a fragrance from la prairie沪港通是什么意思思?

Filter by skin/hair/eyeAllSkin Tone... Other... Fair... Fair-Medium... Tan... OliveSkin Type... Other... Dry... Normal... Combination... Acne-prone... Oily... SensitiveHair Type... Other... Straight... WavyEye Color... Blue... Brown... Hazel... GreenFilter by ageAll19-2425-2930-3536-4344-55Sort byMost HelpfulRating (Highest first)Rating (Lowest first)Date (Newest first)Date (Oldest first)
on 2/19/:00 PM
Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure
Hair: Red, Other, Other
Eyes: Blue
I tried this as a sample when looking for a nice anti-aging day cream to wear under foundation. It is a lovely cream, goes on smoothly and leaves my combination acne prone skin soothed and fresh looking. The only reason I didn't purchase was because there is also a day cream with spf30 in the same range and was advised this would be more appropriate for my skin as I have very fair skin with freckles and red hair! I need all the sun protection I can get even in England! I would consider having this as a night cream how beer funds would only stretch to one cream until I win the lottery or upgrade my husband!
Is this review helpful?
on 2/8/:00 PM
Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral
Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium
Eyes: Hazel
I received a sample of this but won't be buying full size. I was one of the unlucky ones who broke out from this. Also, I'm disappointed that a high-end moisturizer such as this has dyes in it.
Is this review helpful?
on 9/17/:00 AM
Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure
Hair: Brunette, Other, Other
Eyes: Hazel
I love this product and am on my second Jar.
I have used so many products over the years and this is the first to not cause breakouts and other skin issues.
I thought the price point was high, yet after wasting money on so many other products and then tossing them or giving them away, I think this is a keeper.
I find my skin is smoother, glows, feels softer and I have been told I look younger.
I am using several of the La Prairie products and will continue to do so.
Is this review helpful?
on 4/14/:00 PM
Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool
Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse
Eyes: Blue
When i wrote my review on Lauder's Time Zone night i said that i was using another cream that i was reviewing shortly.Well, a bit later than expected i'm adding my experience with this little gem.As i said then, Time Zone was my final step after all other treatments.I started using a sample after i bought the Anti Aging Longevity Serum, and the first thing that surprised me was the smell.A relaxing,floral-green scent that i wouldn't describe as relaxing, more like soothing.I used it as my night cream for about 3 weeks before i decided to invest, and replace my until then night cream.The reason is that even though i was happy with my previous one, Skin Signature by SK-II,i found it a bit short on hydration, plus the huge 80 mL jar, lasted me more than i expected and the cream started to separate, so i had to start using it day and night just to finish it.This one on the other hand, gave me the moisture that i was lacking, plus it gave me the most relaxed look on my eye contour.Don't know why or how but it just did, i applied my eye cream and this one on top and the next morning my eyes looked as if i had slept with an eye mask.So i decided to invest.My pricy 164 Euro jar is lasting me quite long, i'm on my 3rd month and i have half left.So price wise it's a little more tolerable.So far i'm loving the results i'm getting,deeply hydrated skin,relaxed features in the morning,clearer skin tone and a more even texture.And the soothing scent is a plus.I also notice that my skin is firmer, and if it's a bit irritated it feels soothed straightaway,which with my sensitivities is always a plus.I still use Time Zone on top, and will keep doing so because i love the combo and the effects of both creams.Some times i alternate, one night one, other night the other, but on a general rule i use both and wake up to my best skin.I don't know about it's anti wrinkle benefits since i don't have any, but i do believe prevention is the key, and that is on what i am investing,so one day i can accept my skin for what it is, wrinkles included.I'm giving it a 4, because i find that some times i need to use more than usual, but other than that i'm quite happy with it,and hope it keeps working it's magic on me.Recommended? Yes if you' re looking for moisture, firmness, even clear skin and protection, in a pleasantly scented, rich but not greasy cream, aged 25 onwards.Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sd Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Valeriana Officinalis Rhizome/Root Extract, Scutellaria Galericulata (Skullcap) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Cypripedium Pubescens Extract, Magnolia Acuminata Bark Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Mucor Miehei Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Polysilicone-11, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Ext. Violet 2, Blue 1
7 out of 8
people found this review helpful. Did you?
on 10/15/:00 PM
Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure
Hair: Other, Other, Other
Eyes: Other
Just purchased this last week... I am love this product so far.. smells great... application is wonderful.. I use it at night and wake up feeling plump and softened. Will update if anything negative occurs.. but so far very nice. I used the blue astrigent from la praire before hand as well. FYI
Is this review helpful?
on 10/15/:00 AM
Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm
Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium
Eyes: Brown
I actually like the scent. It reminds me of some kind of grapes. Just like most reviewer said the texture is light and it absorb quickly. I have very oily skin on my t-zone but dehydrated on my cheeks
and it gives the right amount of moisture. I will update if any reaction occurs but so far I like this la prairie cream.
1 out of 1
on 10/10/:00 AM
Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm
Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine
This is a nice moisturizer.
It is light and doesn't feel greasy, but it does feel a bit wet on the face, even after being on the skin for 3 hours -- hence knocking off a lippie.
It smells faintly like honeysuckle.
I do like it as a moisturizer though.
My skin feels smooth and velvety once it soaks in.
I have only used this a couple of times.
I'll update if my opinion changes.
This product is expensive.
It is $195 for 1.7 oz.
My Jan Marini Transformation Cream is about $80 for 1 oz.
So, this should last longer.
I did buy it a week after buying the foam cleanser because my face did start getting cystic.
The sales rep said that I needed this to calm my skin.
I'll let you guys know what happens.UPDATE:
I returned all of the LP products I bought because I kept getting little pimples.
When I talked to the SA, she said that I should keep them for a couple of weeks because her skin breaks out with new products.
I started getting cystic acne around my chin areas, and back they products went.
Is this review helpful?
on 9/2/:00 AM
Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral
Hair: Black, Straight, Medium
I wasnt impressed with this product. The constancy was not enough for my skin, even though i used the Hydrating serum underneath.
Is this review helpful?
on 6/12/:00 PM
Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure
Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium
Wow... long time lurker, first time poster! Thought I should start contributing since I am such a La Prairie product junkie!This is my HG. I'm on my second jar. The first jar lasted me ONE YEAR - so, yes, price is steep and my friends think I am crazy, but it lasts a while.This moisturizer has never caused a zit for me, and that's the most important thing for me. I have sensitive skin, and some moisturizers from La Prairie do cause me to break out (they used to have a product called anti-redness or something, caused me to break out - it's discontinued now though). Not a strong scent. Nice packaging (all La Prairie package is so luxurious). Texture is very nice on the skin - it's not sticky at all (like some of their marine biology products), it absorbs almost instantly, so your skin is nice to touch right after. I'm only 22 though, and some SA have told me it's too strong of a product for me and they advise the Marine Biology for me ... but I didn't like that line because I felt like it was pretty much just water, and I can't resist this Anti-Stress cream!.
4 out of 4
on 5/14/:00 AM
Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure
Hair: Other, Other, Other
I love this product. As a MBA student, I had to stay up until 3am almost every night. This product revives my skin and plumps up fine lines. My skin is super sensitive. This cream is the most gentle cream I have tried so far. Recommend!
2 out of 2
35 reviews 52 reviews 51 reviews 121 reviews 1004 reviews Best of the BestMost Popular Categories

我要回帖

更多关于 apec是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐