推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口left corner
left corner
Medical student in fatal poisoning to be arrested
Police on Friday applied to officially arrest a postgraduate medical student at Fudan University in Shanghai who they say killed his dormmate.
According to the police statement, the suspect, named Lin, had disputes with his 28-year-old dormmate Huang Yang, another postgraduate medical student, over some trivial matters, so Lin took some toxic compounds from the school laboratory and put it in the water cooler in the dorm.
After drinking the water from the cooler on the morning of April 1, Huang showed symptoms of being poisoned. Despite medical efforts, he was pronounced dead on the afternoon of April 16 from multiple organ failure.
Police did not disclose what the "trivial matters" are or the name of the toxic compound. Previous media reports said the substance was N-Nitrosodimethylamine, which can cause liver damage.
Police said they received school reports of the case on April 11 and held Lin under criminal detention the next day. After an investigation, an application to arrest Lin was made on April 19 to local prosecutors.
According to China's Criminal Procedure Law, an official arrest must get the approval of the local procuratorate.
Editor's Picks
Hot Topics
,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,The HentaiVerse
参考译文1: 该HentaiVerse参考译文2: HentaiVerse参考译文3: HentaiVerse参考译文4: 《hentaiverse语义参照:the sport also needs lots of skills.And the horse rider and boarder must work together.Because if they don't,the boarder will go flying
这项运动还需要很多的技能。骑马和寄宿生必须一起工作。因为如果他们不这样做,会飞边城Please don't away from me.
请不要离我而去。我们帮你选择流行颜色给你,在8月21日将货物发出
We help you choose the popular colors for you, goods will be issued on August 21今年我们将去伦敦度假
This year we will go to London vacation这鱼味道不错哦,请随便
The fish taste good, please feel free toif you want to open and explore China market, we are the suitable agent office or representative business cooperation!!
null去北京,你想成什么交通工具
To Beijing, what you want to transport into财政年收入
Financial income你冲过澡了吗
You hedge bathwater?ship-to location
运送地点你的职位是什么?
What is your position?也许我会迷失,但在下一秒我会纠正
Maybe I'll get lost, but the next second I will correct深圳国贸支行
Shenzhen International Trade Branchaccidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6
含铁产品的意外服用过量是一种致命性中毒的6岁以下儿童的首要原因什么是我想要的
What I want to一条条
One一个西瓜
A watermeloncoming to know
未来,知道valve sensing
传感阀上周六她送给我一些明信片.
正在翻译,请等待...CIick here: ?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE
在这里ciick:? 除=退订Will not sad for you
你不会难过record sound track
记录声轨and other resources are found on levels one to four of this building
和其他资源这一到四个级别上发现可以参考我的教程
Can refer to my tutorial???搴?????锛???d?濂藉?锛??瀛??浣?お澶╃????锛
??? Qian ????? 锛??? D? Women take? 锛?? Ying?? Low? お Chan ╃???? 锛we tend to become disappointed ,desperate ,evendespaired
我们往往成为失望、绝望、evendespaired请输入您需要翻译的文本!这是一个人
Please enter the text you need to translate! This is a person功能参数表
Feature parameters table大家好,我的名字叫李华,因为要去伯明翰大学留学,所以我想要找一个寄宿家庭。以下是我的租房启示。
Good for you, My name is Lee Wah, because of the need to go to Birmingham University, so I want to find a homestay. The following are my inspiration for rental housing.I get out of bed wash the face first.I early morning the custom read the news, therefore I turn on the television, saw inside the television to hang eight wind balls, I was very happy, because might not need to go to school, other schoolmates also should be think like this.
我走出床洗脸上第一次。我清晨习俗看新闻,因此我打开电视,看到电视里面挂八风球,非常高兴,因为可能不需要去上学,其他同学也应该是这样认为。dollhouse
用洋娃娃产品检验专用章
Special stamp for inspection青岛位于山东省东部
East of Qingdao in Shandong provincelucy being sometimes dreams of a tv star
露西有时被电视明星的梦想大学期间,我各方面的表现都很出色,我所在年级的辅导员动员我加入共和党(动员青年学生入党是高校辅导员的工作之一),
During college, I performed very well in all aspects, where I grade I joined the Communist Party mobilized counselors (to mobilize young students to join the party is one of college counselors),一到那里就被博览会的美景所吸引
There are Expo attracted by beautythe two of us take a boat and go to a small river where we fish for salmon
我们两人乘小船,并转到我们那里鱼大马哈鱼一条小河how can i do fo you
我怎么能为你做明,你看樱来了
Ming, you see cherryPlease add any additional information that you would like to highlight in relation to your application. (Personal Development Award applicants, please describe your plans and what you expect to gain from the experience.):
请添加额外的信息,你想突出对您的应用程序。 (个人发展奖申请人,请说明你的计划和你期望获得的经验):Ever stronger. No matter how large the clouds, the sun will be out.
过强。不管多大云,太阳会出来了。那是计算机吗?不,那是电风扇
It's computer? No, that's electric fan最近查询:
   '' melon
Light strokes, light writing beauty.
Internal Server Errormessage id=3835.V2_Rest.Translate.238B07AC
得到......疲惫的
I never believe that fate is in our own hands!
want to go there, but it is not possible that
I want a blooming life! I know that my future is not a dream!
I love life do not love me
衣服,鞋子,目前,车票,护照牙刷
I really like is his quality and talent
把你在我的内心。
妇女发挥更和查看更多社会中的重要部分-他们持有半边天
他经常在晚上做什么。
Ways of activities
Law is a symbol of fairness and justiceA case of fatal caffeine poisoning.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListApplyChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
):521-3. doi: 10.1111/j.09.02201.x. Epub
2010 Jan 21.A case of fatal caffeine poisoning.1, .1Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden.AbstractCaffeine is a natural alkaloid methylxanthine that is found in various plants such as coffee or tea. Symptoms of a severe overdose may present with hypokalemia, hyponatremia, ventricular arrhythmias, hypertension followed by hypotension, respiratory failure, seizures, rhabdomyolysis, ventricular fibrillation and finally circulatory collapse. A 21-year-old woman called for the ambulance herself soon after the ingestion of about 10,000 mg of caffeine. At the arrival of the ambulance, the patient went into cardiac arrest almost immediately. After a total resuscitation period of 34 min including seven counter-shocks and 2 mg epinephrine, the patient was stable enough to be transferred to the hospital. The patient soon went into VF again and received two more counter-shocks and 1 mg epinephrine and finally an intravenous bolus dose of 300 mg amiodarone. The initial arterial blood gas showed pH at 6.47, lactate at 33 mmol/l and potassium level at 2.3 mmol/l. Unfortunately, no blood samples for caffeine analysis were taken. Three days after hospital admission, the patient developed myoclonus, which did not respond to medical treatment. Excessive intake of caffeine may produce arrhythmias and pronounced hypokalemia and ensuing ventricular fibrillation. In case of counter-shock-resistant VF, it can be necessary to give an early loading dose of amiodarone. Furthermore, it may be beneficial to replace the potassium as early as possible. Epinephrine and buffer solutions used during resuscitation may further decrease blood potassium levels and should be administrated cautiously. Epinephrine can be replaced by other vasopressor drugs, such as vasopressin without effects on beta-receptors.Comment inPMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Publication TypesMeSH TermsSubstancesFull Text SourcesOther Literature SourcesMedicalMolecular Biology Databases
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .

我要回帖

更多关于 hr是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐