correct the sentencescorrect是什么意思思

Correct the mistakes in the sentences(1)
He send not the email to me.(2)
I did not receive his phone call yet.(3)
I think this is not a good idea.(4)
Ordinarily we deliver the goods by the sea.(5)
Our products are sell to all over the wo_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Our products are sell to all over the wo
Our products are sell to all over the world.(6) When he was at work, he told that his mother had come to see him. (7)
I had rather change my job for yours.(8)
I am sure not this proposal will be rejected.
(1) He send not the email to me.He did not send the email to me.(2) I did not receive his phone call yet.I haven't received his phone call yet.(3) I think this is not a good idea.I don't think this is a good idea.(4) Ordinarily we deliver the goods by the sea.Ordinarily we deliver the goods by sea.(5) Our products are sell to all over the world.Our products are sold to all over the world(6) When he was at work,he told that his mother had come to see him.When he was at work,he was told that his mother had come to see him.(7) I had rather change my job for yours.I had rather change my job to yours(8) I am sure not this proposal will be rejected.I am not sure this proposal will be rejected.
(1) He didn't send
the email to me. (2) I have not receive his phone call yet. (3) I don't think this is
a good idea. (4) Ordinarily we deliver the goods by
sea. (5) Our product...
1.他没有给我发送电子邮件2.我也没有接到他的电话3.我认为这不是一个好主意4.通常我们通过海运送货5.我们的产品被卖到世界各地6.当他正在工作的时候,他被告知她妈妈来看他了7.我宁愿和你们交换工作8.我肯定不是这个建议会被否决。...
(1) He send not the email to me. He didn't send the ---(2) I did not receive his phone call yet. I haven't received his ---(3) I think this is not a good idea. I think this is...
(1) He doesn't send the email to me. (2) I haven't received his phone call yet. (3) I don't think this is a good idea. (4) We often deliver the goods by sea. (5) Our products are s...
看偶的:(1) He send not the email to me.
He did not send the email to me. (2) I did not receive his phone call yet.
I haven't received his phone call yet. (3) I think this...
(1) He doesn't send the email to me. (2) I haven't receive his phone call yet. (3) I don't think it is a good idea. (4) Ordinarily we deliver the goods by sea. (5) Our products are...correct,sentences,crazily,cunquer,language的意思,音标_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
correct,sentences,crazily,cunquer,language的意思,音标
correct,sentences,crazily,cunquer,language的意思,音标
correct [英] [kəˈrekt] [美] [kəˈrɛkt]adj.1.正确的,对的2.合适的,符合的3.准确无误的;精确的4.(举止言谈)符合公认准则的,得体的5.符合公认的准则的;端正的vt.1.改正,纠正2.批改;改3.指出错误4.(试卷)改错,标出差错;校正5.斥责;惩治6.制止;克服7.【数学、物理学】校正,调整;校准vi.1.纠正错误,校正,调整;校准 (常与 for 连用)sentence [英] [ˈsentəns] [美] [ˈsɛntəns] 过去式:sentenced过去分词:sentenced现在分词:sentencing名词复数:sentencesn.1.句子2.宣判,判决vt.1.宣判; 判决crazily [英] [ˈkreɪzɪlɪ] [美] [ˈkrezɪlɪ]adv.1.发狂地;狂热地language [英] [ˈl&ŋɡwidʒ] [美] [ˈl&ŋɡwɪdʒ] 名词复数:languagesn.1.语言2.(某民族、某国家的)语言文字3.表达方式4.粗话,骂人的话5.某种类型的言语(或语言)6.(用动作、符号和语音来表达思想感情的)表达方式,交际方式 7.计算机语言Correct the mistakes in the sentences(1)
Our products are sell to all over the wo_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Our products are sell to all over the wo
Our products are sell to all over the world.(6) When he was at work, he told that his mother had come to see him. (7)
I had rather change my job for yours.(8)
I am sure not this proposal will be rejected.
(1) He send not the email to me.He did not send the email to me.(2) I did not receive his phone call yet.I haven't received his phone call yet.(3) I think this is not a good idea.I don't think this is a good idea.(4) Ordinarily we deliver the goods by the sea.Ordinarily we deliver the goods by sea.(5) Our products are sell to all over the world.Our products are sold to all over the world(6) When he was at work,he told that his mother had come to see him.When he was at work,he was told that his mother had come to see him.(7) I had rather change my job for yours.I had rather change my job to yours(8) I am sure not this proposal will be rejected.I am not sure this proposal will be rejected.
(1) He didn't send
the email to me. (2) I have not receive his phone call yet. (3) I don't think this is
a good idea. (4) Ordinarily we deliver the goods by
sea. (5) Our product...
1.他没有给我发送电子邮件2.我也没有接到他的电话3.我认为这不是一个好主意4.通常我们通过海运送货5.我们的产品被卖到世界各地6.当他正在工作的时候,他被告知她妈妈来看他了7.我宁愿和你们交换工作8.我肯定不是这个建议会被否决。...
(1) He send not the email to me. He didn't send the ---(2) I did not receive his phone call yet. I haven't received his ---(3) I think this is not a good idea. I think this is...
(1) He doesn't send the email to me. (2) I haven't received his phone call yet. (3) I don't think this is a good idea. (4) We often deliver the goods by sea. (5) Our products are s...
看偶的:(1) He send not the email to me.
He did not send the email to me. (2) I did not receive his phone call yet.
I haven't received his phone call yet. (3) I think this...
(1) He doesn't send the email to me. (2) I haven't receive his phone call yet. (3) I don't think it is a good idea. (4) Ordinarily we deliver the goods by sea. (5) Our products are...number the sentences in the correct order 的意思 急需回答 谢谢_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
number the sentences in the correct order 的意思 急需回答 谢谢
number the sentences in the correct order 的意思 急需回答 谢谢
将句子按正确的数字顺序排列 句子的数量以正确的顺序
将各个句子按顺序排列
按正确的顺序编号的句子
将句子按正确的数字顺序排列Correct the sentences.There is only one mistake for each aentence是什么意思
Correct the sentences.There is only one mistake for each aentence是什么意思
改句子。每个句子只有一个错误。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 内盘和外盘是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐