初中英语完形填空空…拜托拜托

完形填空,拜托了啊​People often say that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boyPeople often say that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.Studentsshouldhave some interesting hobbies.Wendy is a top student in her class.She works_百度作业帮
完形填空,拜托了啊​People often say that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boyPeople often say that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.Studentsshouldhave some interesting hobbies.Wendy is a top student in her class.She works very hard every day.So we can say she is h____and also good at all her lessons.Wendy's hobby is football.It sounds strange,because f____girls like football.Most girls are f____of volleyball,ping-pang or badminton,but Wendy is a super football fans.She is c_____about it and p____playing football almost c____on her way home,she alwys wants to k_____it.It's OK for a girl to play football,but sometimes it brings some trouble to Wendy.Last Sunday evening,Wendy went to sleep very late because she watched a football match onTV.And she didn't w____up until 7:00 on Monday morning.She was late at last.She said,"Work must come first.I must get up e____on weekdays.I won't watch football games so late next time.
pizza瓶子4108
hard-workingfewfondcrazypracticescasualykickwakeearly
其他类似问题
hard-workingfewfondcrazypracticescasualykickwakeearly
hardworking,few,fond,crazy,prefer,不知道,kick,wake,earlier。。。。英语水平有限,中间有一个不会,可能还有错误,你看看吧~
下面的回答都ok,C-那个, 我觉得不是casually,语句读不通,是不是漏掉文字了?
扫描下载二维码高一英语 完形填空 会的就来啊 拜托大家了、、、、今晚就要答案、、、很急!、、 帮帮我啦_百度作业帮
高一英语 完形填空 会的就来啊 拜托大家了、、、、今晚就要答案、、、很急!、、 帮帮我啦
1-5:ADBCB 6-10:CADBC 11-15:BADCA 16-20:ABDCD
保证正确!
其他类似问题
6-10DADBC11-15BABCA
16-20AADCD
扫描下载二维码英语完形填空,就是10道选择题啦,很快的,拜托啦如题 谢谢了_百度知道
英语完形填空,就是10道选择题啦,很快的,拜托啦如题 谢谢了
learn ( )10,&quot.her ( )3.your B.books C.&quot?The old ( 1 )for movies is &quot. wants D.help D. A.brekfast B.want C,I want to move some pictures ( 8 ) one room to the other.think D?Do you like & &quot. A boy asks ( 2 )friend . A. A.&quot,&;.funny B.fruit ( )7.comes ( )6.on ( )9.shop ( )5.pictures B;My father ( 5 )a pictures shop ?&quot.in B;moving picture&quot.thing C!& Joe thinks he can go to the ( 4 ).of D.his C. A.from C.my D.take B;Hi .name D,Joe . A.pictures B.park C.vegetables D;Yes.You like moving pictures.I like moving pictures very much. A.book ( )2.lunch C. A.&quot,do you ( 3 )moving picture? ( )1. A; the boy saysDo you know about movies.exciting D.has C.picture B, so I an sure you can ( 9 )me.like B;Do you think it is a ( 10 )story about movies. This eveing after ( 7 ).day ( )8. likes B.dinner D.scary C.bring C.A;moving pictures&Good.movies D. find ( )4.He sells ( 6 ). A.So he says
提问者采纳
cbacbacbca
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语完形填空的相关知识
其他1条回答
CBACBACBCA
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖