net.it.sonw6666是什么意思思

Fold a piece of paper in half. For a standard snowflake, normal printer paper (8.5 x 11) is just fine. To get fancy, decorate your paper beforehand in colored pencil, crayon, or marker. Or use colored paper!
Find the center of the paper on the fold. Then grab the bottom corner and bring it to the center, forming a triangle. Then, fold it again, turning over the folded corner. The paper should end up being folded into thirds, slightly resembling a cone shape.
If you found that confusing, fold one side over about 1/3 of the way and then fold the other side over to cover the first side. Any better?
When you're handling your soon-to-be snowflake, always keep the point down. This is the center of your snowflake.
Fold in half. You have a mini-cone in front of you, right? Just like this?
Cut off the top in a very slight arch. You are cutting through all the layers just where the top layer stops. It should be pretty clear to see. You're now ready to create your snowflake!
Start cutting. You may want to begin with a very simple pattern and then move on to more complicated patterns. Or dive in. The smaller the cuts (and the more in number), the more detailed your snowflake will be.
Unfold the snowflake. Unfolding takes some patience (make sure it doesn't tear!), but you'll have your first six-sided snowflake in seconds. Tada! Onto the next!
Get a sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper. Create a perfect square by taking the bottom corner and folding it over to the top, at a diagonal. A 3" (7.5 cm) or so piece will be sticking out. Cut off the excess so you're working with just the square.
At all steps in this method make sure your creases are firm and straight. If they're not clean and symmetrical, you may end up with a wonky snowflake.
Fold the paper in half, in a triangle shape. This is the same fold you made in the first step and is only mentioned in case you unfolded it to cut. Once it's folded once, fold it again, forming an even smaller triangle.
At this point, you may fold it again to create a different, much smaller, base for your snowflake. Experiment! However, for kids, folding it again renders it much more difficult to work with.
Start making cuts. This is where the snowflake gets really good. If you get creative with it, you'll end up with a pattern that's intricate, delicate, and detailed. Or you could end up with a couple of slits in a piece of paper. Cut in curves, angles, and swirls to get the most out of the paper.
You may find it useful to hold on to the center of the snowflake -- the very tip. Though you can cut it off and the snowflake will hold together! The more paper you cut off, the flimsier it will be -- not necessarily a bad thing.
Carefully unfold your snowflake. If you've made a lot of cuts, the snowflake may rip, so be careful. And if your cuts were very small, sometimes the layers of paper stick together (think election day 2000).
If you're not happy with your pattern, fold it back up and take a few more whacks at the paper. Problem solved.
Can you tell us aboutGenealogy?
strategies for tracing your ancestry
Can you tell us aboutskim coating?
skim coating
how to skim coat
Can you tell us aboutHair Care Preparations?
Hair Care Preparations
different ways to use coconut oil for your hair
Can you tell us aboutCrushes?
how to make your crush love you
Tell us everything you know here. Remember, more detail is better.
Please be as detailed as possible in your explanation. Don't worry about formatting! We'll take care of it.
For example:Don't say: Eat more fats.Do say: Add fats with some nutritional value to the foods you already eat. Try olive oil, butter, avocado, and mayonnaise.
Older children and adults doing this craft may want to sketch a design before cutting. This helps create snowflakes with more intricate designs than randomly cut shapes.
If you don't want to cut a circle out or can't cut a good one, try using a coffee filter instead, all you do have to do is fold it half and follow the steps.
You'll have lots of excess paper that can be recycled. Go green.
If you punch a hole in your snowflake, tie some yarn in the hole and cover the snowflake it makes a great ornament.
You might want to do this over a trash can/bin, since making paper snowflakes means having little pieces of paper fall all over the place.
Snowflakes made from copier paper will be more symmetrical although not completely. They'll be good for hanging but may droop. Try laminating them when finished to make them more durable. This way you can use them year after year.
Construction paper snowflakes, while harder to cut, will be stronger. This means each of the six prongs will be slightly different, definitely not completely symmetrical. So don't expect perfection.
You can use the remainder of the snowflake to make a crown for your child. Keep the leftover paper folded, cut a rounded edge on the top, unfold and place on head. You could examine other ways to make this more effective - like cutting it so it's one long strip and then gluing the strip onto more sturdy paper or foam so as to make a real crown. Both princesses and princes will enjoy these.
Adult supervision of young children is essential during the cutting stages as they may cut themselves.
Markers/crayons (optional)
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 1,394,740 times.
1,394,740&views
78 Co-authors
47% of people told us that this article helped them.
Add your photo
Becomean Author!steel structure warehouse-bokee.net
New Products
MoreHome &
steel structure
steel structure warehouse
Minimum Order Quantity:
500 Square Meter/Square Meters
Supply Ability:
50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
Payment Terms:
Quick Details
Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: baofeng
Model Number: Q235B/Q345B
standard: GB
application:: warehouse workshop supermarket stadium farm office building
Rust: Blast cleaning, up to level Sa2.5S
Plans and drawings: We can according to your needs to design
install: easy to install and we can send engineers to your contry
Paint material: rust-proof and anti-corrosive
snow load: 150
wind load: 100km/h
Earthquake series: 7grade earthquake
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:
by container
Delivery Detail:
within 20 days after receiving your deposit
Specifications
light weight and high strength
stable and durable
prefessional design and economic cost
enironmental friendly
Thank you to view our steel structure products.
Our management experience is the high quality products and first-class service.
The following is the production process introduction of our products.
I hope that it can provide some help for you .
1.excellent team of management
2.Steel structure design
in order to give you a good&design &and quoted price . appreciated if you can supply the followings
1.dession: length ,width , height ,eave height, roof pitch
2.local climate:wind speed ,sonw load ,earthquake
3.roof and wall:EPS/ROOK WOOL sandwich panel or& the thickness& of& color steel sheet
4.collecting light and ventilation:FRP-lighting board and ventilation clerestory
5.doors and windows :dimension quantity position to put them.plastic steel or aluminum alloy
6.crane beam:if you need crane beam in the steel structure, please tell us the height of crane and its capacity
7.roof gutter:stainless steel , galvanized steel& color steel plate
3.steel structure parameters
1.the columns and beams are made of H section steel. the steel&grade is Q235 or Q345
2.the envelop construction net is made of cold form C-style purlin
3.the wall and roof are made of color steel board or sandwich panels
4.doors and windows could be designed sliding type or rolling up type
4.steel structure production equpment
we have two&steel& automatic production lines.monthly production capacity of 1800 tons.
we have two C style steel CNC automatic production lines.monthly production capacity of 5000 tons
we have a sandwich panel CNC automatic production line.monthly production capacity
of 100,000 sqare maters.
steel structure production process :CNC flame cutting → automatic H scetion steel molding → ambush welding → Secondary assembly& → Flame straightening → Blast cleaning → Paint
5.steel structure production scene
Our company is located in the new industrial area, Botou, the heart of Bohai Economic Circle, Hebei Province. We are 220 kilometers away from Beijing, 150 kilometers away from Tianjin Port&, Our workshop covers an area of 21,000 square meters. there are 6departments in our factory and 10 members of senior engineers and 150 senior manufacturing technicians. yearthly production capacity is more than 1800 tons.we can product& 12000 meters sandwich panels and& color steel plates pany possesses abundant funds ,and strong supplying ability, and has been spoken high of by customers .confidently, we are your reliably cooperating partner.look forward to your&visiting.
6.steel structure installion
steel column , steel beam , crane beam, purlin, brace, roof panel and wall panel are made up of& steel structural warehouse. it is convenient to conncet by bolt.what is more,also need a installion drawing.
7.transport: you can choose& the right meaners of transportion.& in container or in bulk
8.our &project:England& casting workshop, Egypt glass product workshop ,Iran burglary-resisting door manufacturing, Algeria shed, South Africa warehouse ,Sri Lanka Flour processing workshop,Columbia steel processing workshop, Austrilia warehouse, Russia commodity warehouse,New Zealand steel processing workshop, Holland& warehouse, Papua New Guinea Coffee beans warehouse and so on .
views:19 |星火英语2007专八真题与解析(无水印版)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
星火英语2007专八真题与解析(无水印版)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku - Rabbit Yukine - Nendoroid #380 - Magical Snow ver., Snow 2014 (Good Smile Company) ‹ Figures ‹ Databases - MyFigureCollection.net (Tsuki-board.net)Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku - Rabbit Yukine - Nendor...Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku - Rabbit Yukine - Nendoroid #380 - Magical Snow ver., Snow 2014 (Good...DetailsID#153162CategoryClassificationねんどろいど (#380)
OriginVOCALOID
Characters初音 ミク
, ラビット?ユキネ
Company&(Manufacturer)グッドスマイル?カンパニー
Artists&(Sculptor)ねんどろん
, &(Sculptor)西部秀寿
Version, Materials樹脂
DimensionsH=100 mm (3.9 in)Release date ()Price&4286 ()VariousWarning: a counterfeit version of this item exists. Buy&Partner shops approved by MFC - ReleasesExclusiveGOODSMILE ONLINE ...&4,286
&&&Limited + ExclusiveWonder Festival 2...&4,286
&&&Limited + ExclusiveSapporo Snow Fest...&4,286
&&&GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP
Order Dates : 9th February JST - 20th February JST.
Shop link: Pictures&&Crypton Future Media / Good Smile Company / Nendoron / Seibu Hidetoshi&&Interesting CommentsWarning ****
Someone who ordered from Nippon Yassan has received a bootleg of this figure.
you can see the pictures posted here:
Please be aware that NY may be selling bootlegs of this figure and be prepared to fight it if you receive this.Selling a still sealed one for 55+paypal fees + shipping. Bought at Acen from GSCAuctioning mine~ () starting at $50 + shipping. I expect her to go for $50-$70. (9 days ago) These are exclusive WonFes figures, even if many people asked for a re-release I don't think they would listen, because they are limited edition nendoroids.
This miku is my 2nd favorite snow miku after the 2015 one.
Oh, I see! Makes sense.
All of her nendos are so cute, I have a difficult time choosing a favourite! ^^ I don't have any
yet but I plan to purchase some in the future. (10 days ago) Does anyone know if you can request from GoodSmile that particular nendoroids be made? I mean, obviously if only one person were requesting a character, it wouldn't be enough to show them that we want to see it be made, but if they received lots of requests they may listen. Of course, I'm just hoping here. Do they make nendoroids based off of popularity ratings for the show/character, or do they pay some attention to customer demand?
If there is some way to send requests to them, would someone mind sharing? Thanks! :)
These are exclusive WonFes figures, even if many people asked for a re-release I don't think they would listen, because they are limited edition nendoroids.
This miku is my 2nd favorite snow miku after the 2015 one.Does anyone know if you can request from GoodSmile that particular nendoroids be made? I mean, obviously if only one person were requesting a character, it wouldn't be enough to show them that we want to see it be made, but if they received lots of requests they may listen. Of course, I'm just hoping here. Do they make nendoroids based off of popularity ratings for the show/character, or do they pay some attention to customer demand?
If there is some way to send requests to them, would someone mind sharing? Thanks! :)Currently selling her for $60 with free shipping in the USA.
Selling Snow Miku 2014 80& GSC prescinted box. NEW, i never open the package of GSC!!
PM if you stay interested.
Im living in spain. I can send it, but not shipping included.Selling Snow Miku 60& only IN EUROPE purchased last year at JAPAN EXPO. She is like new but the box slightly damaged.
PM me about shipping cost ^^
Anyone interested in trading this figure for a MISB Halloween Miku? (1 month ago) 7,000 yen mandarake
Thank you! I actually received her as gift, got lucky! :)CommunityAdded by
()Last edited by ()Average ratingOwned by ()Ordered byWished bySold byHunted byFavorited byHit(s)151532Top 1007/100 ()Articles (12) -
- Related Clubs (5)Lists (251)&
TB v3.0 福

我要回帖

更多关于 外盘内盘是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐