promotion campaigpromotion是什么意思思

Join the Quality promotion Campaign.中文意思是什么?_百度知道
Join the Quality promotion Campaign.中文意思是什么?
我有更好的答案
有2个意思: 参加素质提升活动,或者参加质量推广活动看你需要哪个了。
加入质量促销活动
加入质量促销活动
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
join的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:promotion是什么意思_promotion在线翻译_promotion什么意思_promotion的意思_promotion的翻译_911查询
promotion是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
promotion是什么意思 promotion在线翻译 promotion什么意思 promotion的意思 promotion的翻译 promotion的解释 promotion的发音 promotion的同义词
promotion[prəu'məuʃən]promotion 基本解释n. 晋级, 增进, 促进, 提升, 推广promotion 例句n.1. This electric razor is our latest promotion .& & 这种电剃刀是我们的最新产品。2. Our teacher has got a promotion.& & 我们的老师被提升了。3. They're planning a big promotion for their new washing powder.& & 他们正筹划举办一次新款式洗衣粉的大促销行动。promotion 同义词n.
promotion 反义词n. promotion 网络解释1. 晋升& &
需要指出,在彼得的书中,&晋升&(promotion)和&提拔&(pull)含义不一样. 晋升是按照组织的需要逐级向上走,而提拔是人为加快晋升步伐. 所以,提拔要靠&贵人&(patron)相助,在关键时刻推一把. 提拔的实质是揠苗助长,所起到的作用,2. 促销& & 在过去的几十年的时间里,国外销售领域里十分推崇美国著名的营销专家麦肯锡教授在1960年提出的&营销理论&,即所谓的&4P理论&.麦肯锡认为,现代产品营销只要紧紧抓好&产品&(Product)、&价格&(price)、&渠道&(place)、&促销&(promotion)四个环节就能够在市3. 提升& & &领导能力&(Leadership Skill)是安盛咨询考核员工的一个重要方面,也是&提升&(Promotion)的重要考核标准. 所以,学会如何与人配合,是第一步,渐渐地成长到如何领导一个小组,进而领导一个项目,是一个循序渐进的过程. 而其最基本的要点就是团队精神. 4. 升级& & 好的伙伴团队 人事管理,从雇用好的人才(hiring)开始,包括福利(welfare)、培养训练(training)升级(Promotion)与生涯规划(career planning)、留任(retention)等,相关著作讨论得很多;笔者仅就与广告业有关的人事问题提出一些观点. promotion 网络例句1. A:I think I'll get a promotion . & &我想我会升职的。2. This also is a kind of method of promotion. & &这个也是推广的一种手段。3. When I get a promotion.&& & &当我18岁的时候!&&4. I don't think it's a good idea for promotion your company product. & &我不认为这是一个好主意去推广你们的产品。5. I am telling you, this is the last day of the promotion. & &我告诉你,今天是这次减价的最后一天。6. In the process of promotion campaign ... & &在宣传与推广的活动中。。。7. I can't think of a better way to celebrate my promotion. & &我想不出比这更好的方式来庆祝我的升迁了。promotion 情景会话1. A Successful Story-(成功故事)&&A: You look tired. *&&&&&&你看上去很累。&&B: Yeah, I’ve been working so much overtime lately.&&&&&&是啊,我近来一直加班工作。&&A: Really? How come?&&&&&&真的吗?怎么回事?&&B: My boss gave me a big project. I had to have it finished it by this morning. It was so difficult!&&&&&&我的老板给了我一个大的项目,我必须在今天早上完成。真是够难的。&&A: You shouldn’t work so hard.&&&&&&你不要拼命工作。&&B: I know. But hard work pays off, you know.&&&&&&我知道,但是你知道,辛苦工作总有回报的。&&A: What do you mean?&&&&&&怎么讲?&&B: Maybe now I’ll get that promotion I was hoping for.&&&&&&可能目前我快得到提升了,这是我一直期待的。2. 工作&&A: What do you do?&&&&&&你是做什么的?&&B: I work in sales for money, but my real passion is writing.&&&&&&我靠做销售谋生,但我真正的爱好是写作。&&A: What do you write?&&&&&&你都写些什么。&&B: I am writing a book based on my childhood. It’s about a friendship between a boy and his grandfather..&&&&&&我正在根据我的童年生活写一本书,是关于一个男孩和他祖父之间的友谊的。&&A: That sounds interesting. How about your sales job? Do you enjoy it?&&&&&&听起来有点意思。你的销售工作怎么样?你喜欢吗?&&B: Not really, but it pays the bills. What about you? Where do you work?&&&&&&不喜欢,但我得靠它吃饭。你呢?你在哪里工作。&&A: I work for a large advertising agency.&&&&&&我在一家大型广告代理公司工作。&&B: What do you do exactly?&&&&&&具体做什么工作呢。&&A: I work in the finance department.&&&&&&我在金融部工作。&&B: Have you been there long?&&&&&&你在那里工作了很长时间吗?&&A: This is just my first year. I’m hoping to get a promotion next year.&&&&&&这只是我第一年在那里工作。我希望明年能够升职。&&B: Good luck with that.&&&&&&祝你好运。&&A: Thanks! Keep me posted about your book!&&&&&&谢谢! 随时告诉我你书的进展。3. Promotional Activities-(促销活动)&&A: As you know, the FastTrek 2000 is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.&&&&&&正如你所知,FastTrek 2000 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。&&B: Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.&&&&&&太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。&&A: Let's go over our promotion plans again.&&&&&&我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。&&B: OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.&&&&&&我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。&&A: Good. What about print and radio?&&&&&&很好,那印刷品和广播呢?&&B: We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.&&&&&&我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。&&A: Any larger ads?&&&&&&有再大一点的广告吗?&&B: Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.&&&&&&有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。&&A: Sounds perfect.&&&&&&听起来很周全。&&B: But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.&&&&&&不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。从 promotion 开始单词接龙选择难度小学英语初中英语高中英语大学英语出国英语考试英语promotion是什么意思,promotion在线翻译,promotion什么意思,promotion的意思,promotion的翻译,promotion的解释,promotion的发音,promotion的同义词,promotion的反义词,promotion的例句,promotion的相关词组,promotion意思是什么,promotion怎么翻译,单词promotion是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2015  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 Popular Searches:
&&promotion campaign
Sourcing Quality Products on GongChang Multilingual Platform :
related categories
recommended products
10 results found for "promotion campaign"
Go to Page
Your Recent HistroyNucor: Industry promotion campaign
Industry promotion campaign
Testimonials
Public Relations
Nucor Corporation, the largest producer of steel in the U.S. and largest recycler in the world, engaged BKFK to develop a program designed to increase student interest in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) careers in general and in the steel industry in particular.
Middle and high school students and their guidance counselors and principals near Nucor facilities in 8 states.
Customized in-school activities with teacher&s guide, student activities,
branded website with comp kid-friendly resources about Nucor, steel production, competition for teams of 2 to 4 students in 8 celebration event held at Nucor Corporate Headquarters in Charlotte, N.C., at which the final 8 teams presented their inventions to the CEO and other Nucor executives.
The Nucor Strength of Steel Challenge asked middle and high school students to work in teams of 2 to 4 to come up with an innovative weight-bearing structure comprised partly of recycled steel for use in the student&s house, school, or vehicle.
Grand Prize Winners Steven and Jared, pictured here with their parents and teacher, invented the Nut and Bolt Chair, a convenient solution to a disorganized work space.
Let me just say that we are ecstatic! Your staff is stellar!&
& Wayne Robinson,
Talent & Recruiting Manager, Nucor Corporation
BKFK provided Nucor with a stellar STEM initiative enabling the fulfillment of our CEO&s request to reach high school students and inspire engineering careers within the steel industry.&
& Dan Krug,
General Manager of HR, Nucor Corporation
Nucor Steel Challenge Engages Future Engineers
Announcing the Nucor "Strength of Steel Challenge"
Students Invited to Take "Strength of Steel Challenge"
Semi-finalists in Nucor "Strength of Steel Challenge"

我要回帖

更多关于 外盘内盘是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐