下载积分:800
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 08:47:07|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
九上英语单元清答案,听力.DOC
官方公共微信完形填空making friends is a skill. Like most skills,it grows with practice.If you_百度知道
完形填空making friends is a skill. Like most skills,it grows with practice.If you
提问者采纳
它可以改善与实践. Don’t wait for the other person to start a conversation. 交朋友是一种技巧. But don’t forget that they must be feeling the same way 。Most of our fears about dealing with new people come from doublts about ourselves, and smile. 试着做自己–自信,遇见陌生人意味着面对未知,你会更容易些,发现我们太高或太短了,和陌生人说话. 我们最担心面对新的人从doublts自己,直接看着别人, it improves with practice。不要等到别人开始谈话, such as a new classroom,如一个新的教室。最喜欢的技能,你必须愿意采取行动。或者参加一些活动. Like most skills ,说点什么. 许多人都紧张. And it’s human nature to feel a bit uncomfortable about the unknown. Taking with those who like the same thing as you do is much easier , look directly at other people 。你不会让朋友独自留在家里. 如果你看到某人你想说的。如果你想找人交朋友,他们必须感受到同样的方式, and try to put the other person at ease 。试著去接受你自己。与那些喜欢的一样. Or join someone in some activity, say something 。我们想像其他人都来看我们. You’ll both feel more comfortable ,即使你不觉得这样当你进入一个房间充满了陌生人,试着让对方放松。If you see someone you’d like to speak to,太这太. 加入一个俱乐部或团体. If you want to meet people and make friends 。Try to act self – confident even if you don’t feel that way when you enter a room full of stranges 。毕竟. After all。Join a club or group . You must first go where there are people , too this o r too ,和微笑。你必须先去哪里人,有一点不舒服的未知。这是人类的本性, you must be willing to take some action ,走挺拔.Try to accept yourself as you are .You won’t make friends staying home alone. We imagine other people are judging us ---finding us too tall or too short , walk tall and straight。你会觉得更舒服。Many people are nervous when talking to new people。但不要忘记, meeting strangers means facing the unknownMaking friends is a skill
提问者评价
很好,谢谢
其他类似问题
完形填空的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
能说的明白点吗? 例如哪里的填空?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013年仁爱版中考英语模拟试题(有答案听力mp3)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年仁爱版中考英语模拟试题(有答案听力mp3)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年仁爱版中考英语模拟试题(有答案听力mp3)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
2013年中考模拟试题 一、听力部分(共两节,计30分)第一节(共5个小题;每小题1.5分;共7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从每小题题A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳答案。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话只读一遍。1.What color skirt does Linda like?&&& A. Red.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Green.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Blue.2. How is the weather now?&&& A. Sunny.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Cloudy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Rainy.3. How did they spend their weekend?&&& A. They had a school trip.&& B. They cleaned up the street.&& C. They studied for a test.4. Where will Peter go on vacation?A. To Canada.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. To Australia.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. To Japan. 5. What does Mike’s father want him to be?&&& A. A soldier.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A pilot.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. A doctor.第二节(共15个小题;每小题1.5分,共22.5分)&&& 下面你将听到5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从每小题A、B、C三个选项中,选出一个与你听到的对话或独白内容相符的问题的答案。听每段对话或独白前,你都有5秒钟的时间阅读相关小题;听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。对话或独白读两遍。听第一段材料回答6至7小题。6. What is the restaurant famous for?&&& A. Noodles.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.& Chicken soup.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Dumplings.7. What would they like to drink?&&& A. Fish soup.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Beer and coke.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Milk.听第二段材料回答第8至9小题。8. How often does Lucy play tennis?&&& A. Twice a week.&&&&&&&&& B. Every morning.&&&&&&&&&& C. Never.9. When may they meet again?&&& A. Next morning.&&&&&&&&& B. Next weekend.&&&&&&&&&& C. Next weekday.听第三段材料回答第10至12小题。10. What's the relationship (关系) between the two speakers?&&& A. Friends.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Teacher and student.&&&&&& C. Father and daughter11. Who is Tom?A. The man's neighbor.&&&& B. Mary's son.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Mary's husband.[来源12. Why doesn't Steve go to school today?&&& A. He is ill.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It is Sunday today.&&&&&&&& C. He doesn't like school.听第四段材料回答第l3至15小题。13. What does the man want to learn?&&& A. English.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Japanese.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. French.14. How long does the course last?&&& A. 20 days.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 26 days.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 30 days.15. When do the final exam begin?&&& A. On August 21st.&&&&&&& B. On August 23rd.&&&&&&&&& C. On July 31st.听第五段材料回答第16至20小题。16. Mike is a ______ .A.teacher&B.worker&C.student17. The game lasted ______ hours.A.two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.three&C.four18. When did Jim and John get up?A.At six.&B.At half past six.&C.At five past six.19. Mike didn’t take off his glasses because ______ .A.he wanted to see more clearlyB.he was tired and forgot itC.he wanted to read a book in the bed20. Mike slept ______ in the bedroom.A.with Jim&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.with Jim and John&&&&&&&&&&& C.alone&&&&&&&&&& 二、笔试部分(共七节,计l 20分)第一节& 单项选择(共15个小题;每小题1分,共15分)&&& 从下面各个小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(& ) 21. ___ girl who will perform at the party tomorrow comes from _______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& European country.&A. Ta&&&&&&&& B.A;the&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Tan&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D./;the(&&& ) 22. About ____of the students in Grade Nine this year were born in the_____. &&&&& A. 1996&&& B. 1990s&&&& C. 1997.&&&& D. 1990s(&&& ) 23. I don't think the ads are real. Look ,that camera I bought is ______ it says.A.as good as&&&&&& B. not as good as&&&&&&& C. as well as&&&&&&& D. not as well as (&&& ) 24. He is so poor that he has no house _____.&A. to live&&&&&&&& B. living&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. living in&&&&&&&&& D. to live in(&&& ) 25.―Why is Harvey's mother so happy? &&&&&&&&& ―Because only three students _____,& _____ his son Harvey. &A. besides&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. except C. including&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. without(&&& ) 26.― John, you _____& go out to play until your homework __________ .&&& &&&&&&& ―OK, Mum. A. finishes&&&&&&&&&& B. can’t; is finished&&&&&& C. can’t; has finished&&&&&& D. needn’t; finishes (&&& ) 27.My grandma _______________&& us stories when I was young. A. was used to tell&&&& B. is used to telling&&&&&&& C. used to tell&&&&&&& D. used to telling(&&& ) 28.We believe we can _____&& a way to solve the problem of pollution& in the future. &A. catch up with&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. come up with&&&&&&&&&&&& C. put off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. set off (&&& ) 29. ―_____ I do the laundry first?&&& &&&&&&& ―No, you _____. You can do your homework first. A. M mustn't&&&&&&& B C mustn't&&&&&&& C. M needn't&&&&&&&&& D. M needn't (&&& ) 30.― Peter has made great progress in math recently. &&&&&&&& ― _________& , and so have you.& A. So he does&&&&&&&&& B. So he has&&&&&&&&&&& C. So has he&&&&&&&&&&& D. So does he(&& ) 31.Neither Jim nor his sister _________ to American ,but ______ of them know the&&&&&&&&&&& country very well.A. Hall&&&&&& B.both&&&&&& C.all&&&&&& D.both(&&& )32.― Your brother often disagrees with you,________&& he? &&&&&&& ―_________ .We often have& different opinions. A. does, Yes&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. doesn’t; Yes&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. No&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. doesn’t; No(&& ) 33. ______exciting news! We have never heard ____long vacation before.&&&&&&& A. H such a&&&&& B. W such a&&&&&& C. H so&&&&&&&&& D. W such a (&&& ) 34.―Can you tell me ________?&&&&&& ― With Lucy’s help.&A. when you did it so well&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what you do so well&&& C. how you did it so well&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how did you do it so well(&&& ) 35.The first thing _____ I should do is to work out a study plan for the next term.A. which&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&&&&& D. if第二节& 完形填空(共10个小题;每小题1.5分,共15分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各个小题后所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项。 &&& What's your idea about success? Some people say that beginners have all the luck, while& others believe that success&&& 36&& only with practice.In fact,I feel both of these statements(陈述)are not true all the same.Each is true in some ways&& 37&& not in others.For example,I went to a drawing competition many years ago and&& 38&& surprisingly.& As a prize,I got a film ticket to see "Titanic".I was really& 39&& because it was the first time I had taken part in any competition. Thinking that I might be lucky again,I&& 40&& joining in other art competitions.But the result was that I&& 41&& won again.I accepted the fact that the other people had a&& 42&& artistic ability than I did.Art was not something I was especially interested in and I had never practiced the different art skills. So,the&& 43&&&& I produced were not of a very high standard.These experiences taught me a lot. Though I might have been lucky&& 44&&& ,I also need to put in hard work.As we know,&& 45&& makes perfect. So I believe success builds on less luck and chance.(&&& ) 36. A. moves&&&&&& B.comes&&&&&&&& C.returns&&&&&&&&&&& D.leaves (&&& ) 37. A.or&&&&&&&&&& B.so&&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.but (&&& ) 38. A.won&&&&&&&& B.began&&&&&&&& C.failed&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.ended (&&& ) 39. A. sorry&&&&&&& B.active&&&&&&&& C.lucky&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.nervous (&&& ) 40. A.tried&&&&&&&& B. forgot&&&&&&& C.stopped&&&&&&&&&&& D. remembered(&&& ) 41. A.often&&&&&&&& B.ever&&&&&&&&& C.seldom&&&&&&&&&&&& D. never(&&& ) 42. A.greater&&&&&& B.more natural&& C. lower&&&&&&&&&&&& D. More common(&&& ) 43. A.results&&&&&&& B.films&&&&&&&&& C.prizes&&&&&&&&&&&& D.drawings(&&& ) 44. A.at last&&&&&&& B.at most&&&&&&& C.at first&&&&&&&&&&&& D. At least(&& )45.A.chance&&&&&&&& B. practice&&&&&& C.difference&&&&&&&&& D.experience 第三节& 阅读理解(共15个小题;每小题2分,共30分)阅读下面A、B、C、D四篇材料,掌握其大意,然后从其后各个小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Welcome!&&& A warm welcome to all our Italian,Chinese,French,and Japanese students.We& hope you enjoy your time here with us at the University of Chichester.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What's on this week?
Education Talk&We invite our Chinese and Japanese students to a talk on education this Monday evening.It promises(保证)to be enjoyable and useful for your English study,so please come along.Harry Potter Night&On Tuesday the Chinese students are invited to Harry Potter Night.It's a talk by a teacher from the University and promises to be a really enjoyable evening.Please come at seven and enjoy yourselves!Free Conversation&To give you the chance to practice your English,free conversations are available(可用的)to all students after class on Wednesday.You can spend 15 minutes talking with Guy,Eilidh,or Phil in groups of 3--4!Competition Evening&On Thursday ,there is a competition evening for the French.Italian and Chinese students in the hall of the university.There will be prizes for the winners.May the best team win!(&&& )46.________ &are invited to join in all four activities this week.&&&&& A.The French students&&&&&&&&& B. The Japanese students&&&&& C. The Chinese students&&&&&&&& D. The Italian students(&&& ) 47.It can be learnt from the passage that _______________.&&&&& A.the competition will be held on the playground&&&&& B.Guy,Eilidh and Phil may work in the university&&&&& C.the writer of Harry Potter will talk to the students&&&&& D.Education Talk is going to be given in the morning (&&& ) 48.The passage is written mainly to _______ .&&&&& A.give information on some activities&&&&& B.introduce the University of Chichester&&&&& C.welcome the students to the university&&&&& D.ask the students to learn English&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BMore than one million children are homeless in the United States. To help them, the 12-year-old Zach Bonner walked hundreds of kilometers from his home city of Tampa to Washington, D.C.& “There are still so many children who don' t have homes in this country. It' s terrible. ”&& Zach explained, “And it is also surprising that most people know little about the problem. ”Zach said, “Because of the economic(经济) problem, people are losing their jobs. That' s a reason why they become homeless. ”& It took him three years to finish his walk, which he began when he was only eight years old.He walked 20 kilometers a day. He also took books with him to go on with his study by teaching himself.&& Zach had a long history of helping others. Six years ago a strong storm hit Zach' s home city. He went around his neighborhood with a little red wagon (小车), asking for water and other things to help others.&& He called his work “From My House to the White House. ”He got tens of thousands of dollars for those homeless children. That also made Zach the youngest helper of America.(&& )49. Zach Banner walked to Washington in order to help those children who________&&& A. could not go to school&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lost their homes&&& C. got bad illnesses&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. were blind or deaf(&& )50. Why did so many children lose their homes according to Zach' s words?________&&&&&& A. Parents cannot afford to raise them.&&&&&& B. Schools cannot offer enough help.&&&&&& C. Children like making a living alone.&&&&&& D. People dislike those naughty children.(&&& )51. At what age did Zach start his work of helping others?______&&&&&& A. Six.&&&& B. Seven.&&&&&& C. Nine.&&&& D. Twelve.(&&& )52. Which is TRUE in America according to the passage?_______&&&&&& A. Most Americans enjoy the life without children.&&&&&& B. Few Americans want to help homeless children.&&&&&& C. Some Americans dislike the idea of Zach Bonner.&&& D. Many people don't know many children are homeless.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&& If we want to deal with the association(社交) between boys and girls properly, here are some “dos and don'ts” for you to follow. &&& Keep a& normal and healthy state of mind. Our schools and classes are made up of boys&and girls. It is very nature for the boys and girls to make friends with each other. We should make as& many friends as possible. We should keep touch with the other sex(性别) in public&instead of& in secret. &&&& Don't be too nervous or too shy. If you are a shy person, you can also find a way out. First of all, you can make friends with the students who have the same interest and hobby as you. As both of you have much in common, you may have much to talk about. If you keep doing like that, little by little, you will gladly find you are also as free to express yourself as others. &&& Don’t fall into the ditch of early love. The boys and girls at a adolescence (青春期) are rich in feeling. They are easy to regard the friendship as a sign of love and fall in love with each other at an early age. In my opinion, early love is a green apple that can't be eaten. An apple won't taste sweet until it is full ripe. Boys and girls at middle school are too young to carry the heavy duty of& love. Do keep out of early love. (&&&&& )53. The main idea of the passage is to _______. &&&&&&& A. tell students to keep away from early love &&&&&& B. give some advice on how to associate between boys and girls &&&&&&& C. tell students how to make friends&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. teach boys how to talk with girls (&&&&& )54. We should keep touch with the other sex in following ways EXCEPT _______. &&&&&&& A. with a good state of mind&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in real friendship &&&&&& C. in public&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in secret (&&&&& )55. If you are a shy person, you can ________. &&&&&&& A. find friends with the same interest and hobby first&&& &&&&& B. only have a few friends of the same sex &&&&&&& C. not make friends with the other sex&&&&&&& &&&&& D. not fall in love with other students easily (&&& )56. A person at adolescence is ________. &&&&&&&& A. complicated(复杂的)in feelings&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. good at making friends with each other &&&&&&&& C. old enough to fall in love&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. easy to regard the friendship as a sign of& love&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D&& Why do plants grow in some places and not in others? Why does some land have so much growing on it, while other land has almost no plants growing on it at all? To grow, plants need several things. One is warmth. In very cold places almost nothing grows. Plants also need water. In very dry parts of the Earth only a few unusual plants can grow. That's why dry deserts everywhere are almost not covered by trees or grass. Plants must also have a place in which to put down their roots and grow. They find it difficult to grow on hard land. The town is built on hard land. The plants here have only the soil found between the cracks of the stones to grow in. Another thing plants must have before they can grow is food.&&&& What will happen if we try to make things grow on the sandy beach? A few plants, such as beach grass, will grow in sand, but most plants won’t. Even if the weather is warm enough and we water the plants each day, many of them will die because the sand on this beach has almost no food for plants. (&&& )57. According to the passage, plants need ______ things to grow well.& &&&&& A. two&&&& B. three&&&& C. four&&&& D. five (&&& )58. What does the underlined word “cracks” mean in the text? ______ &&&& A. 缝隙&&& B. 表面&&& C. 夹层&&&& D. 底部 (&&& )59. The reason why most plants can’t grow on the sandy beach is that ______.& &&&&&&& A. there isn’t enough sunlight&&&&&& B. there is too much water&& &&&&& C. it is too crowded there&&&&&&&&&& D. it has little food for plants (&&& )60. The passage can most probably be found in a ______ book.&& &&&& A. science&&&&&& B. history&&&&& C. travel&&&&&& D. math第四节& 任务型阅读(共8个小题;每小题2分,共16分)ADo you get angry when your friends sing loudly while you are trying to work or when your best friends does not wait for you after school?If you do,you need to take control of your feelings.Getting angry with others can cause you to lose friends.Gary Egeberg, an American high school teacher ,has written My Feelings Are Like Wild Animals to help you control your feelings .It tells how to stay cool when bad things happen.&&&&& The book says that getting angry only makes problems worse. It can never make them better.&&&& "Getting angry is not a natural way to act." the book says. It is just a bad habit ,like smoking. &&&& The book says you can control your anger easily... All you have to do is to tell yourself not to be angry.&&&& The book gives many tips to help you if you get angry easily. Here are the top three.◎Keep a record. Every time you get angry,write down why you are angry. Look at it later and you will see you get angry too easily.◎Ask your friends to stop talking to you when you get angry. This will teach you not to be angry.◎Do something different. When you get angry, walk away from the problem and go somewhere else . Try to laugh.根据短文内容回答下列问题。61.What is this article mainly about?& (no more than 10 words)____________________________________________________________ 62.What will happen to you if you get angry with others?& (no& more than 5 words)
63.list two tips the book gives on how to control your anger.(no more than 12 words)(1)& ______________________________(2) _______________________________&&&&&&& 64.Translate the underlined sentence into Chinese.(将文中划线句子翻译成汉语) _______________________________________B&& Many kinds of birds live in the United States,but the number of the birds is becoming smaller every year.One of the leading reasons is the growing number of pet cats.By keeping your pet cats in your home,you can help give birds a better possible chance to live.Of the 90 million pet cats in this country,about two-thirds are allowed to go outside.It is said that these cats kill hundreds of millions of birds each year,as well as billions of small animals such as rabbits and field mice.They can also bring illness to the animals that live in people's yard,further weakening the health of the natural populations.Allowing pet cats to go outside is not just bad for birds and wildlife,it's also bad for the cats themselves.Outdoor cats can get sick very easily.They are in danger from traffic and attacks(攻击)from other animals.In fact,outdoor cats usually don't live past the age of five,while indoor cats often live to be 17 or older.Keep your pet cat inside!If you raise a young cat,it's your duty to let it play inside.根据短文内容完成表格中的信息。Problem&The number of birdsat the sometime,many pet cats are in&&& 65&& from traffic and attacks from other animals.Reason for the problem&Pet cats are&&& 66&&& to go outside freely.What to do&People who&& 67&&& a young cat have the&& 68&& to let it play inside.
第五节& 完成句子(共7个小题;每小题2分;每空l分,共14分)&& 根据所给汉语意思完成句子字每空一词。69.什么时候动身取决于天气条件。 &&& When to start______ ______the weather conditions.70.让我们非常高兴的是,我们将在这个周末去野餐。 && _______ our great _______, we'll go for a picnic this weekend.71.我想我们应该阻止人们在公共场所吸烟。&& I think we should& ________& people _________in public places..&&& 72.孩子们,不要沉迷于电脑游戏当中。& Don't _________& __________& in computer games, boys.73.我爸爸妈妈都不会开车,然而,他们打算买一辆。& ___ my father ___ my mother is able to drive a car. However, they are going to buy one.74.他一到杭州就给我打了电话。&& He called me as _________ as he _________ in Hangzhou.&75.我发现很难对物理产生兴趣。 && I find ________ hard to become ________ in physics.第六节 短文填空(共10个空,每空1分,共10分) & 从方框中选择适当的单词,并用其适当的形式完成短文,每词只能用一次。any& behave& difference& drink&& enjoy&& fine&& other&& real&& surprise&&& theseOnce there was a teacher who took all his students for tea. What made the students&&& 76&& was that all the cups on the table were&& 77&& . Each of them took a cup and started&& 78& their own tea, looking at the&& 79& cups.T "Do you notice your&& 80& ? You are all looking at each other's tea cups and&& 81& of you even envy (羡慕) the&& 82&& cups of others." Then he went on: "I put the different cups here on purpose! Life is like&&& 83&& tea. You all have the same thing in your cups― tea. And yet you can't&& 84&& enjoy it in your envy of another's cup. You forget&& 85&& your own life when you envy someone else's life. So now, taste your own tea! Does it matter from which cup it comes from?"76. ______&& 77. _______&& 78. ______&& 79. _______&&& 80. ________81. _____&& 82. ________&& 83. ______&& 84. ________&& 85. ________第七节 书面表达(20分)&& Emily将她的烦恼写在了博客上并征求大家的建议。请了解她的烦恼并写出你(Chen Lin―from Zibo)的建议,要求字数在100词左右,建议的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总字数。 建议应包括:(1)孩子应尊重父母(2)父母经验丰富(3)父母的要求是对你的成长有好处的(4)…… (5)多同父母交流沟通。 Possible new words: respect v. & n. 尊重; responsible adj. 有责任感的; demand v. & n. 要求 Here are Emily's problems on the Blog:&& My problem is my parents. They never stop going on about(l唠叨) how I should keep my room clean, keep my hair tidy and wear smart clothes. They even make me do the washing-up after dinner every night! None of my friends have got such terrible parents. What should I do? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Emily,USA& 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空解题技巧 的文章

随机推荐