i am blackward中文p2p是什么意思思

Wow! White Woman Exposes Black Men That Date Them | THE AFRO LOUNGE(TM)
A white woman from Georgia says the black men who approach her are uneducated losers. She also says the women in her area are so desperate to have a black man, they put up with anything. She said the men don’t work and the white women literally take care of their every need, all for the sake of having a black man on their arm. YouTuber MsArchDuchess says this white woman’s video proves that her “18 Reasons White Women Date Black Men” are right and exact. This is a continuation from the post titled ““. After you read that post, you will understand how the two tie together.
Here’s a brief preview of what the white woman says in her video:
“Race is a big issue here is Georgia. I’m going to be talking to the white women here. Not in a judgmental standpoint, but from a lot of things that I’ve seen.
I dated black guy all of my life. I’ve never been with a white guy. I wouldn’t say it’s by choice. From having a black boyfriend in high school, I was called a whore. White men looked at me differently. It scared me away from white guys. I’m never approached by white guys.
I’m approached by black men everyday. It’s a different type of caliber of black men because I know there are great black men out there, educated, professional, but I don’t get approached by those ones.
One thing that hurts me is that there are a lot of white women that are putting up with anything just to say they have a black man. I hate to see that.
If this is you, it’s probably going to piss you off that I’m going to say it. But the truth hurts…
There are so many white women out here that are so eager to date a black men that they will let these men drive their car, live in their house for free, swipe their credit card, treat them like crap, just to say they have a fine black man. I would much rather be single than to have to pay for a man. If you’re going to spend your money on a man, I wouldn’t do it on a loser.
They go on these dating websites, they find white girls that are mostly fat with low self esteem. The black man will call them thick. That’s the new word. If you’re fat you’re fat. I’m fat, but I’m fine ass hell.
A lot of them have beautiful mixed babies, but they’re seeing this man that hangs around the house, smokes weed all day, is probably selling drugs out of the house, he’s dropping YOU off at work.
He’s driving around all day. You HAD a full tank of gas. He comes to pick you up and hes winking at your girlfriends. You get in the car thinking you got something. You think these girls are envious of you and your fine black man but we’re shaking our heads laughing. We know he just picked you up on empty. You’re about to go to the gas station, swipe your credit card, pump your own gas. At the most, he’s giving you d*** at the end of the day and probably some else too, in your house while you’ve been at work.
…I used to think I had to act a certain way to fit in with black people back in high school. What you think is “black” is not. They [black people] think your mimicking them. They don’t like that shit.
I can’t go to Walmart without getting approached by at least 5 black men. I see some beautiful black women, Latina, Asian, banging bodies, cuter faces and they don’t get approached. But I get approached.
Just because a white girl has a big ass doesn’t mean she wants to take car of you or that she wants to sleep with you. There are a lot of white women that are allowing this. Stop doing that sh*t.
You’re never going to amount to anything in a relationship taking care of a man. You’re never going to be happy. The minute you lose money, he’s gonna be on to the next. And please believe he’s not being faithful to you.
Everyone knows a woman like this in any race.”
For years it’s been a stereotype that only dysfunctional, lazy, insecure black men date white women. There are many other white women with the same complaints.
Should black women beware of men who date interracially? Or is the issue with the women that allow this type of treatment?
(C) . All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given , with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Black Widow_百度百科
Black Widow
《Black Widow》是首张专辑《》的第10首歌曲,第五首打榜单曲,与合作。在公告牌最高排到了第3位,成为了Iggy Azalea职业生涯中第三首Top10之作,并且三首歌均打入了前三。
I'm gonna love ya until you hate me
And I'm gonna show ya what's really crazy
You should've known better than to mess with me harder
I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya, gonna love ya, gonna love ya
Like a black widow, baby
This twisted cat and mouse game always starts the same
First we're both down to play, then somehow you go astray
We went from nothing to something, liking to loving
It was us against the world and now we're just fucking
It's like I loved you so much and now I just hate you
Feeling stupid for all the time that I gave you
I wanted all or nothing for us, ain't no place in between
By me believing what you say that you never mean
Like it'll last forever but now forever ain't as long
If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be stuck singing this song
You were different from my last but now you got a mirror
Then as it all plays out I see it couldn't be clearer, now sing
You used to be thirsty for me
But now you wanna be set free
This is the web, web that you weave
So baby now rest in peace
Like a black widow, baby
I'm gonna l-l-l-love you until it hurts
Just to get you, I'm doing whatever works
You have never met nobody that'd do ya how I do ya
That will bring you to your knees, praise Jesus hallelujah
I'ma make you beg for it, plead for it
Till you feel like you breathe for it
Till you do any and everything for it
I want you to fiend for it, wake up and dream for it
Till it's got you gasping for air and you leave for it
Till they have a cat scan on your mind and it's nothin but me
Now it's me time believe that
If it's yours when you want it, I wouldn't promise I need that
Till I'm everywhere that you be at
I can't fall back, go quick
Cause this here is fatal attraction so I take it all or I don't want shh
This is the web, web that you weave
So baby now rest in peace
Like a black widow, baby
black black widow, baby[1]
Black Widow - Iggy Azalea&Rita Ora
This twisted cat and mouse game always starts the same
这纠结的猫捉老鼠游戏总是有相同的开始
First we're both down to play then somehow you go astray
我们都开始准备好玩,然后不知何故你误入歧途
We went from nothing to something
我们从一无所有走到现在
liking to loving
像是爱情的感觉
It was us against the world and now we just fucking
我们曾抗拒世界 现在我们却抗拒彼此
It's like I loved you so much and now I just hate you
曾有多深爱你现在就有多恨你
Feeling stupid for all the time that I gave you
我为你付出的所有时间觉得自己很愚蠢
I wanted all or nothing for us ain't no place in between
我想我们之间能毫无保留
Might might be me believing
what you say that you never mean
你说你永远不意味着什么
Like it'll last forever but now forever ain't as long
就像爱情会永远但是永远并没有想象的长
If it wasn't for you
如果不是你,
I wouldn't be stuck singing this song
我不会唱着这首歌
You were different from my last
你不同于我的前任
but now you got it mirrored
但现在你有一面镜子
And as it all plays out
正如这一切
I see it couldn't be clearer
但我还是无法看清这一切,
你曾经渴望着我
但现在你想自由
This is the web web that you weave
这是网 你编制的爱情的网
So baby now rest in peace (It's all over with now)
所以就既来之则安之吧
I'm gonna love ya
直到你恨我
Until you hate me (Right)
我才会爱你
And I'm gonna show ya(Show 'em what show 'em what)
我要告诉你(告诉什么 告诉什么)
What's really crazy
什么是真正的疯狂
You should've known better
你应该知道
Than to mess with me honey
最好不要惹我,亲爱的
I'm gonna love ya I'm gonna love ya
我要爱你,我要爱你,
Gonna love ya gonna love ya
要爱你 要爱你
Like a black widow baby
像腹黑的黑寡妇那样爱你,宝贝
I'm gonna l-l-l-love you until it hurts
我要爱着你直到这伤透我的心
Just to get you I'm doing whatever works
为了得到你 无论做什么我都愿意
You've never met nobody
你从未见过别人
That'll do you how I do ya
像我这样为你付出
That will bring you to your knees
将给你带来赞美
Praise Jesus hallelujah
耶稣哈利路亚
I'm-a make you beg for it plead for it
我会让你乞求它,渴求着它
Till you feel like you breathe for it
直到这是你呼吸的意义
Till you do any and everything for it
直到你愿意为此做任何事
I want you to fiend for it
我要你为此着魔
Wake up and dream for it
不管醒来还是梦里都是我
Till it's got you gasping for air
直到你喘着气
And you lean for it
'Till they have a CAT scan and check on your mind
直到扫描到你的脑海里
And it's nothing but me on it (on it on it on it)
什么也没有只有我
Now it's me-time believe that
现在是时候让我相信
If it's yours when you want it
如果你想要它会是你的,
I wouldn't promise I need that
我不保证我需要
Till I'm everywhere that you be at
直到你无处不在的存在我的世界
I can't fall back go quick
现在我不能全身而退 你要快点
Cause this here a fatal attraction
这里是致命的吸引力,
so I take it all or I don't want shit
所以我全部接受
You used to be thirsty for me (Right)
你曾经渴望着我
但现在你想自由
This is the web web that you weave
这是网 你编制的爱情的网
So baby now rest in peace(It's all over with now)
所以就既来之则安之吧
I'm gonna love ya
Until you hate me (Right)
直到你讨厌我
And I'm gonna show ya(Show 'em what show 'em what)
我要告诉你
What's really crazy
什么是真正的疯狂
You should've known better
你应该知道
Than to mess with me harder
最好不要惹我,亲爱的
I'm gonna love ya I'm gonna love ya
我要爱你,我要爱你,
Gonna love ya gonna love ya
要爱你 要爱你
Like a black widow baby
像腹黑的黑寡妇那样爱你,宝贝
《Black Widow》MV中,阿米莉亚·凯利()手持武士刀化身《》里的复仇女神,也毫不逊色,紧身皮衣大秀乳沟,勾勒性感事业线,唱着“我将爱你直至恨你入骨”的歌词,刀光剑影之间尽显豪气真性情,与阿米莉亚·凯利联手击退恶党,恶党由在《杀死比尔》中饰演布德的迈克尔·(Michael Madsen)扮演。在纸牌游戏情节中,美国饶舌歌手也客串了一下。[2]
阿米莉亚·凯利(Iggy Azalea)不但自己写词,更邀请了好友“水果姐”、萨拉·哈德森等一同制作歌曲,歌曲幕后阵容强大。[2]
Billboard走势:97-65-45-29-19-15-8-6-6-5-4-5-4-3-3-4-6-6-9-16-23-24-30-30-33-29-31-37-44-48-out(在榜30周,前十13周,2014年年榜26。)
Iggy Azalea
原名Amethyst Amelia Kelly,中文译名:伊基·阿塞莉娅,生于日
Iggy Azalea
。 16岁的她迁往美国,先住在,和其他南方部分地区,包括,和市。她第一次获得关注是由于极具争议的歌曲“Pu$$y”和“Two Times& Iggy Azalea在12年成为第一位登上说唱杂志“ XXL ”封面的非美国女说唱歌手。她被评选为十大新人。 日,2012年她发行了自己在GH的第一张EP《Glory》。 日,她发行了她的第二个的混音带《TrapGold》。 Iggy Azalea的首张录音室专辑 《》已于2014年4月发行。[3]
,英国流行女歌手。原名Rita Sahat?iu Ora,出生于,童年随父母搬到英国,2009年参加了BBC一档名为Your Country Needs You的选
秀比赛,但是由于准备不充分而退出了比赛,同年签约了Jay-Z的唱片公司Roc Nation。首张专辑《ORA》于日发行,专辑内的三首歌相继登上英国金榜冠军,,成为当年唯一一年拥有三首UK榜冠单的歌手。一经出道人气便不容小觑,其星路一片光明。[4]
其出名歌曲 《I Will Never Let You Down》大受好评。
.QQ音乐官网.[引用日期]
.百度百科.[引用日期]
.百度百科.[引用日期]
.百度百科.[引用日期]English Language Learners Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of other languages learning English. It's 100% free, no registration required.
Excuse my ignorance, I have lived in the UK for 8 years however I still don't know how to refer to a black person, as I came from a country where racism was not an issue.
Some agency called me last week and I was trying to explain to the person over the one that I had visited them a few days prior to his phone call and I had been served by one of his colleagues, he insisted on knowing the name of that person and I couldn't remember the name so I said it was the black guy.
I could tell that it was not appropriate or maybe he just didn't like the way I described his colleague.
Should I have said "dark"? "tanned"? or what exactly?
I can't think of saying black American (I hear that lots on TV) as I live in the UK and nobody is American. Also I don't know what to add to the word "Afro" to make the equivalent of "black".
I have asked a friend who isn't a native speaker either and she only confused me more by saying that I can't even call a blackboard that name any more but it has to called "whiteboard" in order not to offend black people.
In the UK, black person is the usual way to describe someone of African or Caribbean ethnic background and I wouldn't expect it to be taken as offensive. Referring to someone as a black (as a noun) would be offensive.
Referring to someone as the black guy could conceivably be interpreted as a little disrespectful if you might have been expected to call them by name, depending on the context. In your specific example you could have said I don't remember your colleague's name but he's black, if that helps? and I wouldn't expect anyone to be upset by that form of words.
Your friend is either misinformed or engaging in propaganda against perceived "political correctness". Stories about the word "black" being banned in some context or other pop up in the tabloid press with depressing regularity but invariably turn out to be untrue or .
To answer the last part of your question – where someone told you that you should avoid using the term blackboard – there is a difference between a blackbo the two terms refer to different products.
Blackboard vs. whiteboard
A , also called a chalkboard, is usually black or dark green and is meant to be written on using chalk.
is a smooth white plastic-coated board, meant to be written on using a felt pen.
Blackboards and whiteboards are different things.
Whiteboards are starting to displace blackboards due to chalk allergies, among other reasons.
However, referring to a blackboard as a "whiteboard" due to racial sensitivity is silly political correctness gone wild.
If you really need a euphemism, call it a chalkboard.
Preferred terms
African immigrant: If you know for a fact that the person was born in Africa and is now living in the UK, this is a safe term to use, as it frames the subject in terms of circumstances such as birthplace and residence, rather than race.
Technically, it could also include non-black people who meet those criteria, though. Based on feedback, this is not recommended.
African-American: This is the preferred polite term in the United States.
I don't believe that there is a common British equivalent, though.
The term is generally interpreted to include .
Black: This is blunt, but still safe to use.
In my opinion, trying to avoid the standard term black by using alternative terms such as dark or tanned would be worse.
Terms to avoid
Nigger: This is most definitely a racial slur.
Don't ever use it, even though .
Negro: This was once an acceptable term (more so in
than ), but has definitely fallen out of favour.
Coloured: This term was once common, but has .
As you pointed out "African-American" doesn't work for the UK, as the person is not American.
That term, at least in the U.S. has somewhat fallen out of favor in recent years because there are also black Dominicans, Jamaicans, Brits, and actual Africans who got tired of being mislabeled. I imagine it's a similar situation in the UK.
While "African-American" is still very common here, using "black" seems to be be the most recent "acceptable" term because it is in fact a descriptive neutral adjective & avoids the question of specific cultural backgrounds.
As pointed out above, however, using "black" as a noun ("a black" or "the blacks") is disrespectful because it's just another way to group people together under a blanket stereotype. It becomes a sort of stand-in for "the N-word" and ceases to be a useful descriptor for the individual.
Perhaps they have several "black guys" working there? Offering more information might help narrow things down. I might suggest throwing it into a list of other adjectives:
He was about 30, tall, black, and wore glasses - sorry, but I don't remember his name.
He was here last Thursday around 2pm.
Is this hyper-sensitive overkill? Maybe. On the surface it seems sort of ridiculous to
have to dance around somebody's most obvious identifying characteristic ... The commenter above made a good point about this though - you wouldn't refer to "the big-forehead guy" or "the hot chick" in polite conversation, even if those descriptions are accurate.
I'm from Canada, where we have a huge immigrant population from everywhere and the following terms in a neutral sentence (particularly a simple descriptive one) are 100% ok:
Arab / Middle Eastern
Mediterranean / Greek
Australian / Ozzie
Scandinavian
Muslim (mainly with women, look for a headscarf)
Indian (the asian kind)
Sikh (Indian guy with a turban)
Native (the N.American kind. Too many real Indians, needed a new term)
Tribal (Black, dresses like a traditional African)
Caribbean (Black guy with colourful western clothing. Jamaican accent optional)
Zulu / Bushman ( rather rare, esp. in winter. Black, loincloth, some kind of facial piercings made from animal parts. Spear and warpaint optional. Apparently a regular sight in Jo'burg)
"Afro" usually refers to the hairstyle - "black girl with the huge afro" -> I know exactly who to look for.
Upright writing panels with a dark surface (black, grey, green, navy etc.) designed to accept chalk are called blackboards. Period. Call them anything else and most Canadians will call the speaker an idiot.
Various ethnic slurs like Nigger are frequently used by people within that group to refer to themselves. People outside that group can occasionally get away with it if they know the recipient quite well. I have no objection if my black co-workers call me "honky", but they will get some cotton-harvesting comments in return. they're fine with it. Do NOT try this on a group of young african-americans on a side street in central Los Angeles.
So, Mr. IT Guru (sorry, Person IT Guru), if I send someone to meet you at the airport you are the black guy off the flight from Heathrow. Ibrahim is the short middle-eastern man. Once we get to know you we will stir in adjectives like "overly sensitive", "politically-correct-to-a-fault" and "annoying". Your name will not be used very much.
"Tanned" and "Dark Complexion" are definitely terms to avoid - not because they're offensive - they're just confusing. If you describe someone as "tanned" I would never think that you're a referring to a black or Asian person.
Black would be the obvious choice in most contexts (as in "(s)he's a black guy/woman") although it's not really specific enough. OK, maybe they're the only black person there but bringing attention to that seems a little crass. It's fine as part of a wider description though.
Similarly, if I was describing someone who was in a wheelchair I probably would mention that they're in a wheelchair - but my description wouldn't just be "The guy in a wheelchair" because that comes across as a rather one dimensional view of someone.
Literally: Black skinned
Often used and relatively safe: Black
A little safer: Black person
It's not fully safe, but that is a problem with society. "Black skinned" is exactly how it is unless they have a lighter tone and then I guess you can replace "black" with the tone, but in the end I can't see why you have to, it's become a too touchy subject.
Saying black is also safer and more literal than most, but it seems a little labelling as if you ARE black rather than somebody with black skin.
Also try to avoid even partially negative words with black as it may be taken the wrong way, for example, use black person over black guy.
I would say any of the above is literally correct, but not exactly socially accepted but as you tend towards socially accepted it becomes less literally correct as if the whole subject is something that should be avoided and that itself causes problems.
African-American and all those location based names are just incorrect and may be taken negatively for completely different reasons because being called African-American who themself and their family has always lived in say the UK is just wrong.
I'll break down the issue with using the term black guy from my perspective. First is the term black; you are identifying someone completely by their skin color. Second is the term guy; it's a casual word that doesn't confer respect. Put those two together and you are identifying someone by their racial characteristic in a manner that doesn't confer respect.
Here are my suggestions and I'm sure there are super sensitive people who would disagree with them. If there's a dozen white people in a room and one black person, I'm not going to tiptoe around the easiest and mos I will however, try to show a little bit more respect and use the term black gentleman. For example,
I don't remember your colleague's name, but he was the black gentleman at the managerial department.
Or, you can lessen the impact of identifying someone strictly by skin color by using other identifiers in addition:
I don't recall your colleague' he wears glasses and has a cubicle next an African gentleman.
You can't please everyone but I think being mindful of respect goes a long way.
It is true that for some people in the UK, race is a highly inflammatory topic, unfortunately sensitivity and respect have been overridden by political correctness gone mad. Consequently, if I felt the person in front of me was setting me a trap, i.e. he or she was testing me, I would have described the person as if he were "white". I wouldn't normally start describing any caucasian
as being "white", so why should I if the person happens to have a different skin colour?
I'd start with their height, hair length, age, physical appearance etc.
A: Who did you talk to yesterday?
Me: [example] "I'm sorry I don't remember his name. I think it began with J, but I'm not sure. He was a tall guy, well-built, must have been in his 30s. His
hair was quite short and he was wearing glasses, and a red sweater too. He
had a beard, and tattoos on his forearm.
A: Ahh that sounds like Jason.
A: (after listening to the brief description) Anything else?
Me: Yes, he had black skin/His skin was black.
protected by ♦
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality answers, posting an answer now requires 10
on this site.
Would you like to answer one of these
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Top questions and answers
Important announcements
Unanswered questions
By subscribing, you agree to the
English Language Learners Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 蓝筹股是什么意思 的文章