ann is an english girl.now,she lives with英语完形填空解题技巧

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 Mary is an English girl, but she lives in Paris...
阅读理解。
&&&&&& Mary is an English girl, but she lives in Paris. She is six years old. Her mother says to her,"You are six now, Mary, and you are going to the school here. I'm sure you'll like it very much. It's a nice school." &&&&& "Is it an English school?" Mary asks. &&&&& "Yes, it is." her mother says. &&&&&& It is September and the new school year begins. Mary goes to school every day. She likes her lessons very much and works hard at them. Her mother always takes her to school in the morning and brings her home in the afternoon. &&&&& Now, it is afternoon and school is over. Mary's mother goes to the school and Mary runs over to her.&&& &"We have a new classmate in our class today, Mum." Mary says."She is also six and she's very nice, but she isn't English. She is German.""Does she speak English?" Mary mother asks." No, she laughs in English."Mary says to her mother.
1. There are ________ people in the story.
A. one B. two C. three
2. Mary and the German girl are in ________.
A. an English school B. a German school C. a Chinese school
3. The German girl can speak ________.
A. English B. GermanC. English and German
4. ________ always takes Mary to school.
A. Her mother B. Her father C. Her sister
5. Which is wrong?
A. The German girl lives in Paris. B. The German girl is older than Mary. C. Mary can speak English.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:山东省期中题
1-5&&&&& CACAB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 Mary is an English girl, but she lives in Paris...”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 Mary is an English girl, but she lives in Paris...”考查相似的试题有:
104263559799275514865923835768129Singer dingdang英语8年极完形填空Singer ding dang is k___ as a "stubborn girl".She doesn't make compromises(妥协) with her i___.She sticks to what she wants to do.Her parents didn't want her to be a pop singer.One day DingDang just left her father a good bye letter and s_百度作业帮
Singer dingdang英语8年极完形填空Singer ding dang is k___ as a "stubborn girl".She doesn't make compromises(妥协) with her i___.She sticks to what she wants to do.Her parents didn't want her to be a pop singer.One day DingDang just left her father a good bye letter and started off a___on her musical journey.我会的已经填了,其它填不出请帮帮忙Please!
1,known2,idea3,alone英语短文填词(根据首字母)Joan ia an Amercian girl.She lives in Chian now.She is in my class.Her parents work in China,too.………………………………………………On Sundays,Joan goes to the People's Park with Chinese __f_______.__S__________,she goes to _百度作业帮
英语短文填词(根据首字母)Joan ia an Amercian girl.She lives in Chian now.She is in my class.Her parents work in China,too.………………………………………………On Sundays,Joan goes to the People's Park with Chinese __f_______.__S__________,she goes to eat delicious food with her parents.求以上两空,
friendsSometimes
friendsSometimes
Joan ia an Amercian girl.She lives in Chian now.She is in my class.Her parents work in China,too.………………………………………………On Sundays,Joan goes to the People's Park with Chinese (friends).(Sometimes),she goes to eat delicious food with her parents.
您可能关注的推广一篇英语完形填空Dear Jim ,I read an article about a brave girl just now ,and I want to share it with you now .The girl is 16-year-old and called Wang Fang .She helped her n_________ out of a fire .On May 10th ,she was at home a_______.Suddenly she heard some one s_________百度作业帮
一篇英语完形填空Dear Jim ,I read an article about a brave girl just now ,and I want to share it with you now .The girl is 16-year-old and called Wang Fang .She helped her n_________ out of a fire .On May 10th ,she was at home a_______.Suddenly she heard some one s________ ‘Fire,Fire ’ .Then she ran outside and saw a lot of s________ from next door .She went in and found Mr Sun in fire .He couldn’t get out because he h_____ his leg.She tried her best to r______ into Mr Sun’s kitchen to s______ him .There was lot of smoke and the fire was very hot ,but she was not a________.The fire b_______ Wang Fang’s neck,arms and face .She was in h_______ for two months .Many people visited her and b_________ her flowers and p_________ .Wang Fang said that she was g_____ to help Mr Sun ,although fire can be very d___________.And she thought that it is i__________ to be c_________ with fire .I think we should learn from her to help others and know some knowledge about fire safety .YoursDaniel
1 neighbor 2alone 3 shout 4 smoke 5 hurt 6 run 7 save 8 afraid 9 burnt 10 hospital 11brought 12 presents 13 glad 14 dangerous 15 important 16 careful亲,hurt的过去式和过去分词都不变,还用原型,所以不要用hurted
I read an article about a brave girl just now , and I want to share it with you now .The girl is 16-year-old and called Wang Fang . She helped her neighbour________ out of a fire . On M...
依次为(两处待定):neighbours,alone,shouted,smoke,hurtted,run,save,afraid,burned,hospital,brought,presents,g(再想想),dangerous,i再想想, caught
neighbour,alone,shouting,smoke,hurted,run,save,afraid,burnt,hospital,brought,postcard,glad,dangerous,insecurity,contend
我要的是答案,不过也谢谢你的好心
以为这样更加深理解。
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:当前位置:
>>>完形填空。Mrs Wang lives in Nanjing now. She is 102 years o..
完形填空。
&&&&&Mrs Wang lives in Nanjing now. She is 102 years old. People often ask her&&&1&&&she can keep healthy inher life. Mrs Wang says everyone&&&2& &live to 102 if he eats healthy food and does some exercise every day. &&&& Mrs wang thinks, first of all,&&&3&&&is very important. She often&&&4&&&a glass of milk and two eggs for it atabout 8:00 a.m. Milk and eggs give her energy. So she doesn't often feel&&&5&&&in the morning. She&&&6&&&eats snacks because she doesn't think they are healthy food. She seldom eats meat too. She usually has some&&&7&&&and vegetables for lunch and supper. And&&&8& &meals, she usually has an apple or a banana. &&&& Mrs wang does some exercise too. She thinks she is still young. She plays Taiji for&&&9&&&every day. Sometimes she also dances with her friends. "Do you want to be&&10&&forever (永远)? I'm sure you can if you have a good lifestyle!" Mrs Wang says to us.
(&&&& )1. A. what&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. can&&&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. lunch&&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. is having&&&(&&&& )5. A. tired&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. often&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. pork&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. beside&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. a year&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. young&&&&&&
B. when&&&&&&&&&& B. should&&&&&&&& B. breakfast&&&& B. are having&&&&& B. happy&&&&&&&& B. usually&&&&&& B. rice&&&&&&&&&&& B. in front of&& B. a week&&&&&&&& B. old&&&&&&&&&&
C. where&&&&&&&& &C. need&&&&&&&& &C. supper&&&&&& &C. has&&&&&&&&&& &C. well&&&&&&&& &C. always&&&&&& &C. beef&&&&&&&& &C. behind&&&&&& &C. 2 o'clock&& &C. luck&&&&&&&&
D. how&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. must&&&&&&&&&&&& D. dinner&&&&&&&&&& D. have&&&&&&&&&&&& D. excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. never&&&&&&&&&&& D. meat&&&&&&&&&&&& D. between&&&&&&&&& & D. half an hour&& D. hungry&&&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:偏难来源:江苏期末题
1-5 DABCA&& 6-10 DBDDA
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。Mrs Wang lives in Nanjing now. She is 102 years o..”主要考查你对&&健康环保类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
健康环保类阅读
健康环保类阅读:本类型主要是围绕饮食健康、医疗卫生及环境保护等方面选取实际的材料来设题。体裁有记叙文、说明文、议论文和各种应用文。 健康环保类阅读题答题注意事项和技巧:应试生态环保类题目时,在理解文章的基础上,要重点突破——归纳主旨大意技能,因为推断是以整体理解为基础的推断能力。1.归纳主旨大意: (1)寻找具体段落的中心思想的方法是:找出每小段的主题句。主题句通常有这样的特点:①有一个话题(topic);②有阐述控制性概念,偶尔也可在一段中间;③有的文章无明显主题句,主题句隐含在段意之中。这就需要读者进一步加工概括了。 (2)寻找整篇文章的中心思想的方法建立在寻找具体段落中心的基础上的。 应观察全文的结构安排,理解文章浓墨重笔写的“重心”,考虑文章组织材料及支撑性细节是服务于什么的,分析故事的发展结局都是围绕什么中心大意来安排的。 (3)典型错误:①忽视文章的结构;②混淆了中心与支撑细节或材料的区别;③忽视文章表意的倾向性;④漏掉了主要的特征词。 2.正确推理判断: 推理判断试题要求考生尽量考虑文中全部信息或事实,在通篇理解文章的基础上领会作者的言外之意,并作出正确的推理和判断。 (1)数据推断题 解答此类题,关键是要善于捕捉有关数字的信息,然后在透彻理解原文的字面意义和题意的基础上,运用自己的数学知识,对其进行分析、推算,从而得出正确的结论。 (2)知识推断题 根据文章中所阐述的细节,运用基础知识进行分析、推敲,从而得出符合文章原义的结论的一种推断方法。 (3)逻辑结论推断题 根据事实、论点、例证等一系列论据材料,不是根据自己的经验、态度、观点或爱好去理解文章的内涵。解答这类题的前提是要首先获得短文的主题思想或列举的具体事实,然后按题意要求进行推断。 (4)对作者态度、倾向的推断题 作者的倾向和感情往往隐含在文章的字里行间,或流露于修饰的词语之中,因此,在推断过程中,应特别注意文中作者的措辞。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。Mrs Wang lives in Nanjing now. She is 102 years o..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空解题技巧 的文章

随机推荐