英语完形填空解题技巧填空 在线等 100财富

100财富值够了吧,求答案。初一英语,越看越好_百度知道
提问者采纳
7.how many floors are there in the tall building?8.which is the way to the bookstore?9.All of the us must obey the traffic rules.10.Mike wants to rent apartment around his school.六1. at
corner 2.on right 3.like to 4. with living 5.Watch out(be careful)9-15.BBDADDC二。1.can't 2.must 3.Could 4.couldn't 5.can't 6.can 7.must 8.t 9/could 10.have to三1.can't write 2.can watch 3.he can't 4.what can 5.who can 6.you
7.you mustn't 8.does have 9.students can play in the park 10.did he have to run back to his school to get
你自己做的?还是去哪里找到的?如果是找到的告诉我下网址。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我做一张英语卷子我给他100财富。_百度知道
谁帮我做一张英语卷子我给他100财富。
提问者采纳
什么难度?
你帮我做了,我在+50财富
已通知提问者对您的回答进行评价,请稍等
能不能重拍一下都看不清楚。
等我吃完饭我字小
什么十一至25。
第一节的第五题是对的吗?
opp……是什么,那个单词没学过。
我花了四十分钟做好了
第三节的第四题好像不对。
啊,这字写的好小巧,还有些根本看不懂。
看不懂啊o_O
一放大就花了
作文能写好一点吗?字太清秀了看不清啊
快来,采纳你~100财富~
作文写了没
错了些,不过都改了
还要不要财富
。。正好这两天我作业少
你不嫌我错的多就发吧
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解此英语选词填空,速度在线等!!!100悬赏_百度知道
求解此英语选词填空,速度在线等!!!100悬赏
One morning grandpa said “I have to go to the doctor after breakfast.” “what is the matter?” I asked. “I’ve got a little problem with my leg.” Our three-year-old grandson was staying with us at the time. After breakfast, grandpa
to catch the bus. Our grandson wanted to
too. But grandpa said “No.” grandpa arrived at the doctor’s
and saw the doctor. “He had a little pain at the top of his leg.” He said. Grandpa got onto the bed and
down while the doctor examined him. Luckily it was nothing serious.
Grandpa came home at midday,
our grandson was asking a lot of questions about doctors. He kept on asking
grandpa answered him. “What was the
about your leg?” he asked. “it was a bit painful but the doctor said there was nothing serious.” “Will you show me?”
Grandpa sat down in a chair. I had an idea what he was going to do, but I said nothing. He put his hand around the top of his leg and moved something under his trousers. Then he slowly pulled the leg down. It came down below the bottom of the trouser leg. Grandpa kept on pulling. Finally the leg was in his hand. (It was an artificial(人造的) leg) our grandson eyes were wide open now. He
to be very surprised, but not worried. “ Doesn’t that hurt, grandpa?” asked our grandson9
“Not at all” he said. “ The old leg hurt a lot. But this new one doesn’t hurt at all.”
our grandson has been very kind to grandpa. “How is your leg this morning?” he asked at breakfast. 选项A till
B, come along
D,by then
E,ever since
F,think G,trouble
I,on time
J,hurry off
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
祝你进步!请采纳!
选词填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我还问了一个,有100财富值,那个也给._百度作业帮
英语翻译我还问了一个,有100财富值,那个也给.
英语翻译我还问了一个,有100财富值,那个也给.
Even SoYou're gonna hate me when I tell you everythingYou're gonna question whether you really know me at allYou will revisit every smile,and where it fit into the dayI know this is how it will playAnd I try,oh I try to think of all the thingsThat I could do to let you know that I love youEven soI was not looking to do you wrongWas not looking for a change of sceneryDon't remember where,or when,or how I didBut I'm hoping that you'll forgive meAnd I try,oh I try to think of all the thingsThat I could do to let you know that I love youDo you remember how we used to run in the summertime?Do you remember how we'd run in the summertime?Oh I try,I try so very hardAnd I cry,I cry so very muchFor I love you like you'll never let yourself feel againI love you like a brother and a friendI love you with my whole heart until it bendsI love you like a lover until the very endBut I'll always think of all the thingsYou did to let me know that you love meBut you're leavingEven so收缩 即便如此你会恨我,当我告诉你的一切你会问你是否真的认识我你将再次,所有的微笑融入这一天我知道这是如何玩我尝试,哦,我试着想想所有的事我能做的事情,让你知道我爱你即便如此我并不想要你错了并不是要寻找换个环境吗不记得在哪里了,或者当,或我所做的但我希望你能原谅我我尝试,哦,我试着想想所有的事我能做的事情,让你知道我爱你你还记得我们曾经参加夏季?你还记得我们会运行在夏季?哦,我尝试,我试着非常困难我哭了,我哭了,因为我爱你,就像你永远也不会让你感觉到一次我爱你,像一个哥哥和一个朋友我爱你,用我的心,直到它弯曲我爱你,像情人,直到尽头但我将总是认为所有的事情你让我知道你爱我但你要离开即便如此那位大神来帮我写一篇英语作文啊,我感激不尽,悬赏100财富来帮我……在线等啊,120字左右的,原题为21世纪报网站对中学生健康情况调查,发现很多中学生的健康状况令人担忧.主要原因有:1.大_百度作业帮
那位大神来帮我写一篇英语作文啊,我感激不尽,悬赏100财富来帮我……在线等啊,120字左右的,原题为21世纪报网站对中学生健康情况调查,发现很多中学生的健康状况令人担忧.主要原因有:1.大
那位大神来帮我写一篇英语作文啊,我感激不尽,悬赏100财富来帮我……在线等啊,120字左右的,原题为21世纪报网站对中学生健康情况调查,发现很多中学生的健康状况令人担忧.主要原因有:1.大部分时间伏案写作业,体育锻炼时间不足或应付.2.早餐来不及吃,在校在家吃饭挑食,导致饮食结构不合理.3.心理压力大,不能与家人很好的沟通.为此,他们发起了题为:“How to keep fit”的征文,分析现状并提出你的个人看法与意见.这是老师的原题目,不是征文,以分析现状并提出你的个人看法与意见为主,意见多一点,再分一下段落,不要将我给的三点原因当为重点,好我在加50~100财富,周日了,周一就要用了,
Nowaday, student healthy are questionable. A recent survey in the internet found that the majority of the students are too overloaded by daily school work and they rarely excercise. The students never take breakfast and go to school with a empty stomarch. Worst still during meal, they are very choosy in what they eat. The students are also found to be poor in communication with their family m,embers. To keep a healthy mind and healthy body, one must excercise regularly. and have
balance meals everyday. It is a must to take breakfast before going to school. We must also take appropriate relaxing activities to ease our tension.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空解题技巧 的文章

随机推荐