评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
初中英语完形填空_和阅读 简单版
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢问下这道完形填空的23和25是选A吗,最好能解析一下,It’s November6th today.Ben and Lisa want to buy a birthday 16 .It’s their 17 birthday.“What does she 18 ” Ben asks Lisa.“I don’t know.” Lisaanswers,“We bought(买)her some chocolates last time _百度作业帮
问下这道完形填空的23和25是选A吗,最好能解析一下,It’s November6th today.Ben and Lisa want to buy a birthday 16 .It’s their 17 birthday.“What does she 18 ” Ben asks Lisa.“I don’t know.” Lisaanswers,“We bought(买)her some chocolates last time (上次).”“Yes,” Ben answers,“and we ate (吃) most ofthem!We mustn’t do that 19 .”“Let’s buy her a book.She likes 20 .” Lisa says.“What kind of book would she like?” Ben asks.“I don’t know.” Lisa says,“Let’s go 21 askher.”The children go into the living room.Mrs.Wilsonis watching TV.“We want to buy a book 22 you,Mom.” Lisa says.“What book do you want?”“ 23 doyou want to spend (花费)?” Their mother asks them.“We have twenty-five dollars.” Ben says.“Good.That’s enough for the book I want.It isQuick and Easy Cooking.”The children buy their mother the book for herbirthday.They 24 her present this time,but they often eat thefood she cooks 25 it.They are very happy.( )16.A.book B.cake C.cards D.present( )17.A.Ben B.Lisa’s C.mother D.mother’s( )18.A.need B.needs C.to need D.needing( )19.A.before B.ago C.again D.after( )20.A.read B.isreading C.to read D.reading( )21.A.or B.and C.so D.but( )22.A.to B.on C.about D.for( )23.A.How much B.How often C.Howmany D.What( )24.A.not eat B.eat C.don’teat D.eats( )25.A.from B.about C.with D.for
是的,两题答案都是选 A23.How much do you want to spend?你(们)打算要花多少钱?价钱多少用 how much 提问25....the food she cooks (from) it.跟随前句的语境,it 指的是那本食谱,所以用 from 表达 “从”食谱中(选出的菜品).找篇完形填空 开头It was an evening in december and my daughter and i were walking along...找篇完形填空 开头It was an evening in december and my daughter and i were walking along the street._百度作业帮
找篇完形填空 开头It was an evening in december and my daughter and i were walking along...找篇完形填空 开头It was an evening in december and my daughter and i were walking along the street.
最简单的答案:It was an evening in December and my daughter and I were walking along the street.答案:1.D;2.C;3.B;4.A;5.A;6.B;7.C;8.D;9.D;10.C;11.B;12.A;13.B;14.D;15.C;16.A;17.C;18.C;19.D;20.D;解析:(1)
一句就交代作者去美国,从后文我们可以得出作者是一个英国人,且又提到他到法国。所以应选D项。
在学校读书用介词at school。
从文中可知他经常出国,所以应是他习惯说外语。
作者是英国人,他说外语显然是不懂英语的人。
在去美国之时,且when是非延续性动词。
度过一个轻松愉快的假期。
到外国去存在的就是语言问题。
用形容词作中心词的感叹句就只能用how修饰。
固定短语at the airport
a public telephone意为“公用电话”。
我们从上文可以知道作者是想在公用电话亭打个电话。
他愿主动提供帮助,说明他是一个非常友好的人。
问作者他是否能提供一些帮助。
从后文我们可以得知这个老人是误会了作者要送戒指给他的女友,所以问他是否结婚了。
作者感到莫名其妙,所以问谁要结婚。
作者是要找一个公用电话亭,所以应是问在哪里有公用电话亭。
朋友叙述的是开始遇到了很多麻烦,而trouble是不可数名词,应排除。
使用词汇。
把自己所遇到的一切麻烦事情当作好玩的乐趣。
是指大多数情况下,英美人能互相理解。situation指某一特定时期的境地。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:高中课程新学案 高中三年级、英语
完形填空。
  In my third year as a high school athletics coach, I gave a speech telling students and parents about the benefits of football.I gave the same   1   each year, aimin g at recruiting(招收)new team members.I talked about   2   football wasn't just for   3   athletes and how everyone could   4   from it.This year, a   5   looking couple approached me after my speech.They said their son really wanted to play football.They had tried to   6   him out of it, but he had his heart   7   on joining the team.
  When they told me his name, my heart sank.Michael was five feet and ten inches tall and weighed about 108 pounds.He was a   8   boy, the constant target of other kids' jokes, and as far as I knew he had never   9   sports.I knew he would never   10   it through football practice, let   11   as a player.But we told them we could give it a try.
  On the opening day of practice, Michael was the first player on the field, we did 30 minutes of warming-up   12   starting a one-mile jog around the track.I   13   my eye on Michael.At 50 yards he fell, and I helped him to his feet.“Michael,”I said,“Why don't you just   14   the mile?”He said in tears that he wanted to run with the others, so I let him go on.  15   he fell, but each time   16   himself up.
  The same thing happened every day for weeks, and Michael gained strength both   17   and physically.By the last week of practice, Michael could run the mile without falling, we had   18   only one game that season,   19   the team cheered louder for Michael's run than the victory they had, Afterward, Michael approached me, and I told him how   20   I was of him.
participated in
Unfortunately
Repeatedly
emotionally
technically
来源:黄冈重点作业 高一英语(下)
完形填空:
  Three men came to Dover Station at about nine o'clock one evening. They asked the assistant what time the next train was for London. The assistant said, “You've just
one. They go every hour. The next one is at ten o'clock. ”“That is
,”they said, “we'll go and have a drink.”So they went to the nearest bar. A minute or two after ten o'clock, they came
and said to the assistant, “Has the train gone?” “Yes,” he said, “it went at ten o'clock
I told you. The next is at eleven o'clock.”
  “That's OK,” they said, “we'll go and have another
.”So they went back to the bar.
  They missed the eleven o'clock train in
way, and the assistant said, “Now, the next train is the
If you miss that, you
to London tonight.”
  Twelve o'clock came, and the last train
of them came out of the bar running as hard as they
. Two of them got into a carriage just
the train was leaving but the third one didn't run
, and the train went out leaving him
. He stood there looking at the train and
a train was the best joke (玩笑) in the world. The assistant went up to him and said, “I told you that this was the last train. Why didn't you come
  The man couldn't answer because of laughing. He laughed
the tears came into his eyes. Then he said, “Did you see those two fellows
into the train and leave me here?”
  “Yes, I saw them,” said the assistant.
  “Well, I was the one who was going to L they only came
to see me off!”
A.missedB.lost
C.seenD.taken
A.soB.too good
C.all rightD.a pity
A.runningB.laughing
C.smilingD.in time
A.whenB.as
C.thatD.which
A.barB.train
C.timeD.drink
A.hisB.some
C.anotherD.the same
A.onlyB.faster
C.lastD.best
A.wouldn't goB.won't get
C.must walkD.aren't going
A.had startedB.had gone
C.had leftD.was starting
A.oneB.most
C.threeD.the three
A.couldB.wanted
C.possibleD.did
A.asB.after
C.atD.while
A.at allB.fast enough
C.quicklyD.as soon as possible
A.laterB.lonely
C.behindD.away
A.smiledB.thought
C.wanderingD.laughing
A.missB.to miss
C.catchD.catching
A.nowB.earlier
C.fasterD.with your friends
A.untilB.unless
C.whenD.after
A.getB.getting
C.walkD.walking
A.outB.home
C.LondonD.here
完形填空.
  One afternoon just before Christmas, an old gentleman was wandering through the city center. The shops were packed ___1___ good things and ___2___ with cheerful shoppers. The children were gazing in wonder at all the toys on show in the ___3___. Suddenly in the middle of the crowd he saw a dirty little boy sitting on the pavement ___4____ bitterly. When the kind old man asked him why he was crying, the little boy told him that he had ___5___ a ten penny piece that his uncle had given him. Thrusting his hand into his ___6___ the old man pulled out a handful of coins. He ___7__ a shiny, new ten penny ___8___ and handed it to the boy. “___9___” said the little boy , drying his ___10___, he cheered ___11___ at once.
  An hour ___12___ later the old man was ___13___ his way back the same route. To his
___14___ he saw the same dirty little boy in the same spot, crying just as bitterly as before. He went up __15___ the boy and asked him if he had lost ten pence he had given him. The little boy told him that ___16___ he had not lost the ___17__ coin, but he still could not find his first ten pence. “If I ___18____ find my own ten pence,”he said___19__,“I'd have___20___ pence now.”
(1) A.atB.for
&&& C.withD.in
(2) A.crowdsB.crowded
&&& C.fillingD.full
(3) A.windowsB.kitchens
&&& C.wallsD.doors
(4) A.laughingB.smiling
&&& C.weepingD.shouting
(5) A.lostB.thrown
&&& C.gotD.stolen
(6) A.clothesB.trousers
&&& C.sleevesD.pocket
(7) A.picked upB.picked out
&&& C.picked forD.picked at
(8) A.moneyB.bill
&&& C.pieceD.note
(9) A.Not at allB.Thank you very much
  C.I beg your pardonD.Don't mention it
(10) A.eyesB.nose
   C.mouthD.lips
(11) A.downB.in
   C.toD.up
(12) A.and soB.for so
   C.or notD.or so
(13) A.doingB.putting
   C.keepingD.making
(14) A.joyB.surprise
   C.astonishmentD.disappointment
(15) A.forB.with
   C.toD.out
(16) A.naturallyB.completely
   C.possiblyD.actually
(17) A.firstB.third
   C.ownD.second
(18) A.couldB.can
   C.wouldD.will
(19) A.frightfullyB.tearfully
   C.terribly&D.joyfully
(20) A.thirtyB.forty
   C.twentyD.much
来源:高一英语下学期Unit18单元测试
题型:完型填空
五、Cloze test(完形填空)20分When Dave was eighteen,he bought a second-hand car for £200 so that he could travel to and from work more  1  than by bus.It worked quite well for a few years,but then it got so old,and it was costing him  2  much in repairs that he decided that he had better  3  it.He asked among his friends to see if anyone was particularly  4&&to buy a cheap car,but they all knew that it was falling to pieces,so& 5&&of them had any desire to buy it.Dave's friend Sam saw that he was& 6&&when they met one evening,and said,“What's& 7&,Dave?” Dave told him and Sam answered,“Well,what about advertising it in the paper? You may &&8&&more for it that way than the cost of the advertisement!” Thinking that Sam's &&9&&was sensible,he put an advertisement in an evening paper,which read:“For sale:small car,& 10&&very little petrol,only two owners.Bargain at £50.”For two days after the advertisement first appeared,there was no &&11&.But then on Saturday evening a man rang up and said he would like to& 12&&him about the car.“All right,” Dave said,feeling happy.He asked the man whether ten o'clock the next morning would be &&13&&or not.“Fine,” the man said.“And I'll& 14&&my wife.We intend to go for a ride in it to &&15&&it.” The next morning,at ten quarter,Dave parked the car in the square outside his front door,& 16&&to wait there for the person who had &&17&&his advertisement.Even Dave had to &&18&&that the car really looked like a wreck.Then soon after he had got the car as &&19&&as it could be,a police car stopped just behind him and a policeman got out.He looked at Dave's car and then said,“Have you reported this &&20&&to us yet,sir?”1.A.directly&&&&&&&&&& B.safely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.properly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.easily2.A.so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.such&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.very&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.too3.A.keep&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.repair&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.sell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.throw4.A.anxious&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.lucky&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.ashamed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.generous5.A.some&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.neither&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.none&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.no one6.A.calm&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.upset&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.delighted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.astonished7.A.no&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.that 8.A.learn&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.miss&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.find9.A.message&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.advice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.request&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.description10.A.uses&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.loses&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.spends11.A.doubt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.trouble&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.answer12.A.tell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.see&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.agree&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.call13.A.exact&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.suitable&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.early&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.late14.A.follow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.meet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.bring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.introduce&&&15.A.test&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.obtain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.admire&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.recognize 16.A.failing&&&&&&&&&& B.meaning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.turning&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.happening17.A.read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.placed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.answered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.understood18.A.forget&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.show&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.disagree&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.admit19.A.clean&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.crowded&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.fast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.light20.A.bargain&&&&&&&&& B.sale&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.accident&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.result
来源:单词与词组的拼写
五、Cloze
test(完形填空)20分
When Dave was eighteen,he bought a
second-hand car for £200 so that he could travel to and from work more  1  than by bus.It worked
quite well for a few years,but then it got so old,and it was costing him  2  much in repairs that he
decided that he had better  3  it.
He asked among his friends to see if anyone
was particularly  4&&to buy a cheap car,but they
all knew that it was falling to pieces,so& 5&&of them had
any desire to buy it.
Dave's friend Sam saw that he was&
6&&when they met one evening,and said,“What's& 7&,Dave?”
Dave told him and Sam answered,“Well,what about advertising it in the paper?
You may &&8&&more for it that way than the cost of
the advertisement!” Thinking that Sam's &&9&&was
sensible,he put an advertisement in an evening paper,which read:“For sale:small
car,& 10&&very little petrol,only two owners.Bargain at £50.”
For two days after the advertisement first
appeared,there was no &&11&.But then on Saturday evening
a man rang up and said he would like to& 12&&him about
the car.“All right,” Dave said,feeling happy.He asked the man whether ten
o'clock the next morning would be &&13&&or
not.“Fine,” the man said.“And I'll& 14&&my wife.We intend
to go for a ride in it to &&15&&it.”
The next morning,at ten quarter,Dave parked
the car in the square outside his front door,& 16&&to
wait there for the person who had &&17&&his
advertisement.Even Dave had to &&18&&that the car
really looked like a wreck.Then soon after he had got the car as &&19&&as
it could be,a police car stopped just behind him and a policeman got out.He
looked at Dave's car and then said,“Have you reported this &&20&&to
us yet,sir?”
1.A.directly&&&&&&&&&&
B.safely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.properly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.easily
2.A.so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.such&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.very&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.too
3.A.keep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.repair&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.sell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.throw
4.A.anxious&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.lucky&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.ashamed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.generous
5.A.some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.neither&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.none&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.no one
6.A.calm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.upset&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.delighted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.astonished
7.A.no&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.that
8.A.learn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.miss&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.find
9.A.message&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.advice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.request&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.description
10.A.uses&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.loses&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.spends
11.A.doubt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.trouble&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.answer
12.A.tell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.see&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.agree&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.call
13.A.exact&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.suitable&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.early&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.late
14.A.follow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.meet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.bring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.introduce&&&
15.A.test&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.obtain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.admire&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.recognize
16.A.failing&&&&&&&&&&
B.meaning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.turning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.happening
17.A.read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.placed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.answered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.understood
18.A.forget&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.show&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.disagree&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.admit
19.A.clean&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.crowded&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.fast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.light
20.A.bargain&&&&&&&&&
B.sale&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.accident&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.result答案:1.A;2.B;3.C;4.D;5.D;6.C;7.A;8.C;9.D;10.B;11.D;12.A;13.C;14.C;15.B;16.B;17.D;18.A;19.C;20.B;
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
题型:阅读理解
完形填空(20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
& & 阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
&&& Everywhere, you will find &the white-haired boy&, sometimes called &the fair-haired& boy.He gets special&& 36&& , as if he were above everybody else.You will find him in school, in college, at home, or&& 37&& you work.
&&& In school, he is teacher's &&38&& , her favorite who can do nothing&& 39& .Sometimes she lets him do little jobs for her.He comes to class in the morning, all shiny and clean.& He is always raising his hand,&& 40&& with answers to the teacher' s questions.And he knows all the answers.
&&& He gets into your hair, especially if you are at the &41&& of the class and die teacher thinks you are slow at learning things.How you&& 42&& the guy!
&&& At college, he walks across the school ground as if he& 43&& it.Sometimes he wears a, colorful football or basketball shirt or sweater, with a bright red, or green or yellow college letter&& 44& worn on the front of it.What&& 45&& shoulders, what muscles he has! He&& 46&& the girls happy by just smiling at them.He has the mark of _47_ on him.&&&
&&& At home, &the fair-haired boy& is& 48&& choice.Sometimes, he is the oldest son— &49& , the youngest.If you are in between, you are out of &50 &&.
&&& Then, you discover that there are others who&& 51&& your feelings, ready to tell you their private&& 52 &.One of them asks, &What does he have that I haven't got?& You ask yourself the same question.
&&& &&53& , there comes a day when you decide to stop hating him. Is it& 54& because he has been made boss and you& 55& &yourself working for him?
A.treatment&& B.belief&& C.courage& D.encouragement
A.somewhere&& B.anywhere C.where&&& D.everywhere
A.pet B.friend&& C.workmate D.child
A.correct B.wrong&&& C.special& D.difficult
A.curious B.willing& C.interested&& D.ready
A.front&& B.top& C.bottom&& D.point
A.hated&& B.envy C.admire&& D.like
A.brought B.won& C.owned&&& D.gained
A.freely& B.quickly& C.delightedly& D.proudly
A.great&& B.broad&&& C.manned&& D.bright
A.makes&& B.les& C.takes&&& D.keep
A.success B.challenge&&& C.faith&&& D.innocence
A.Father’s&& B.Mother’s&&& C.Sister’s&&& D.Grandma’s
A.seldom& B.never&&& C.usually& D.at times
A.pity&&& B.luck C.shame&&& D.sight
A.understand& B.realize& C.share&&& D.reach
A.opinions&&& B.suggestions& C.expressions& D.thoughts
A.Gradually&& B.Finally& C.Surprisingly D.Actually
A.certain &&& B.true C.perhaps& D.possible
A.see B.know C.notice&& D.find
来源:学年新疆乌鲁木齐高三第三次诊断性测验英语试题
完形填空(20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
& & 阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
&&& Everywhere, you will find
&the white-haired boy&, sometimes called &the fair-haired&
boy.He gets
special&& 36&& , as if he were above everybody else.You will find him in school, in college, at home, or&& 37&&
you work.
&&& In school, he is
teacher's &&38&& , her favorite who can do nothing&&
39& .Sometimes
she lets him do little jobs for her.He comes to class
in the morning, all shiny and clean.& He is always
raising his hand,&& 40&& with answers to the
teacher' s questions.And he knows all the answers.
&&& He gets into your hair,
especially if you are at the &41&& of the class and die
teacher thinks you are slow at learning things.How you&& 42&& the
guy!
&&& At college, he walks
across the school ground as if he& 43&& it.Sometimes he wears a,
colorful football or basketball shirt or sweater, with a bright red, or green
or yellow college letter&& 44& worn on the front of it.What&& 45&& shoulders, what muscles he
has! He&& 46&& the girls happy by just smiling at
them.He has the mark of _47_ on him.&&&
&&& At home, &the
fair-haired boy& is& 48&& choice.Sometimes, he is the
oldest son— &49& , the youngest.If you are in between, you
are out of &50 &&.
&&& Then, you discover that
there are others who&& 51&& your feelings, ready to
tell you their private&& 52 &.One of them asks,
&What does he have that I haven't got?& You ask yourself the same
question.
&&& &&53& ,
there comes a day when you decide to stop hating him. Is it& 54& because
he has been made boss and you& 55& &yourself working for
him?
1.A.treatment&&&&&&&&& B.belief&&&&&&&&&& C.courage&&&&&&&&& D.encouragement
2.A.somewhere&&&&&&&&& B.anywhere&&&&&&&& C.where&&&&&&&&&&& D.everywhere
3.A.pet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.friend&&&&&&&&&& C.workmate&&&&&&&& D.child
4.A.correct&&&&&&&&&&& B.wrong&&&&&&&&&&& C.special&&&&&&&&& D.difficult
5.A.curious&&&&&&&&&&& B.willing&&&&&&&&& C.interested&&&&&& D.ready
6.A.front&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.top&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.bottom&&&&&&&&&& D.point
7.A.hated&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.envy&&&&&&&&&&&& C.admire&&&&&&&&&& D.like
8.A.brought&&&&&&&&&&& B.won&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.owned&&&&&&&&&&& D.gained
9.A.freely&&&&&&&&&&&& B.quickly&&&&&&&&& C.delightedly&&&&& D.proudly
10.A.great&&&&&&&&&&&& B.broad&&&&&&&&&&& C.manned&&&&&&&&&& D.bright
11.A.makes&&&&&&&&&&&& B.les&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.takes&&&&&&&&&&& D.keep
12.A.success&&&&&&&&&& B.challenge&&&&&&& C.faith&&&&&&&&&&& D.innocence
13.A.Father’s&&&&&&&& B.Mother’s&&&&&&& C.Sister’s&&&&&&& D.Grandma’s
14.A.seldom&&&&&&&&&&& B.never&&&&&&&&&&& C.usually&&&&&&&&& D.at times
15.A.pity&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.luck&&&&&&&&&&&& C.shame&&&&&&&&&&& D.sight
16.A.understand&&&&&&& B.realize&&&&&&&&& C.share&&&&&&&&&&& D.reach
17.A.opinions&&&&&&&&& B.suggestions&&&&& C.expressions&&&&& D.thoughts
18.A.Gradually&&&&&&&& B.Finally&&&&&&&&& C.Surprisingly&&&& D.Actually
19.A.certain &&&&&&&&& B.true&&&&&&&&&&&& C.perhaps&&&&&&&&& D.possible
20.A.see&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.know&&&&&&&&&&&& C.notice&&&&&&&&&& D.find
来源:模拟题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& Last week&I was sitting in the lobby of a medical building when I heard an elderly woman talking on thephone about her husband. His name was Ed and he&&&1&&&her off for her doctor's&&&2& , and was going to parkthe car and&&&3&&&her. She was so&&&4&&&because he never came back to get her. As she described her&&&5&&&to the person on the phone she started to cry and I knew I needed to take&&&6& . She was talking to a local&&&7&&&they were going to have lunch at after her appointment. She&&&8&&&to see if he was there. &&&& After she sat down, I introduced myself and gave her my business card to&&&9&&&myself. Her name was Helen. I acknowledged her situation and asked if I could&&10 . She explained her husband Ed was supposedto park the car and wait for her. Then she said, "My husband has Alzheimer (老年痴呆症) and he shouldn'tbe&&11&&without me." &&&& I&&12&&to drive to the local restaurant to see if Ed was waiting for her there. After notifying the valet (停车管理员) of the situation at hand we exchanged cell phone numbers&&13&&Ed showed up as I jumped into action searching for Ed.&&14&&arriving in the parking lot of the restaurant she described I received a call from the valet.The valet had&&15&&Ed sitting on a bench in front of the hospital a few buildings down waiting for Helen. Whata&&16&! Once reunited, we needed to find his car which he&&17&&where he parked!&&18&, he parked in the handicapped spot so it was easy to find! &&&& Once all this was accomplished, I followed Ed and Helen home to be sure they arrived&&19&. Waved goodbyeand wished them my best. Compassion and&&20&&led me to reach out to Helen and Ed. The next time you see someone in need remember to "Pass It On"!
(&&&& )1. A. sent&&&&&&&&&& &(&&&& )2. A. appointment&&& &(&&&& )3. A. look for&&&&&& &(&&&& )4. A. curious&&&&&&& &(&&&& )5. A. situation&&&&& &(&&&& )6. A. patience&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. organization&& &(&&&& )8. A. tried&&&&&&&&& &(&&&& )9. A. prove&&&&&&&&& &(&&&& )10. A. help&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )11. A. walking&&&&&& &(&&&& )12. A. continued&&&& (&&&& )13. A. in case&&&&&& &(&&&& )14. A. Since&&&&&&&& &(&&&& )15. A. watched&&&&&& &(&&&& )16. A. wonder&&&&&&& &(&&&& )17. A. forgot&&&&&&& &(&&&& )18. A. Actually&&&&& &(&&&& )19. A. happily&&&&&& &(&&&& )20. A& determination
B. picked&&&&& B. check&&&&&& B. wait for&&& B. sorry&&&&&& B. condition&&B. action&&&&& B. market&&&&& B. stopped&&&& B. identify&&& B. know&&&&&&& B. eating&&&&& B. offered&&&& B. even if&&&& B. Until&&&&&& B. caught&&&&& B. surprise&&&B. marked&&&&&B. Fortunately&&&&& B. quickly&&&& B. pity&&&&&&&
C. dropped&&&& C. advice&&&&& C. make for&&&C. angry&&&&&& C. les.son&&&& C. time&&&&&&& C. shop&&&&&&&C. called&&&&& C. know&&&&&&& C. ask&&&&&&&& C. sitting&&&&C. demanded&&& C. as long as& C. Once&&&&&&& C. kept&&&&&&& C. relief&&&&&C. remembered&&&&& C. Naturally&&C. finally&&&& C. love&&&&&&&
D. let&&&&&&&&&&& D. operation&&&&& D. call for&&&&&& D. upset&&&&&&&&& D. intention&&&&& D. steps&&&&&&&&& D. restaurant&&&& D. decided&&&&&&& D. declare&&&&&&& D. talk&&&&&&&&&& D. driving&&&&&&& D. promised&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. so that&&&&&&& D. Unless&&&&&&&& D. found&&&&&&&&& D. scene&&&&&&&&& D. explained&&&&& D. Hopefully&&&&& D. safely&&&&&&&& D. responsibility
来源:0101
完形填空。
&&&& Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―Thomas Jefferson &&&& As a high school coach, I did all I could to help my boys win their games. I pushed as hard for&&&1 &&as they did.   &&&& A dramatic incident, &&2& , following a game in which I was appointed as a referee (裁判),&&&3& &my views on victories and defeats. I was refereeing a league championship basketball game in New Rochelle, New York, between New Rochelle and Yonkers High. New Rochelle was coached by Dan O'Brien, Yonkers by Les Beck. &&&& The gym was&&&4& &with audience, and the volume of noise made it&&&5&&&to hear. The game was well played and&&&6& &contested. Yonkers was&&&7& &by one point as I&&&8& &the clock and discovered there were only 30 seconds left to play. &&&& Yonkers,&&&9& &the ball, passed off-shot-missed. New Rochelle recovered-pushed the ball up court - shot. The ball&&&10&&&around the rim and off. The fans shouted with disappointment.   &&&& New Rochelle, the&&&11& &team, recovered the ball, and tapped it in ( 拨进篮框) for what looked like victory. The noise of whistles, screams and shouts was &&12& . I took a quick look at the clock and saw that the game was over. I hadn't heard the final buzzer (终场哨声) because of the noise. I&&13& with the other official, but he could not help me.   &&&& Still&& 14& &help in this chaos, I approached the timekeeper, a young man of 17 or so. He said,"Mr. Covina, the buzzer&&&15&&&as the ball rolled off the rim,&&16&&&the tap-in was made."   &&&& I was in the unpleasant position of having to tell Coach O'Brien the&&&17& &news."Dan," I said, " Yonkers won the game."   &&&& His face clouded over. The young timekeeper came up. He said, "I'm sorry, Dad. The time ran out before the final basket."   &&&& Suddenly, Coach O'Brien's face&&18&&. He said, "That's okay, Joe. You did what you had to do. I'm&&19&&&of you."   &&&& Turning to me, he said, "Al, I want you to meet my &&20& , Joe."   &&&& The two of them then walked off the court together, shoulder to shoulder.
(&&&& )1.& A. ability &&(&&&& )2.& A. therefore &(&&&& )3.& A. changed &&(&&&& )4.& A. located& &&(&&&& )5.& A. evident &&(&&&& )6.& A. strongly&(&&&& )7.& A. leading &&(&&&& )8.& A. stared at &(&&&& )9.& A. in place of (&&&& )10.& A. rolled& &&(&&&& )11.& A. winning&&(&&&& )12.& A. deafening &(&&&& )13.& A. argued&& (&&&& )14.& A. claiming &(&&&& )15.& A. took on&& &(&&&& )16.& A. after&&& &(&&&& )17.& A. sad&&&& &&(&&&& )18.& A. fixed up &(&&&& )19.& A. proud&& &&(&&&& )20.& A. fellow&&&&
B. direction&&&& && B. however& &&&&& &B. held&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. equipped&&&&& &&& &B. important&&&&& & &B. closely&&&&&& && &B. falling&&&&&&& & B. glared at&&&&&& & B. in possession of& &B. centered&&&&&&& & &B. host&&&&&&&&&&&& B. annoying&&&& && &B. quarreled&&&& && B. receiving&&&&&& & &B. went on&&&&&&& & B. instantly&& & &B. interesting&&&& & B. lit up&&&&&& && &B. accused& &&&&& &B. student&&&&&&&&&&
C. victory&&&&&& &C. moreover&&&&& &C. shared&&&&&&&& C. crowded&&&& &&C. likely&&&&&&&& C. successfully&& C. scoring&&&&&&& C. glanced at&&&& C. in face of&&&& C. rocked&&&&&&& &C. champion&&&& &C. disturbing&&&& C. checked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. giving&&&&&&&& C. took off&&&&&& C. before&&&&&&& &C. strange&&&&&C. cleaned up&&&& C.&& independent& C. son&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. honesty&&&&&&&& D. thus&&&&&&&&&&& D. conveyed&&&&&&& D. covered&&&&&&&& D. impossible&&&&& D. amusingly&&&&&& D. losing&&&&&&&&& D. aimed at&&&&&&& D. in favor of&&&& D. hung&&&&&&&&&&& D. guest&&&&&&&&&& D. disgusting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. compromised&&&& D. seeking&&&&&&&& D. went off&&&&&&& D. when&&&&&&&&&&& D amazing&&&&&&&&& D. showed up&&&&&& D. embarrassed&&&& D. friend&&&&&&&&&
来源:陕西省同步题
&&&& A loving person lives in a loving world.A hostile (敌意的) person lives in a hostile world.Everyone you meet is your mirror.&&&& Mirrors have a very particular__1__.They reflect the image in front of them.Just as a__2__mirror works as the vehicle to reflection,&&__3__do all of the people in our lives.&&&& When we see something beautiful such as a flower garden,&&that garden__4__a reflection.When we love someone,&&it's a(n)__5__of loving ourselves.We have often heard things like "I love how I am when I'm with that person". That simply__6__into "I'm able to love me when I love that other person". __7__,&&when we meet someone new,&&we feel as though we "click". Sometimes it's as if we've__8__each other for a long time.That feeling can come from__9__similarities.&&&& Just as the "mirror" or other people can be a positive reflection,&&it is more likely that we'll__10__it when it has a negative connotation (内涵). __11__,&&it's easy to remember the times when we have met someone we're not particularly__12__about.We may have some criticism (批评) in our mind about the__13__.This is especially true when we get to know someone with whom we would rather spend__14__time.&&&& Oftentimes,&&when we__15__qualities in other people,&&ironically (讽刺地),&&it's usually the mirror that's__16__to us.&&&& At times we meet someone__17__and feel distant,&&disconnected,&&or disgusted.__18__we don't want to believe it,&&and it's not easy or__19__to look further,&&it can be a great learning lesson to__20__what part of the person is being reflected in you.It's simply just another way to create more selfawareness.
&(&&&& )1. A. target&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. medical&&&& (&&&& )3. A. so&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. focuses on&& (&&&& )5. A. reward&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. grows&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. Obviously&&&&(&&&& )8. A. known&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. creating&&&&&&(&&&& )1. A. ignore&&&&(&&&& )11. A. In brief&&&&(&&&& )12. A. crazy&&&&&&(&&&& )13. A. time&&&&&&(&&&& )14. A. les s&&&&&&(&&&& )15. A. appreciate&&(&&&& )16. A. shouting&&&&(&&&& )17. A. new&&&&&& (&&&& )18. A. If&&&&&&&& (&&&& )19. A. terrible&&&& (&&&& )20. A. figure out&&
B. style&&&&&&&&&&B. physical&&&&&& B. then&&&&&&&&&& B. applies to&&&& B. evaluation&&&& B. translates&&&& B. Strangely&&&&&&B. supported&&&&&&B. lacking&&&&&&&&B. keep&&&&&&&&&& B. In addition&&&&B. anxious&&&&&&&&B. mirror&&&&&&&& B. amazing&&&&&&&&B. dislike&&&&&&&&B. shining&&&&&&&&B. nervous&&&&&&&&B. Although&&&&&& B. noble&&&&&&&&&&B. take out&&&&&&
C. function&&&&&&C. chemical&&&&&&C. nor&&&&&&&&&& C. works with&&&&C. reflection&&&&&&C. enters&&&&&&&& C. Fortunately&&&& C. observed&&&&&& C. sharing&&&&&&&&C. take&&&&&&&& C. For example&& C. upset&&&&&&&& C. garden&&&&&&C. more&&&&&&&&C. describe&&&&&&C. speaking&&&&&&C. familiar&&&&&& C. Since&&&&&&&& C. reliable&&&&&& C. put out&&&&&&&&
D. color&&&&&&&&&&D. mental&&&&&&&& D. neither&&&&&&&&D. serves as&&&&&&D. example&&&&&&&&D. falls&&&&&&&&&&D. Frequently&&&& D. recognized&&&& D. comparing&&&&&&D. notice&&&&&&&& D. As usual&&&&&& D. concerned&&&&&&D. person&&&&&&&& D. valuable&&&&&& D. discover&&&&&& D. pointing&&&&&& D. friendly&&&&&& D. Once&&&&&&&&&& D. desirable&&&&&&D. give out&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空解题技巧 的文章

随机推荐