新加坡, 泰國);
Herbesser R100 (香港,日本);
Herbesser R200 (香港,日本);
Herbessor Tilazem (阿根廷,&
秘魯, 南非); Tildiem (比利時,瑞士,
愛爾蘭, 義大利,盧森堡,馬來西亞)
&&藥物作用&&
&&&& Diltiazem
為一種「鈣離子阻斷劑」可作為降血壓藥物及預防心絞痛使用。「鈣離子阻斷劑」的藥理作用﹑主要是能夠阻斷鈣離子進入心臟以及血管平滑肌細胞﹑使血管收縮力降低並間接的使血管放鬆及舒張﹑使更多的血液能在血管內順暢地流通,最後達到降血壓的目的。
在心臟方面,「鈣離子阻斷劑」可以降低心肌收縮力使心臟收縮運動所需的氧氣量相對應的減少。使心臟能夠得到更多的血液和氧氣﹑因此可以避免心臟因為缺氧而造成壞死﹑並間接的幫助或改善缺血性心臟疾病如心絞痛等症狀。
&&&&本藥分為錠劑及膠囊兩種。此藥的普通型藥片,通常是一天服用四次,可安排於每餐飯前及睡覺前各服藥一次。必要時,此藥的藥片可以壓碎與食物或水一起服用。此藥的長效型膠囊,通常是一天服用一至兩次。如果一天服藥一次可在早餐前服用;如一天服用兩次,則可在早餐及晚餐飯前各一次。服用此長效型膠囊時,應該吞服整粒的藥物,不可在嘴內咀嚼或打開來服用。
&&注意事項&&
&&&&禁忌症:對Diltiazem藥物或其任何賦形劑成分過敏者。患有第二或第三級房室傳導阻滯﹑嚴重低血壓(收縮壓&90毫米汞柱),急性心肌梗塞﹑肺鬱血﹑病態竇房結症候群的病患不該使用此藥。
&&&&如果懷孕,對藥物過敏,或者有心臟疾病﹑肝臟疾病﹑充血性心衰竭﹑腎臟病等等,醫師需要針對這些情況謹慎用藥,因此在使用此藥之前,應該先通知醫師。
Diltiazem只能控制血壓的升高,並不能完全根治此一病症,病患甚至可能需要終生服用藥物﹑才能有效的控制血壓。剛開始服藥後,血壓可能需要經過幾個星期時間才能漸漸地降低到理想的程度。為了達到理想的降血壓作用,應該遵循醫師的指示,服用低鹽類﹑低脂肪的食物,戒煙酒,並且盡可能地做適當的運動。經過一段時間藥物治療後,即使覺得血壓已恢復正常,仍舊需要持續地服藥不可間斷,才能有效控制血壓。
服用Diltiazem之前,應該事先請教醫護人員如何測量脈搏。如果覺得脈搏跳動較平常慢或者低於50,就應該通知醫師。一般來講﹑血壓高的病人並不會感覺有什麼不舒服或任何不適的症狀﹑除非血壓高到某種程度才會感覺到頭痛﹑頭暈﹑疲倦﹑失眠﹑呼吸短促﹑頸部酸痛等症狀。您不可因為覺得身體正常而輕忽高血壓的危險性﹑應該遵守醫師指示﹑按時服藥。
服用此藥後,可能會產生頭昏眼花,這是由於藥物造成血壓短暫過低的結果﹑尤其在剛開始服藥期間或是突然站立或坐起時最易發生。因此,在尚未完全適應此藥之前,當開車或操作危險機械時,必須小心謹慎。經過一段時間適應藥物後或病患平時能夠緩慢地站立成坐起,應該會減少此一現象。
經過長期藥物治療後,即使覺得血壓已恢復正常穩定,亦不可間斷或者是突然停止服藥。突然的停止服藥有可能會使血壓升高,甚至造成心臟病發作的可能。如需要停藥,應該得到醫師的許可,並且在醫師指示下,將藥物漸漸地降低然後再停。
&& 如果使用Diltiazem的目的在預防心絞痛,就必須定期服用才能收到預防效果,若是在心絞痛發作時才緊急服用此藥是無效的,心絞痛的急性發作必須使用其它藥物如硝酸甘油等來紓解。在經過一陣子服藥後,不可因為心絞痛不再發作而突然增大運動量。應該先與醫師商討何種運動較適合體能,或多大的運動量,才不會造成心臟過度的負荷以及造成心絞痛再發生。
剛開始服藥時,也許會有頭痛的感覺,但是經過一段時間服藥後,此現象應該會漸漸消除。如果經過一段時間後,仍然覺得頭痛,就應該通知醫師。長時期服用此藥可能會造成牙齦腫大﹑發炎或者流血,如果能經常用牙線或牙刷維護口腔正常衛生習慣,並且經常按摩牙齦,應該能減少此一現象的發生。在拔牙或動手術之前,應該事先通知醫師你服用此藥。
市面上許多治療過敏﹑鼻塞﹑咳嗽﹑感冒(流感),以及減肥的成藥中,經常會含有使血壓升高的成分。為了避免造成血壓突然升高,在服用此類藥物之前,應該先諮詢醫師或藥師的意見。
&&副作用&&
&&&&Diltiazem最常見的副作用為:頭暈(3.5%至6.4%),頭痛(4.6%)﹑咳嗽(2%)﹑疲勞(4.8%)。其它可能副作用包括:緊張﹑消化不良﹑便秘﹑嘔吐﹑腹瀉﹑虛弱﹑肌痛﹑頭暈﹑面部潮紅﹑心跳緩慢﹑嘔吐﹑腹瀉﹑鼻塞等。這些副作用,通常在服用藥物一陣子後,應該會漸漸消失。不過,如果這些副作用達到困擾你的程度,或者經過一段時間後,還不能完全消除,就應該通知醫師。
&&&&此藥較嚴重的副作用為:心跳過快﹑心跳過慢(低於50)﹑皮膚起紅疹﹑呼吸困難﹑胸口疼痛﹑腳部水腫等。通常這些副作用發生的機率較低,但是如果發生時,可能是藥物的不良反應,或者是劑量需要調整,應該盡快通知醫師。
&&懷孕及哺乳&&
美國藥管局(FDA)將此藥歸類為懷孕類別C級:C級表示動物繁殖研究顯示藥物對胎兒有不利影響﹑但沒有對人類孕婦做對照組研究。盡管有潛在風險﹑但在潛在利益大於潛在危險前提下﹑仍然可以考慮使用。
&&&&此藥對孕婦的影響,並無很完備的資料,但是根據動物實驗顯示,在高劑量下,此藥可能會影響胎兒的骨骼發育,以及延長懷孕的時間,劑量高發生的機率就更高。當懷孕時,應該通知醫師,他會衡量狀況,決定是否應該服藥。
Micromedex公司哺乳評級結論﹕ 對嬰兒的風險極小。
(在充足的證據以及相關專家共識下的結論﹕在哺乳期間使用此藥物﹑對嬰兒造成不良作用的風險是極低的。)
美國小兒科學會允許母親在哺乳期間使用此藥物。有少量的藥物會經由母乳到達嬰兒體內,為了慎重起見,為了避免藥物可能對新生兒造成影響,當決定親自喂奶前,最好能夠徵求醫師的意見。
&&忘記用藥&&
&&&&如果忘記服藥,應該在記得時,立即服用。如果一天服藥一次,而距離下次服藥的時間少於12小時;或一天服藥兩次,而距離下次服藥的時間少於6小時;或一天服藥3次,而距離下次服藥的時間少於3小時,就應該捨棄此次的藥物,恢復到下次正常服藥的時間,千萬不可一次服用雙倍的劑量。&&&&
本網站資訊儘供參考﹑個人用藥﹑請遵守醫師指示服用。
Copyright 2011&Long-acting diltiazem CD is safe and effective in a hypertensive Mexican-American population.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: 9399608FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
1997 Nov-D17(6):1254-9.Long-acting diltiazem CD is safe and effective in a hypertensive Mexican-American population.1, , , , , , , .1Department of Internal Medicine, University of Texas-Houston, 77030, USA.AbstractSTUDY OBJECTIVE: To evaluate the safety and effectiveness of diltiazem CD for reducing blood pressure in Mexican-American patients with mild to moderate hypertension.DESIGN: Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.SETTING: Twelve clinical sites in the United States.PATIENTS: Patients with baseline diastolic blood pressures between 95 and 115 mm Hg.INTERVENTIONS: Patients were treated with an average daily dose of diltiazem CD 246 mg (60 patients) or placebo (58 patients) to achieve a trough diastolic blood pressure below 90 mm Hg.MEASUREMENTS AND MAIN RESULTS: Diltiazem CD significantly reduced mean diastolic blood pressure compared with placebo, -8.2 versus -4.1 mm Hg, respectively (p=0.0025). Diastolic blood pressure below 90 mm Hg or a reduction of 10 mm Hg or more was achieved by 57% of diltiazem CD versus 28% of placebo recipients. Systolic blood pressure and heart rate were also reduced with diltiazem CD. Adverse events were mild, with similar frequency for diltiazem CD (15%) and placebo (19%).CONCLUSION: Diltiazem CD is safe and effective in hypertensive Mexican-Americans, and diastolic blood pressure reductions compare with those in non-Hispanic white patients.PMID: 9399608
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Publication TypesMeSH TermsSubstancesFull Text SourcesOther Literature SourcesMedicalMiscellaneous
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .People will share, re-share, or like just about anything on Facebook. Much of it is crap. Some of it is silly. Some is crude. Some of it offensive. Sometimes it’s sexist. Sometimes racist - both casually and explicitly. Some things are sensationalised. Some are just factually&incorrect.
And some of it is several of these things packaged up in a lovely clusterfuck-coloured box of human&stupidity.
The following image is currently doing the rounds (again) on the book of faces, I’ve seen many, many of my FB friends share this image, and from a varying number of sources. Where, and from whom, this particular variant actually originated I don’t know. I also don’t&care.
What is the goal here? To highlight that aged pensioners supposedly don’t get enough? That “illegal immigrants/refugees” supposedly get too much? That they’re ageist? That they’re racist?&Thick?
Maybe they’re just showing off their Grade 7 ability of multiplying small numbers by 52 to get bigger numbers? Who&knows.
This lovely diagram is usually accompanied by a grammatically brilliant one-liner such as “how disgusting”, “this is horrible”, “we should be ashamed”, “wot a joke”, “this isn’t right”&etc.
Well, at least the last one is on the money. Pun intended. It isn’t right, it is actually viral bullshit (Which is different to viral diarrhea, in case you were wondering. Ok, you&weren’t).
As you’d expect the aged pension, like pretty much any government-provided benefit, will vary depending on personal circumstances. Not everyone will receive - nor is entitled to - the same level of assistance. Yes, it’s entirely possible that the numbers in the above image are correct for one specific scenario, but that’s just one scenario, and one that doesn’t appear to be fit for use in their&comparison.
35 seconds on Google and you can find your way to the actual government information relating to the . For reference, the figures they give for various scenarios are the fortnightly&maximums.
The figures given on the FB image for “illegal immigrants/refugees” also appears to be the maximums (or close to it, based on numbers in ). It doesn’t seem to be quite as simple to calculate a definitive fortnightly figure as there are many variables that come into consideration when determining what types of assistance an individual may or may not be entitled to. The government has a “” to assist with such a task if you’re actually&curious.
The government-run Human Services site also has a specific section relating to “”, and the first thing you see on the page is&this:
- Information about the hoax emails which have been circulated throughout Australia claiming to describe the social security entitlements of refugees compared with those of other Australian&residents.
Yup. The Australian Parliament House website has an entire “research publication” relating directly to manufactured bullshit like the offending image at the beginning of this post. It also covers the origin of such nonsense tracing it way back to 2004 in Canada of all&places.
10 fucking years and people are still posting/sharing/emailing this crap.&Sigh.
Anyway, the numbers. Using the maximum values set out , the “total yearly benefit” for an aged-pension couple would be&$64,792.
This includes the maximum basic pension rate for couples of $1,133.20, plus a maximum pension supplement of $93, and a clean energy supplement of $20.60 - for a total of $1,246.80 per&fortnight.
$48,724 more than the figure of $16,068 in the shared image. Interestingly my figure, is very close to exactly 4x their figure. Perhaps the ‘minimum’ pension is 25% of the&maximum?
It’s also $8,112 more than the “illegal immigrants/refugees” figure in the shared&image.
But comparing $64,792 to $56,680 doesn’t look as good when you’re sensationalising things in search of the odd like or 50,000. Why? Because the peeps they fancy the internet fame and likes and idea validation and wheeeeeeeeee. Grow&up.
So, if you happen to disagree with anything above, that’s fine, I don’t really&care.
No-one is perfect, I’m certainly not, and I’ll happily admit that I haven’t spent hours researching the information above. But, to be fair, the people sharing images like this on Facebook have spent exactly 0 hours researching anything, so I guess I’m still&ahead.
That&said.
If you care enough that you’re going to get cranky with me, or you want to dispute any of the numbers I’ve given above, that’s totally fine. Opinions being like arseholes and all&that…
Simply provide me with some evidence that I’ve gotten something wrong and I’ll very gladly correct and/or remove the incorrect&info.
Have no proof, but just looking to start an argument? Sod off. I’m not&interested.
“Please share I don’t think people realise how bad ‘factually misleading’ this&is.”DILTIAZEM地尔硫卓(迪太赞)台湾 ,用药 ,说明_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
DILTIAZEM地尔硫卓(迪太赞)台湾 ,用药 ,说明
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢大中资讯网

我要回帖

更多关于 蓝筹股是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐