出门在外也不愁上传时间:
上海亚洲梦想杯足球赛 鹿爷球飞
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
视频数:19
播放次数:386,556
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩当前位置: &
求翻译:刘翔是我对喜欢的运动员。刘翔被称为“亚洲飞人”,是世界上跑得最快的人之一,更是奥运冠军。但我喜欢他不仅仅是因为他是奥运冠军,更因为他的精神与意志。他在2008年的北京奥运会上因为伤病无奈退赛。但他并没有放弃,而是积极治疗,努力训练。功夫不负有心人。在一年后的比赛中他有取得了优异成绩。最快的刘翔有回来了。是什么意思?
刘翔是我对喜欢的运动员。刘翔被称为“亚洲飞人”,是世界上跑得最快的人之一,更是奥运冠军。但我喜欢他不仅仅是因为他是奥运冠军,更因为他的精神与意志。他在2008年的北京奥运会上因为伤病无奈退赛。但他并没有放弃,而是积极治疗,努力训练。功夫不负有心人。在一年后的比赛中他有取得了优异成绩。最快的刘翔有回来了。
问题补充:
Liu Xiang is my favorite athlete. Liu Xiang is known as the "Asian night", is one of the world's fastest man, Olympic champion. But I like that he is not just because he is the Olympic champion, but also because his spirit and will. Him in the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing no choice but to retire be
Liu Xiang is my favorite of the athletes. Liu Xiang is known as the "Asian people" is the fastest runner in the world, the Olympic champion. But I like him not just because he is a champion at the Olympic Games, and even more, because his spirit and determination. He was in the 2008 Beijing Olympic
Liu Xiang is I to the athlete who likes.Liu Xiang is called “the Asian flier”, is in the world runs one of quickest people, is the Olympic Games champion.But I like him am not merely because he is the Olympic Games champion, because of his spirit and will.He in at 2008 Beijing Olympic Games because
Liu Xiang is my favorite player. Liu Xiang was known as "Asia's flying trapeze", one ran the fastest man in the world, is the Olympic champion. But I like him just because he is an Olympic champion, because his spirit and will. He in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games because of injury but withdrawal. B
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 6666是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐