上一篇:&&&&下一篇:
热门音译歌词
Copyright &2015 &&
All Right Reserved.
Powered by
版权所有 &- Show & Order - BerlinBeautiful U R 歌词_百度知道
Beautiful U R 歌词
提问者采纳
look.歌曲名, look to the skyAnd believeThere’s much more to life when you freeThat’s the keyAnd in timeYou will find all the answersDon’t have to loose your prideHold on to what’s insideDon’t never let nobody bring you down girlDon’t never let nobody tear your world apartLook in the mirror and see who you areBeautiful U RDon’t never let nobody bring you down girlDon’t never let nobody tear your world apartLook in the mirror and see who you areBeautiful U RDon’t care what they say anymoreThere’s no time to be insecureI leave it all at the doorShe staring at him in the faceShe’s taking it day by dayI’m finally on my wayyyyyyyDon’t never let nobody bring you down girlDon’t never let nobody tear your world apartLook in the mirror and see who you areBeautiful U RDon’t never let nobody bring you down girlDon’t never let nobody tear your world apartLook in the mirror and see who you areBeautiful U RBeautiful U RBeautiful U RBeautiful , it’s trueIt takes timeDon’t have all the answersNo matter how hard it getsHold on to what’s insideDon’t never let nobody bring you down girlDon’t never let nobody tear your world apartLook in the mirror and see who you areBeautiful U RIn the darkThe paint chips have waited your heartSo deepCan’t you seeSee the light in the distanceOpen up /song/2850802" target="_blank">http://music:Javier专辑:Beautiful U R歌手, for youIn those timesJust leave it behindCause sometimes you gotta play the gameJust to surviveWithout losing yourselfIt’s a fight://music.baidu:JavierDeborah Cox - Beautiful U RIt’s your lifeThings may not always go right.baidu..<a href="http
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
beautiful的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 蓝筹股是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐