回答问题,赢新手礼包这段英语是什么意思呢?询问高手._百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
这段英语是什么意思呢?询问高手.
buy buy buy buy
buy a one night
Dance dance dance in nowhere
Don't don't don't don't don't be
其他的我都知道什么意思.关键是olation...是什么意思呢?然后作用又是什么呢??
这个是歌词,我就是想弄清楚把所有连起来是什么意思...特别是olation
未成年男子不甘寂寞 贪欢一宿钱包瘪瘪 四处乱舞胆大包天你很聪明!第一行后俩词要连好第二行“e”当作“a”寂寞男孩千娇百念一夜无歇舞乱迷情思尽无处莫惊香散
采纳率:38%
htm" target="_blank">http..我也不太清楚.com/xz/xz9/80716mbtba<a href="http://www./xz/xz9/80716mbtba.htm这应该是个歌词吧?其他的都会,还用翻译么?至于olation.,字典上也没有,那个网址上面有,好象和你的文章不太配套~但还是去看一下吧~-_-://www
男童男童男童olation 买买买买买一晚stend 舞舞舞无处不这样做不行,不抓,不要害怕
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;您所在的位置:
& 趣味短语 & 正文
“一夜情”为什么叫one night stand
日14:06  
 王银泉 
“一夜情”这些年已经成为一个司空见惯的词语和社会现象,而且可谓是不分中外。许多人想当然地以为,“一夜情”在中的说法就是one night sex或者是one night love。查询Google之后发现,输入one night sex之后出现的排序最前面的三个页面显示的并非是one night sex,而是one night stand。输入one night love之后的结果是,虽然这一说法确实能够找到一些相关网页,但是,类似的说法还有one night of love, one night love affair;看来对于把“一夜情”表达为one night love,这一说法并未得到广泛的认可。相反,倒是输入了one night stand进行检索之后发现了大量的相关页面,还有一位名叫张震岳的歌手有一首歌就叫做One Night Stand。
有一些页面对于为什么“一夜情”叫做one night stand进行了解释,如著名的网络词典维基百科的释义是A one-night stand is originally a single night theatre performance (usually a guest group on tour), and today more commonly also a single sexual encounter between a man and a woman。上述英文释义其实已经说的很明白了。
“百度知道”提供的解释如下:“一夜情(One Night Stand),顾名思义是指发生在一夜之间的情事,有的认为英语世界里的‘一夜情’One Night Stand,通常是指发生在两个陌生人之间,短暂的亲密接触,无须了解,也无须责任。在中文世界里,一夜情最确切的解释应当是:一夜性。即“一夜情”是一种偶发的,通常仅只一次,也可能是有限的两三次,强调双方均基于性欲求的特点,拒绝感情与责任,常发生在并不熟悉的人之间。 而Stand本身就有短暂的驻留,停留之意,它不需要留念也不需要感情付出。”
据说,我们现在所接受的“一夜情”的英语对应说法其实来自于One Night Stand这部由著名影星娜塔莎&#8226;金丝基主演的片子,它讲述了典型的一个一夜情的故事:因为一次商务旅行,广告导演与有夫之妇发生了一夜情,谁知以后便越来越想念,以致自己的婚姻也岌岌可危……
当然,在中文世界里,尽管有些“一夜情”也许并没有性的成分,“一夜情”已经被许多人看作等同于“一夜性”,因此便有了把“一夜情”翻译成one night sex的说法。其实,从地道英语角度来说,“一夜情”就是one night stand或one-night stand,其复数形式就是one-night stands,下面这篇路透社的新闻报道就是一个最好的佐证,同时也可以让我们了解英国女性对待性和婚姻问题的态度,她们其实是很谨慎很保守很忠于家庭的。
One-night stands immoral, say 9 in 10 women
By Nic Fleming, Science Correspondent
(Filed: 31/03/2006)
Samantha of Sex and the City, it is fair to say, would not approve. The casual attitude to sexual relations embraced by the most liberated of the characters in the television series turns out not to reflect the views of 21st century women quite as well as widely imagined.
Researchers investigating female attitudes to sex and their sexuality were surprised to find that most women have rather more traditional, conservative views on one-night stands than they expected.
Women expressed concerns about casual sex
Around nine out of 10 of those questioned felt casual sex was immoral and that those women who engaged in it were not doing so primarily for pleasure.
They said they felt sorry for women who hadone-night stands, that they were lacking something in their lives and if they had not simply lost control through drink and drugs they were seeking emotional rather than physical connection.
Dr Sharron Hinchcliffe, a psychologist from the University of Sheffield, presented her findings at the annual conference of the British Psychological Society in Cardiff yesterday.
Dr Hinchcliffe said: "Our results did not fit in with the image we have of today's independent woman who can go out and get sexual fulfillment without the ties of a relationship.
"There was a view that if women had one-night stands they were doing it for reasons other than their own pleasure, more out of a feeling of being desperate, needy or looking for something, or that they had lost control through drink or drugs.”
"They said they did it for reasons that were different to those of women in relationships - which they said were for pleasure and to express their love for their partner. They defined it as deviant behaviour.”
"They referred to the women as emulating male behaviour. It was certainly the view that it was not the way women should behave.”
"Some of the respondents said these things even though they admitted they had had one-night stands themselves. I was surprised at how judgmental they were.”
"It makes me question whether women have really gained all the sexual freedom they are supposed to have gained since the Sixties."
Dr Hinchcliffe and colleagues carried out in-depth interviews with 46 women selected from the electoral roll aged 23 to 83, with an average age of 48.
Around 10 per cent of the sample disagreed with the majority view of "no strings" sex as immoral. Dr Hinchcliffe said that if anything the women in their early thirties were more negative about one-night stands than those of women in their fifties.
Some of the participants also expressed concerns about women having casual sex exposing themselves to sexually transmitted disease.
A survey of 1,095 men and women carried out on behalf of Amnesty International UK and published in November found that more than a third of people believed a female rape victim was totally or partially responsible if she had behaved in a flirtatious manner with her attacker.
Dr Tuppy Owens, of the Sexual Freedom Coalition, a group that campaigns for sexual freedom between consenting adults, said: "I don't like the expression 'one-night stand'.”
"Two people just banging away at each other can be pretty meaningless and an empty experience, unless there is some passion, care and feeling towards the other person. However, if you go out wondering what might happen, ready to give as well as receive, you might have the most wonderful adventure.”
"Perhaps if they had asked the questions in a different way they would have got different answers."
Norman Wells, the director of Family and Youth Concern, said: "It shows that most women are seeking more than the fleeting gratification that temporary sexual relationships can offer.”
"Sexual intimacy was never meant to be engaged in outside the context of lifelong union between one man and one woman.”
"By divorcing sex from marriage in our thinking and in the sexual education given to children and young people, we are promoting something that runs contrary to our basic longings for stability, permanence and commitment."
[责任编辑:judycai]
希望与其他英语爱好者进行交流?
频道精彩内容推荐
同时更新资讯所属地
暂无更新,休息一会儿
白羊座(03.21-04.19)
金牛座(04.20-05.20)
双子座(05.21-06.21)
巨蟹座(06.22-07.22)
狮子座(07.23-08.22)
处女座(08.23-09.22)
天秤座(09.23-10.23)
天蝎座(10.24-11.22)
射手座(11.23-12.21)
摩羯座(12.22-01.19)
水瓶座(01.20-02.18)
双鱼座(02.19-03.20)
今日运势:
本日可多参与公众事务,将自己的意见与兴趣结合,提供同好们做参考,让欢乐的气氛添加一些趣味性...
Copyright & 1998 - 2017 Tencent. All Rights Reserved由于您的浏览器禁用了javascript,无法正常使用本网站功能,
其它关键字
少女时代血红CP:yulsica yulsic Yussica永远不爬墙,就算吃玻璃碴
内容标签:
因缘邂逅&甜文
搜索关键字:主角:权侑莉 ┃ 配角:郑秀妍 ┃ 其它:一夜情
文章基本信息
文章类型:
衍生-百合-近代现代-动漫
作品视角:主受
作品风格:轻松
所属系列:
无从属系列
文章进度:连载中
全文字数:3729字
是否出版:
尚未出版()
签约状态:
作品简评:
尚无任何作品简评
[爱她就炸她霸王票]
支持手机扫描二维码阅读
wap读点击:
晋江APP→右上角人头→右上角小框
one night stand
[收藏此文章]&&[下载]&
[推荐给朋友]
[灌溉营养液]
地雷(100点)
手榴弹(地雷×5)
火箭炮(地雷×10)
浅水炸弹(地雷×50)
深水鱼雷(地雷×100)
个深水鱼雷(自行填写数量)
安稳度日,激情生活
初见动心就拐到床上吧
过了今夜我想认识你
总下载数:0
非V章节总点击数:  
总书评数:0
当前被收藏数:1
文章积分:42,505
本文相关话题当前位置: &
see中文是什么意思
音标:[ si: ]&&发音:&&过去式: saw&&&过去分词: seen&&&现在分词: seeing&&&
中文翻译n.【宗教】主教的职位[权力];主教的辖区。 the Apostolic [Holy, Papal] S-=S- of Rome 教皇的职位;罗马教廷;〔有时指〕教皇。vt.1.看见;看到。2.细看;观察。3.观看;参观。4.查看;检查。5.看出;看破;明白;领会;领悟;认为。6.体验;经历。7.遇见;会见;访问;谒见。8.学懂。9.(护)送;陪送。10.留心;留神;注意;考虑;负责;务必使…。11.帮助;设法。12.〔美俚〕收买;贿赂。13.让;允许;任凭;听凭。14.看上;喜欢;同意。15.(纸牌赌博中)与(对方)下同样赌注(要求对方摊牌);〔转义〕接受…的挑战。 S- p. 5. 见第五页;参看第五页。 短语和例子Let us see a great deal of each other. 我们以后经常见见面吧。 I have seen nothing of him these days. 我近来简直没有看见他。 I see you. 〔美国〕我明白你的意思。 Well, I'll see what I can do. 好的,我想想办法看。 He will never see fifty again. 他已五十(岁)出头了。 I am seeing no one today. 我今天谁都不(会)见。 I saw him as far as the station. 我一直送他到车站。 I don't see being made use of. 我是不愿意受人利用的。 I couldn't see myself getting home before dark. 我认为我不可能在天黑之前赶回家〔此种用法多用于否定句〕。vi.1.看见;看;视。2.查看;检查;想一想。3.明白;懂;理解;看透。4.注意,小心;留神;照顾;监督。短语和例子S- 〔口语〕=Do you see? 明白了吧? You shall see. 你不久就会明白的;以后告诉你。 You see. 你知道;你说;你想;你看;就这样,是不是。 I see. 原来如此;明白了。 Let me see. 让我想想看。 as far as I can see 就我所知;根据我的判断。 as I see it 据我看;我以为。 do not see it in that light 不那样想。 first see the light (of day) 呱呱坠地;诞生。 have seen better days 过过好日子,过去情况不错 (She must have seen better days. 她过去生活得不错,现在不行了。 He was dressed in an old coat that had seen better days. 他穿着一套本来是很不错的旧西装)。 I'll be seeing you. 〔美俚〕再见。 I will see that... 一定设法使…。 I will see you blowed [damned, hanged] (first, before) ...无论如何这种事情我是不干的。 live to see ...活着看到…。 see a doctor 去看医生。 see about 注意;查看;查询;留意于;留神。 see after 照料;照应;照顾。 see at a glance 一见就知道;一看就明白。 see company 接见客人。 see (sb.) coming 〔俚语〕使某人上当 (He saw you coming. 你上他当了)。 see... done 监督…(的)完成。 see double 见 double. S- everything clear! 【航海】预备〔放小船时的口令〕! see eye to eye 见 eye 条。 see fit [good] (to do) 觉得…是适当的[好的]。 see for oneself 自己去看;亲眼看。 see here 〔美国〕喂喂。 see (sb.) home 送(某人)到家。 see if [whether]... 看看是否。 see into 1. 调查;检查。 2. 看透彻;领会;了解;彻底理解。 see it 了解;理会;明白。 see justice done 1. 设法使事情处理得公平合理。 2. 报了仇。 see life 体验生活;见世面。 see much [little] of 常常[很少]见到某人。 see no further than one's nose 前头漆黑[看不见]。 see sb. off 送(某人)启行;为某人送行。 see one's way (clear) to do(ing) …有可能[有意思]做…。 see out 1. 把…送到大门口。 2. 看到底;听到底;〔俚语〕看穿;看破。 3. 做到底;取胜,完成;贯彻。 see out of the corners of one's eyes 偷看;侧目而视。 see over 查看;检查;视察。 see red 见 red 条。see the good of 知道…的好处;尝到甜头。 see the inspector 收买[贿赂]检查员。 see the last of 赶走…;和…断绝关系。 see the red light 发现危险在前。 see the time when 遭遇…。 see the use of 知道…的用途[价值]。 see things 发生幻觉。 see through 1. 看透;看穿;识破。 2. 坚持;贯彻 (see through a brick wall [a millstone] 眼睛尖;眼光厉害)。 see (sb.) through (his troubles) 帮助某人(渡过难关)。 see (sth.) through [out] 1. 办好某事;将(某事)做到底。 2. 看到底;看完。 see to 注意;留心;当心,负责;检查 (see to one's business 注意自己的事;照看;照料)。 see (to it) that ... 留心使…,设法使,务必使;注意使;努力使;保证。 see visions 看见幻景;想像丰富地预想到未来景象;有先见之明,有眼力;未卜先知。 see well and good 〔口语〕觉得好;认为不要紧。 see which way the cat jumps 见 cat 条。 see with 同意。 see with half an eye 一看就明白[了解]。 you see 〔插入语〕是不是;你瞧;你听我说。 S- you later. 再见。&&&&去面对... &&&&&&带进去... &&&&&&调查,了解……的性质意义; 看到…的内部;调查;识破; 识破... &&&&&&要注意使…;务必使…; 注意,务必,保证... &&&&&&安排,照料; 处理,料理; 处理,负责,留意,照料; 负责, 注意; 负责,注意,照料; 负责,注重; 负责准备; 留心,照料,注意; 照顾,注意; 照看或 ...... &&&&&&留心使; 留意必定做…; 务必要; 注意做到... &&&&&&设法使,务必要,保证; 务必做到; 注意,务必,保证... &&&&&&同意... &&&&&&把…看做... &&&&&&去看; 下同样赌注... &&&&&&超级比一比... &&&&&&教我们的十件事... &&&&&&再见... &&&&&&漠鹑... &&&&&&你去看看... &&&&&&阿尔姆湖... &&&&&&阿尔姆湖... &&&&&&阿尔卑湖... &&&&&&阿尔卑纳赫湖... &&&&&&罗马教会之别称... &&&&&&语言环境是家庭和生活环境; 正如你所见... &&&&&&婆卢枳底湿伐罗... &&&&&&巴尔代格湖... &&&&&&a visitor out... &&&&&&给…送行... &&&&&&pseudoachondroplastic spondylo sed syndrome... &&She has determined to see the job through .她决心把这项工作干到底。We are going to town to see the illuminations .我们打算进城看彩灯。Five miles on he saw the airfield .又向前走了五英里,他看见了机场。She can not see to read without her glasses .她不戴眼镜就看不见字。I have seen him but never spoken to him .我见过他,但没跟他说过话。So we'll be seeing a good deal of you .那么,我们可以经常见到你了。A man whose like we shall not see again我们再也不想看到的那种男人。The teeth of the saw were clogged with saw dust .锯齿为木屑所妨碍。When are you coming over to see us again ?你什么时候再来看我们呢?The individual septum can no longer be seen .各个间隔再也不能看出。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
英文解释the seat within a bishop''s diocese where his cathedral is locatedperceive (an idea or situation) "Now I see!"; "I just can''t see your point"; "Does she realize how important this decision is?"; "I don''t understand the idea"同义词:, , , get to know or become aware of,
"I learned that she has two grown-up children"; "I see that you have been promoted"同义词:, , , , , , , ,
"What message do you see in this letter?"; "How do you interpret his behavior?"同义词:, , be careful or cer make
"He verified that the valves were closed"; "See that the curtains are closed"; "control the quality of the product"同义词:, , , , , , ,
"She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don''t see the situation quite as negatively as you do"同义词:, , , ,
"See whether you can come tomorrow"; "let''s see--which movie should we see tonight?"find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inq "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time"同义词:, , , , , ,
"I saw the bet of one of my fellow players"receive
"the doctor will see you now"; "The minister doesn''t see anybody before noon" see in one'' "I can''t see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"同义词:, , , , , , , ,
"I''ll probably see you at the meeting"; "How nice to see you again!"同义词:, , , , ,
"I''ll see you to the door"同义词:,
"We had many trials to go through"; "he saw action in Viet Nam"同义词:, , perceive or be
"We found Republicans winning the offices"; "You''ll see a lot of cheating in this school"; "The 1960''s saw the rebellion of the younger generation against established traditions"; "I want to see results"同义词:, , perceive by sight or have the power
"You have to be a good observer to see all the details"; "Can you see the bird in that tree?"; "He is blind--he cannot see"see and understand, "The artist must first learn to see"observe, check out, and look over
"The customs agent examined the baggage"; "I must see your passport before you can enter the country"同义词:,
"view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie"同义词:, , , , obser "The camera saw the burglary and recorded it" have a stea "Did you know that she is seeing an older man?"; "He is dating his former wife again!"同义词:, , , go to see for professional "You should see a lawyer"; "We had to see a psychiatrist"go to se "I went to see my friend Mary the other day"go to see a place,
"We went to see the Eiffel Tower in the morning"同义词:, take ch "Could you see about lunch?"; "I must attend to this matter"; "She took care of this business"同义词:, , ,
相邻词汇热门词汇
see的中文翻译,see是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译see,see的中文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 外盘内盘是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐