英语题,小学英语完形填空题空

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
阅读和完形都是对词汇量的考察 其实高考的时候考察的词汇也不是很多才3500 如果楼主的基础不是很好的 我所说的基础就是你的词汇量不大 我建议楼主去买一本高考的词...
大家还关注高一必读:
各科辅导: |
高二必读: |
高三必读: |
单元作文: | | | | |
体裁作文: |
教学资源: |
各科复习: |
知识考点: |
您当前所在位置:
高中英语完形填空题与解析:My First Job
完形填空是英语中一大重要点,学好完形填空,对提高英语能力有很重要的意义,小编为大家整理了高中英语完形填空题与解析:My First Job,希望大家喜欢。
I was six when I joined my father and two elder brothers at sunrise in the fields of Eufaula. Okla. __1__ the time I was eight I was helping Dad fix up old furniture. He gave me a cent for every nail I __2__ out of old boards.
I got my first __3__ job, at JM's Restaurant in town, when I was 12. My main responsibilities (职责) were __4__ tables and washing dishes, __5__ sometimes I helped cook.
Every day after school I would __6__ to JM's and work until ten. Even on Saturdays I __7__ from two until eleven. At that age it was difficult going to work and __8__ my friends run off to swim or play. I didn't necessarily like work, but I loved what working __9__ me to have. Because of my __10__ I was always the one buying when my friends and I went to the local Tastee Freez. This made me __11__.
Word that I was trustworthy and hard-working__12__around town. A local clothing store offered me credit (赊帐) __13__ I was only in seventh grade. I immediately __14__ a $68 sports coat and a $22 pair of shoes. I was __15__ only 65 cents an hour, and I already owed the storekeeper $90! So I learned __16__ the danger of easy credit. I paid it__17__ as soon as I could.
My first job taught me self-control, responsibility and brought me a __18__ of personal satisfaction few of my friends had experienced. As my father, __19__ worked three jobs, once told me, &If you __20__ sacrifice (奉献) and responsibility, there are not many things in life you can't have.& How right he was.
1. A. Before B. Within C. From D. By
2. A. pulled B. put C. picked D. pressed
3. A. usual B. real C. main D. particular
4. A. sweeping B. packing C. clearing D. emptying
5. A. or B. so C. but D. even
6. A. head B. turn C. change D. move
7. A. studied B. worked C. played D. slept
8. A. helping B. having C. watching D. letting
9. A. asked B. told C. promised D. allowed
10. A. study B. power C. age D. job
11. A. proud B. friendly C. lucky D. hopeful
12. A. ran B. got C. flew D. carried
13. A. although B. while C. if D. since
14. A. sold B. borrowed C. charged D. wore
15. A. keeping B. making C. paying D. taking
16. A. gradually B. greatly C. hardly D. early
17. A. out B. over C. away D. off
18. A. point B. level C. part D. sign
19. A. he B. that C. who D. whoever
20. A. understand B. demand C. offer D. fear
1-5DABCC 6-10ABCDD 11-15ABACB 16-20DDBCA
该篇完形填空题讲叙了作者如何参加工作,如何挣钱,如何交友的经历。读后肯定对你会有所帮助的。
题号 答案 考查内容
解题依据 解题分析
1 D 逻辑推理词义比较 作者六岁的时候就和父兄一起干活,到八岁就已经开始帮助父亲修理旧家具。接下来这句话依然表明作者很早开始的工作经历。by表示不迟于&&,到&&打止。
2 A 逻辑推理词义比较 作者每从旧木板中拔(pull)出来一个钉子父亲就给他一美分。pull out拉/拖/拔出;put out放/伸出,生产;pick out摘/剔/挖出/啄/挑出;press out强使分离; 压出。
3 B 常识运用逻辑推理前后照应 上段叙述的作者帮助家里干活,而本段说的at JM's Restaurant所做的才是他头一个真正意义的(real)工作,他没有惯例性的(usual),主要的(main)和特定的(particular)的工作。
4 C 常识运用逻辑推理 与washing dishes并列的活儿应该是清理(clear)收拾桌子。sweep清扫;pack 包装;empty倒空,腾空。
5 C 前后照应语句连贯 作者的主要任务是打杂儿,但(but)有时也帮厨。前句main是一个提示。or或者,表示选择关系;so因而,所以,表示因果关系;even甚至,表示过分程度。
6 A 词义比较 作者每天放学后就去(head to)JM's工作到10点。head to朝着&&方向去;turn to转向,求助于;change to变成,换上(衣服等);move to迁/移至。
7 B 逻辑推理前后照应 即便是在周六作者都得从2点工作到7点。前段和本段叙述的都是作者工作的感受,与学习(study),玩耍(play),睡眠(sleep)无关,只有work与本段主旨有关。句中的even也起到了提示作用。
8 C 常识运用逻辑推理词义比较 在那么小的年龄就去搞活是挺困难的,而且还眼睁睁地看着(watch)别的孩子去游泳去玩,而自己却要工作。注意作者当时的心情的表达。help sb.(to) do sth帮助某人做;have sb. do sth叫/派/让某人做;watch sb. do sth注视/监视某人做;let sb. do sth让某人做.
9 D 逻辑推理词汇用法 作者不是很喜欢工作,但作者喜欢工作能够让他拥有的一切。ask/tell/ allow sb. to do sth要求/告诉/允许某人做某事,这种结构中,ask,tell的主语通常为人,allow的主语可为人或物;promise sb. to do sth答应某人(自己)会做某事,其主语也通常为人。
10 D 前后照应逻辑推理 因为作者有工作(job)能挣到钱,而非其学习(study)、年龄(age)、能力(power)情况,故朋友外出总是作者付账。
11 A 逻辑推理词义比较 和朋友出去时总是作者付账,这就是工作让作者拥有的。为此作者感到骄傲(proud),而不仅仅只是友好(friendly),幸运(lucky)和充满希望(hopeful)。
12 B 逻辑推理固定搭配 有关作者的勤奋和信誉的信息在小镇上到处传扬。get around到处走动, 传播出去;run around东奔西跑,奔忙,到处玩耍游逛;flow around四处流动, 涌流;carry around四处运送。
13 A 语句连贯词义比较 虽然(although)作者才七年级,但当地一家服装店已同意让他赊账。Although表示转折关系。while表示时间或对照;if表示条件;since表示原因。
14 C 逻辑推理词义比较 作者随即记帐买了一件68美元的运动衣和一双22美元的鞋子。sell出售, 卖; borrow借, 借入;charge记帐,在帐册等上记入&;wear穿,戴,磨损。
15 B 逻辑推理固定搭配 作者每小时才挣65美分,却已经欠了老板90美元了。强调挣得少,欠的多。make money挣钱;其它三项与文意不符。
16 D 逻辑推理词义比较 所以作者渐渐地(gradually),极大程度地(greatly),而且是及早地(early)就明白了随意赊帐的危害。Hardly与文意不符。
17 D 逻辑推理固定搭配 只要一有能力,作者便还清了债务。pay off偿清(债务),支付(债务)的全部数额;pay out花费,支出;pay away支付(款项) 。pay通常不与over 搭配。
18 B 词义辨析 工作教作者学会了自我控制,担付责任,为作者带来了某种程度(level)的自我满足感,这是他的朋友们很少体验到的。level等级,程度,层面。point点,分数;part部分,局部;sign 标记,迹象。
19 C 句法规则 考查非限制性定语从句的运用。
20 A 常识运用词义比较 你要是懂得(understand)了奉献和责任,生活中就没有多少事你做不成。understand懂得,了解;demand需要,要求;offer提供,贡献;fear畏惧,担心。
高中英语完形填空题与解析:My First Job就到这里结束了,同学们一定要认真阅读,希望能有所启发,对大家的学习和生活有所帮助。当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
2011年英语四级完形填空试题及答案解析6
18:34:34&&
2011年英语四级完形填空试题及答案解析6:From childhood to old age, we all use language as a means of broadening our knowledge of ourselves and the world about us.When humans first 1 , they were like newborn children, unable to use this 2 tool.
From childhood to old age, we all use language as a means of broadening our knowledge of ourselves and the world about us.When humans first 1 , they were like newborn children, unable to use this 2 tool.Yet once language developed, the possibilities for human kind?s future 3 and cultural growth increased.   Many linguists believe that evolution is 4 for our ability to produce and use language.They 5 that our highly evolved brain provides us 6 an innate language ability not found in lower 7 . Proponents of this innateness theory say that our 8 for language is inborn, but that language itself develops gradually, 9 a function of the growth of the brain during childhood.Therefore there are critical 10 times for language development.   Current 11 of innateness theory are mixed, however, evidence supporting the existence of some innate abilities is undeniable. 12 , more and more schools are discovering that foreign languages are best taught in 13 grades.Young children often can learn several languages by being 14 to them, while adults have a much harder time learning another language once the 15 of their first language have become firmly fixed.   16 some aspects of language are undeniably innate, language does not develop automatically in a vacuum.Children who have been 17 from other human beings do not possess language.This demonstrates that 18 with other human beings isnecessary for proper language development.Some linguists believe that this is even more basic to human language 19 than any innate capacities.These theorists view language as imitative, learned behavior. 20 , children learn language from their parents by imitating them.Parents gradually shape their child's lang   uage skills by positively reinforcing precise imitations and negatively reinforcing imprecise ones.   1.A.generated B.evolved C.born D.originated   2.A.valuable B.appropriate C.convenient D.favorite   3.A.attainments B.feasibilityC.entertainmentsD.evolution   4.A.essential B.available C.reliable D.responsible   5.A.rm C.claim D.convince   6.A.for B.from C.of D.with   7.A.organizations B.organisms C.humans D.children   8.A.potential B.performance C.preference D.passion   9.A.as B.just as C.like D.unlike   10.A.ideological B.biological   C.social D.psychological   11.A.reviews B.reference   C.reaction D.recommendation   12.A.In a word B.In a sense   C.Indeed D.In other words   13.A.various B.different C.the higher D.the lower   14.A.revealed B.exposed C.engaged D.involved   15.A.regulations B.formations   C.rules D.constitutions   16.A.Although B.Whether C.Since D.When   17.A.distinguished B.different   C.protected D.isolated   18.A.parison C.contrast   D.interaction   19.A.acquisition B.appreciation C.requirement   D.alternative   20.A.As a result B.After all   C.In other words D.Above all      Cloze Test 6答案   1.【答案】B   【解析】此处意为:当人类刚刚开始进化,他们如同新生儿一样不会运用语言这种工具。   evolved逐渐发展,进化符合题意。generated生殖,发展;born (bear的过去分词)不能作谓语动词;originated起源,不能用first修饰。   2.【答案】A   【解析】根据语法分析,答案应用来修饰语言的。valuable珍贵的;appropriate合适的,适当的;convenient方便的,便利的;favorite最喜欢的。语言并不是人类选择的结果,而是人类在进化过程中慢慢发展起来的,对人类来说,应当是珍贵的。   3.【答案】A   【解析】此处意思是:语言的发展增加了人类未来的成就和文化进步的可能性。attainments成就;feasibility可行性;entertainments娱乐;evolution进化。   4.【答案】D   【解析】此处意为:许多语言学家认为进化使人们产生和具备了语言的能力。固定短语be responsible for对&&负责,是&&的原由。其它选项不与for搭配。   5.【答案】C   【解析】根据语法分析,空格后应是一个宾语从句,而A,B,D三项后都不能接从句做直接宾语。confirm(确认)+名词;inform(通知)sb.of sth.;convince(使某人确信) sb.of sth.   6.【答案】D   【解析】固定搭配provide sb.with sth.意为&向(人)提供(物)&   7.【答案】B   【解析】此处意为:我们高度发达的大脑是我们具备了其它低等动物所不具备的语言能力。显然,这里是把人和低等动物相比较。因此选organisms有机体,生物体。   8.【答案】A   【解析】此句意思是:人类的语言能力是与生俱来的,但语言本身也在逐渐发展,所以这种能力应该是潜在的。potential潜力;performance履行;preference偏爱;passion激情。   9.【答案】A   【解析】此句句义是:语言本身作为童年时期大脑生长的一种功能,其发展是缓慢的。as (作为,当作)合乎题意。Like作为介词的意思是&像&&一样&。   10.【答案】B   【解析】此句意为:语言的发展有一个关键期,人体的成长是生物变化的过程。biological生物的;ideological思想上的;social社会的;psychological心理的。   11.【答案】A   【解析】此处意为:目前人们对&先天论&评论观点不一,但是支持某些天生能力的证据却是确凿无疑的。reviews评论;reference参考;reaction反应;recommendation推荐。   12.【答案】C   【解析】从11题可看出,作者是倾向于先天论的,为了进一步证明先天论是有道理的,作者选择了以学校为例加以说明,因此这里应填一个表示递进关系的词Indeed(甚至)。   13.【答案】D   【解析】此处意思是:越来越多的学校发现在什么年级学外语较容易,根据常识(低年级学外语较容易)以及后文的Young children often can learn several languages by being 14 to them, while adults&可以选定答案。   14.【答案】B   【解析】此处意为:通过接触多种语言,孩子们可以学会好几种语言。be exposed to是固定搭配,接触到。reveal(显露)sth.to sb,不合题意,因本题中的them指languages。其余选项不与to搭配。engage in从事;be involved in参与。   15.【答案】C   【解析】此句意思是:一旦母语的规则被深深印入脑海中,成年人就很难再学好另一种语言。rules规则,规律;regulations规定;formations构成,构造;constitutions宪法,章程。   16.【答案】A   【解析】分析上下文的逻辑关系,从句意思是:语言的某些方面肯定是先天的。主句意思是:语言不会在与人隔绝的状况下自行发展。前后应为转折关系。   17.【答案】D   【解析】此句意为:与人隔绝的儿童不能掌握好一门语言。isolated孤立的,与人隔绝的;distinguished区别的,杰出的;different不同的;protected受到保护的。   18.【答案】D   【解析】此句总结前几句,意为:必须通过与他人交往,语言才能够发展。interaction相互作用;exposition暴露;comparison比较;contrast对比。   19.【答案】A   【解析】根据分析,本句中的&this&和&even more basic&分别指代上句的&interaction with other human beings&和&necessary&,此处所填词对应上文中的language development。也就是说,language acquisition语言习得。appreciation欣赏,感激;requirement要求;alternative转移,转变,转换。   20.【答案】C   【解析】本句功能是以另一种方式解释前文中的&imitative, learned behavior.(模仿性的后天行为)&。In other words换言之,换句话说;As a result结果是;After all毕竟;Above all首先。
[&发布:互联网&&&&编辑:互联网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.2014年12月教育部统考《大学英语B》完形填空题库_完形填空_大学英语B_布谷鸟爱学习网
完形填空2014年12月教育部统考《大学英语B》完形填空题库时间: 12:46:00&&作者:bugubirds&&来源:原创&&查看:3139&&评论:内容摘要:完型填空B1、 Michel is a young girl who works for the police as a handwriting expert. She has helped catch many criminals (罪犯) by using her speci...
14、 Fruit is good for people. Many people eat some ___21___ every day. Mr and Mrs Black like fruit very much and every Monday Mrs Black goes to buy some fruit in the ___22___ near her house. The man in the shop knows her well and helps a lot. She can buy all ___23___ of fruit there, like apples, pears, oranges and bananas. In different time of the year the price of each kind of fruit is not the ___24___, sometimes high, something low. Mrs Black ___25___ to buy cheap fruit. But Mr Black likes bananas only. She buys bananas for him every week. She only buys cheap items for herself.
15、 Mr Cross wanted to go to his hometown by air. He liked to sit beside a window when he was flying. So he __21__ a window seat when he got in the plane. He found that all of them were taken __22__ one. There was a soldier sitting in the seat beside this one, and Mr. Cross was happy that the soldier had not taken the one by the window. When he __23__ it, Mr. Cross saw that there was a piece of paper with some words on the seat. It said, &This seat is broken. You can't take it, Thank you.&
&A broken seat in a plane ? Is that possible?& Mr. Cross said __24__, but he walked on and found another empty seat, not beside a window, to sit in.
When the plane was quite __25__, a very beautiful girl got into the plane. As soon as he saw her, the soldier quickly took the paper off the seat beside his and let the girl sit in during the whole trip.
A.looked for
E.to himself
A.looked for
E.to himself
A.looked for
E.to himself
A.looked for
E.to himself
A.looked for
E.to himself
16、 One day a customs officer managed to get some fresh mushrooms(磨菇). He was so __21__ what he had bought that he offered to share the mushrooms with his brother officers. When their breakfast arrived __22__, each officer found some mushrooms on his plate.
&Let the dog try a piece first.& suggested one __23__ officer who was afraid that the mushrooms might be poisonous.
The dog seemed to __24__ his mushroom, and the officers then dared to eat their breakfast, saying that the mushrooms had a very strange but quite pleasant taste.
An hour later, however, they were all astonished __25__ the gardener came in and said seriously that the dog was dead. Immediately, the officers jumped into their cars and rushed to the nearest hospital. Pumps(清胃器) were used and the officers had a very hard time getting rid of the mushrooms that remained in their stomachs.
B.the next day
D.pleased with
B.the next day
D.pleased with
B.the next day
D.pleased with
B.the next day
D.pleased with
B.the next day
D.pleased with
17、 Last year Tom left school. He came to Taipei to look for a job. He went from one company to another but __21__ wanted him. Now he had little money. He had to go back to his small town. So he came to the station. He felt __22__ and tired. It was very late at night and the station was full of people. They were waiting __23__ tickets of the last train. He bought the last ticket, and he was very happy.
At that time, a woman with a crying baby walked to him. She asked him to sell her the ticket. He gave her the ticket. He thought they needed it more than he did. After __24__ left, he sat on the bench and didn't know where to go. Just then, an old man came and said, &Young man, I __25__ what you did to the woman. I have a big company. I need a good young man like you. Would you like to work for me?&
D.have seen
E.the train
D.have seen
E.the train
D.have seen
E.the train
D.have seen
E.the train
D.have seen
E.the train
18、 There is an old saying that husbands and wives start to look and behave like each other after a time. I don't know if this was true of my mother and father.
Both of my parents had brown hair and brown eyes and low voices. My father,__21__, was eight years older than my mother and taller and thinner. He was built as straight as an arrow. My mother was shorter and had a rounder and fuller face and she looked as soft as a pillow.
My mother was quieter and talked less than my father did. She was also a much more patient person than my father. My father was more experienced in life. He was __22__ to doing everything quickly. My mother, on the other hand, worked and spoke more slowly.
They were fond of nature and sports, such as walking, gardening and swimming. They were both __23__ in reading and music, but my father preferred history books, while my mother liked to read romantic novels. In music, their types were similar, and they were never proud of listening to it. Most of the time they were in agreement on bringing __24__ their children. They both believed in giving them love and neither one believed in punishing them physically. At times, their personalities were very much alike, but at other times, they seemed very __25__. Perhaps that is why none of their children knows which parent he looks or behaves like.
B.interested
E.different
B.interested
E.different
B.interested
E.different
B.interested
E.different
B.interested
E.different
答案:E标签:&上一篇:没有了下一篇:相关评论评论者:&&&&&&验证码:&&点击获取验证码本类更新
&-&&-&&-&Powered by扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2012高考英语全国各地完形填空试题及答案解析
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空解题技巧 的文章

随机推荐