩带。一会儿朝我汪汪直叫,一会儿又在地上来回翻滚,时而又在屋里使劲地来回跑动。看着地板上这个不断晃动的、滑稽又可爱的“五彩球”,我和妈妈笑得前仰后合,肚子都笑疼了,连眼泪也笑出来了。
欢欢也有不听话的时候。因为欢欢才过满月,它总是在屋子里随地大小便。而且不论是谁,它都喜欢跟着跑,我怎么叫也叫不住。
爸爸和妈妈工作都很忙,没有时间照顾它,爸爸就将它送到了乡下奶奶家,我已经好久没见过欢欢了,它一定长大了,也更漂亮了。
现在我常常会从妈妈的手机里翻看欢欢的照片,我太想念我的欢欢了。
(本文来源:每日甘肃网-兰州晨报
网易新闻48小时评论排行
评论12723条
评论7888条
评论5868条
评论5646条
评论4886条
游戏直充:
热门功效:
热门品牌:
网易公司版权所有英语作文50字 5年级的 急急急!!!_百度知道
英语作文50字 5年级的 急急急!!!
提问者采纳
My familyMy name is xxxx. Our family are three people,my mother ,my father and me.We live in the countryside with beatiful montain. My parents don't have permant work, but they are delicated person. I like my parents, althougth my family is not rich. when i made a mistake, my father said to me:&it doesn't matter, correct next time&. My mother has a bad body and get cold ususlly, but she still work with perstent will for me. This is my family introduction and thank you for listening to it.
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写蜻蜓的作文500字~急!!!!_百度知道
写蜻蜓的作文500字~急!!!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
暑假,我们去沙漠玩,作了好长时间的车,终于到沙漠了。我们下车后,高兴的往沙漠奔去。
沙漠不像以前那么荒凉了。沙漠中有许多蒙古包,在那里,随处可见到小树林,天上飞着一两群蜻蜓。
我想抓几只蜻蜓来玩玩。天上的蜻蜓有红的、绿的、黑的…………大的、小的,抓哪只呢?算了,抓到了再看,毕竟蜻蜓也不好抓。我准备开始抓了。
我蹲下,盯着一只蜻蜓。那是只绿色的大蜻蜓,它落在一根草上。我双手合成一个盖形,缓缓移动。我小心翼翼地前进,怕把它吓飞了。我离它很近了,我的手慢慢向它靠近。猛的一扑,啊!没抓着,还是让它给飞了。
失败了不怕,怕的是失去自信心,我再来抓。我聚精会神的盯着一只蜻蜓,顶了好长时间,他也不落下,可能是他们都知道了我在这里,不敢来了。我换了一个地方,这次我大范围“侦查”,盯着一处草丛,等待猎物“落网”。一只红色的蜻蜓进入我的视线。他在一根草上站着,我慢慢向它移去,我一扑,又失败了。那只蜻蜓没有向它的同伴那样匆匆离去,而是落在一根草上,好像在向我示威。我奋力一扑,这次那只蜻蜓没那么幸运,进入了我的“五指山”。我抓蜻蜓的技术慢慢变高了,我又抓了许多蜻蜓,但是,我把它们都放走了。因为我想让他们自由自在的飞,我很羡慕他们无忧无虑的飞。
我希望他们能自由地飞翔,飞向沙漠尽头,飞往世界各地,飞向自己向往地方。
其他类似问题
蜻蜓的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁50字英语作文
急急急急_百度知道
50字英语作文
0字英语作文!要短一点的哦!就差它了!快开学了,人人都知道“50”这个数字吧!!?50字啊~~~长篇大论的就免了!!!
积分较少,希望有人帮忙!拜托大家了!!!。拜托了!!急
提问者采纳
I think we can have a good time then . We want to go there by plane because it takes less time 。然后. Second we can go to the zoo because I like to see animals 。我们可以在上面看到很多东西. I hope it is coming soon 。城里有很多外国人. We can see many things in it ,我想要和他们用英语交谈,我想要去北京,我们能去动物园游玩我喜欢动物。我和我的爸爸妈妈和哥哥一起去北京,长城在世界上都很有名. First we can visit the Great Wall 。首先我们能去长城参观, it is very famous for the world . I want to learn English from them My holiday Summer holiday is coming . I want to go to Beijing ,too 。我想向他们学习英语。我们想要坐飞机去因为可以节省时间。我想我们那时候应该能玩得愉快. I want to talk with them in English .暑假来了,so I like it very much , my mother and my brother . I go to Beijing with my father . There are many foreigners in this city
提问者评价
参考资料:
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
You must wear warm clothes.Because playing badminton can keep me healthy and strong,too.My mother likes playing badminton.My father likes playing football. I love Harbin, the ice and all the beautiful things, always remember Harbin. I will's very cold in winter. Skating is also very interesting there. It&#39. The most exciting thing is playing with snow. There is snow and ice everywhere and you are always in a white world, I went to Harbin with my motherLast winter holiday.He says playing football is very interesting.She thinks that playing badminton is a good way to do more exercises. I like playing badminton. She(He) thinks playing basketball is cool and popular,Mary(Tom看你是男的女的)likes playing basketball.My friend
A good doctor to do the necessary qualities: First, the spirit of the people, &doctor is God reaching the world's only hands&, an AIDS say so. Not a good doctor Can be unworthy of this sentence. To believe that every life has a potential in the ability to do its utmost self-improvement, no matter how experienced patients, we should A non-discriminatory basis, full of love for everyone. Second, profound knowledge of modern medical model from the biomedical model to biological, hearts, social, environmental model changes, not only to request a doctor By the wealth of expertise, but also covered a wide range of needs of psychology, sociology, the humanities, art appreciation, sports, and even law, and so on, so And patients can better exchanges and better understand patients. When a patient complaining of a doctor completely out of ignorance of the state, patients will lose The exchange of doctors and the desire. And you must have the ability to exchange all kinds of patients, including you and talk about their interests and hobbies. We would also like to Seeking grasp the most basic knowledge of Chinese medicine, which requires more reading. Some of the best can see more of the famous ancient medical membership, Chinese medicine is broad and profound. Third, a good ability of introspection here is not the ability to self-reflection, but some of their own to see the other side of the time, attention will shift from Others, her own feelings of the changes, such sentiments come from where I was thinking does not represent the other side, how should I express my thoughts. 4, excellent ability to control emotional control, is not inhibited, is to know how the Paiqian. A doctor, can not have emotional disorders. Fa Piqi chaos of doctors, patients can not be trusted. 5, good interpersonal ability to detect all kinds of patients, sometimes in the diagnosis of human relations is very important, especially for the change in mood The patient, a doctor must be aware of subtle changes. 6 optimistic attitude towards life of a doctor, must have an optimistic attitude towards life, not just doctors, everyone must have, No matter how life, still have to love life, just enjoy it. Huang Yongyu as &those melancholy debris,& said, &I Love this world, including her misery. &Pessimistic about the doctors can not give him the life of the patient to encourage and courage, their attitude on the patient's Culture and Sport Fu is very important. 7, self-confidence, self-confidence without arrogance, the need is a doctor, without any explanation, no self-confidence of the people will not be successful 做一个好医生必备的素质: 一,人本主义精神 “ 医生是上帝伸向这个世界的唯一的手”,一个艾滋病人这样说。一个好医生就不 能愧对这句话。要相信每一个生命都有潜质,都在尽最大的能力自我完善,不管遇到怎样的病人,都要 一视同仁的对待,对每一个人充满爱。 二,渊博的知识 现代医学模式从生物医学模式向生物,心里,社会,环境模式转变,要求医生不仅要具 备丰富的专业知识,更需要广泛的涉猎心理学,社会学,人文,艺术鉴赏,体育,甚至法学等等,这样 才能更好的和病人交流,更好的理解病人。当病人诉说的一个医生完全出于无知状态的话,病人就失去 了和医生交流的欲望。你必须具备和各种病人交流的能力,包括他们和你谈起的兴趣爱好。我们还要要 求掌握最基础的中医知识,这就要求多看书。最好能多看一些古代著名医籍,中华医药博大精深。 三,良好的内省能力 这里不是自我反省的能力,而是自己看到对方的某种行为的时候,将目光转向自 己,自己的情绪有何变化,这种情绪来自于何方,我的想法并不代表对方,我应该如何表达我的想法。 四,出色的控制情绪的能力 控制,不是抑制,就是要懂得如何的排遣。一个医生,不能出现情绪障碍。 乱发脾气的医生,是不能得到病人的信任。 五,良好的察觉人际关系的能力 形形色色的病人,人际关系有时候对诊断很重要,特别是对于情绪有变 化的病人,一个医生必须察觉细微的变化。 六 乐观的人生态度 一个医生,必须要有乐观的人生态度,这不仅仅是医生,是所有人都必须具备的, 不管生活怎样,依然要热爱生活,just enjoy it。就像黄永玉在《那些忧郁的碎屑》中说的那样,“我 爱这世界,包括她的悲苦”。悲观的医生无法给他的病人以生活的鼓励和勇气,自己的态度对病人的康 复非常重要。 七, 自信 自信而不自大,是一个医生需要的,无需解释什么,没有自信的的人不会成功
SNOWLooking at this silver white world, thoughts well up in my mind. I feel as if I had become a part of them
Some people say snow may bring you joy and happiness. Others think snow can get rid of the dirt in the world. Still others believe snow will purify one’s soul, and there are those who hold the view that snow can melt all the evils in its purity and sincerely ......Looking at this silver white world, thoughts well up in my mind. I feel as if I had become a part of them
My Australian pen pal,Bruce,whom I have mentioned before,is coming to Shijiazhuang!
Bruce&s father works for a magazine in Australia.He is writing an article about our city He&s bringing ruce with him.
To have Australian guests will be exciting!I have told Bruce many things about Shijiazhuang,and now he will see it.It is interesting for him to read about a foreign country.To visit it will be even more interesting!I hope Bruce will have a good visit.He has never travelled to a foreign country.Chinea is very different from Australia.Will he like it here?
I will write you again soon to tell you about Bruce&s visit.
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 60只蚊子写作文 的文章

随机推荐