connectiondownload是什么意思思

connection
音节划分:con?nec?tion
中频词,你记住了吗?
[k?'nek?n]
[k?'n?k??n]
联系,关系;
大家都在背:
1. 13 men have been questioned in connection with the murder.
有13名男子因谋杀案受到盘问。
来自柯林斯例句
2. The minister denied there was a direct connection between the two issues.
部长否认两者之间有直接的联系。
来自柯林斯例句
3. The book explores the connection between American ethnic and regional literatures.
这本书探讨了美国族裔文学与地区文学之间的关系。
来自柯林斯例句
4. Police arrested five young men in connection with one of the attacks.
警方逮捕了与其中一次袭击有关的5名青年男子。
来自柯林斯例句
5. My flight was late and I missed the connection.
航班晚点,我没赶上转机。
来自柯林斯例句
[connexion]联系,连接;亲戚,社会关系 (connect[v.连接;与…联系,接通[电话] v.连接]+ion→n.[connexion]联系,连接;亲戚,社会关系)
连接;与…联系,接通[电话]
(con共同+nect连接,邻近→v.连接;与…联系,接通[电话] v.连接)
拆开,分离,断开 (dis分开+connect连接→v.拆开,分离,断开)
in connection with
detectives are questioning two men in connection with alleged criminal damage.
侦探们正在质问两名与被指控构成犯罪的破坏行为有关的男子。
in this or that connection
1. 在这(或那)方面;关于这(或那)一点
the local Marine Surveyor should be able to assist in this connection.
本地的海务监督应该能在这方面帮上忙。
1. “亲戚,社会关系,血缘关系”释义下的同义词
2. “连线,联络”释义下的同义词
3. “连结,联系”释义下的同义词
4. “关系,参照系”释义下的同义词
5. “媒介,手段,工具”释义下的同义词
6. “性交”释义下的同义词
7. “毒品贩子”释义下的同义词
8. “联想”释义下的同义词
9. “联盟,团体”释义下的同义词
10. “联系,关系,连贯”释义下的同义词
11. “连接点”释义下的同义词
in BRIT, also use 英国英语亦用 connexion
关系;联系 A connection is a relationship between two things, people, or groups.&
【搭配模式】:usu N prep
There was no evidence of a connection between BSE and the brain diseases recently confirmed in cats...
没有证据表明疯牛病与最近确诊的猫类脑病有关联。
The police say he had no connection with the security forces...
警方说他与安全部队没有关系。
He has denied any connection to the bombing.
他否认与爆炸事件有任何关联。
(电线或管道的)连接部分,接头 A connection is a joint where two wires or pipes are joined together.&
Check all radiators for small leaks, especially round pipework connections.
检查所有的暖气片,看有没有小裂缝,尤其是管道连接处附近。
(公路、铁路或空中的)交通连接,交通线 If a place has good road, rail, or air connections, many places can be directly reached from there by car, train, or plane.&
【搭配模式】:usu n N
Fukuoka has excellent air and rail connections to the rest of the country.
福冈与国内其他城市之间有非常便捷的空运和铁路运输系统。
联运;转车;转机 If you get a connection at a station or airport, you catch a train, bus, or plane, after getting off another train, bus, or plane, in order to continue your journey.&
【搭配模式】:usu sing
My flight was late and I missed the connection.
航班晚点,我没赶上转机。
关系;人脉 Your connections are the people who you know or are related to, especially when they are in a position to help you.&
She used her connections to full advantage.
她充分利用了自己的人脉。
PREP-PHRASE
关于;与…有关 If you write or talk to someone in connection with something, you write or talk to them about that thing.&
【语域标签】:FORMAL 正式
I am writing in connection with Michael Shower's letter...
关于迈克尔·肖尔的来信,现复信如下。
13 men have been questioned in connection with the murder.
有13名男子因谋杀案受到盘问。
关于这/那一点;在这/那方面 You say in this connection or in that connection to indicate that what you are talking about is related to what you have just mentioned.&
【搭配模式】:PHR with cl
【语域标签】:FORMAL 正式
It is the 100th anniversary of his death. We here are having very great celebrations in this connection.
今天是他逝世100周年纪念日,我们为此在这里举行盛大的纪念活动。
1. 连接, 联结
How long will the connection of the telephone take?
接通电话需要多长时间呢?
2. 联系; 关系
The company has connections with a number of American firms.
这家公司与许多美国公司有往来。
3. 连接点; (尤指电力系统的)接头
There is a faulty connection in the fusebox.
保险丝盒里接错了线。
4. 熟人, 业务上的客户
I heard about it through one of my business connections.
我通过一个生意上的客户知道了这件事。
5. 旅行交通工具
6. 亲戚;旁系亲属
7. 转车;转机;联运
1. a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it);
"there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare"
2. the stat
"the connection between church and state is inescapable"
3. an instrumen
"he soldered the connection"
"he didn't have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers"
4. (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship);
"he has powerful connections"
5. the process of bringing ideas or events together in m
"conditioning is a form of learning by association"
6. a connecting shape
7. a supplier (especially of narcotics)
8. shifting from one form of trans
"the plane was late and he missed his connection in Atlanta"
9. the act of bringing two things into contact (especially for communication);
"the joining of hands around the table"
"there was a connection via the internet"
1.公铁交接处
1.连接,接合,联系
2.连接体,连接物
2.在通信系统中,为传送信号在功能单元之间建立的关联。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
connection
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:connection是什么意思_connection在线翻译_connection什么意思_connection的意思_connection的翻译_911查询
connection是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
connection是什么意思 connection在线翻译 connection什么意思 connection的意思 connection的翻译 connection的解释 connection的发音 connection的同义词
connection[kə'nekʃən]connection 基本解释n. 连接, 关系, 联系connection 例句n.1. The company has connections with a number of Japanese firms.& & 这家公司与几家日本商号有业务往来。2. There is no connection between them.& & 他们之间没有什么关系。3. Do you believe that there's a connection between smoking and heart disease?& & 你相信吸烟与心脏病有关系吗?4. She is a connection of mine.& & 她是我的一个亲戚。5. The television isn't working, is there a loose connection?& & 电视机坏了,有没有哪一点接线不紧?connection 同义词n.
connection 相关词组1.
与...有关, 连同connection 网络解释1. 连接& & &插入&(Insert) & &连接&(Connection) & &界面&(Interface)现在,所有界面均通过一个公共用户界面来创建. 使用&界面&(Interface)对话框,您可在结构分析中的选定元件之间指定&粘合&、&自由&或&接触&界面,以及在热力学组件中指定&粘合&quot2. 連線& & 波司登男装致力于&品位生活&男装的打造,与欧洲设计团队强强联手,通过华语乐坛音乐才子王力宏完美演绎,诠释出&品位生活&的品牌定位. 波司登男装2010秋冬系列,用行动(Action),连线(Connection),旅行(Travel)三位一体展现出都市男士品位和实现自我的追求之旅. 3. 关联& & 再比如,马丁提出用&3C&,即&关爱&(care)、&关切&(concern)、&关联&(connection)代替过去的&3R&(读、写、算). 诺丁斯提出&教育最好围绕关心来组织:关心自己,关心身边的最亲近的人,关心与自己有各种关系的人,关心与自己没有关系的人,4. 联接& & 当您的计算机和一台远程计算机建立联接(Connection)时,各种对话随之产生. 其中最常见的一种是TCP/IP的三次握手方式,对方可在三次握手过程中得知您主机的IP地址. connection 网络例句1. Whether there is a connection, I don't know. & &是否有联系,我不知道。2. I think I've missed my connection, too. & &我想我也错过了我的汽车了。3. What is the purpose of our connection? & &我们的联系的意义是?4. In this connection, we will continue to maintain attention. & &在这方面,我们将继续保持关注。5. She's just a business connection. & &她只是我的一个客户。6. I think that's a connection we can't ignore. & &我觉得这是我们不能忽视的关联7. I have no immediate connection with him. & &我和他没有直接关系。从 connection 开始单词接龙选择难度小学英语初中英语高中英语大学英语出国英语考试英语connection是什么意思,connection在线翻译,connection什么意思,connection的意思,connection的翻译,connection的解释,connection的发音,connection的同义词,connection的反义词,connection的例句,connection的相关词组,connection意思是什么,connection怎么翻译,单词connection是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2015  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 当前位置: &
crimp connection是什么意思
中文翻译百科解释压接连接:&&&&n. 兵贩子,人贩子。 vt. 诱骗…(当兵等)。 :&&&&n. 〔美国〕=connexion.
例句与用法1.Elements of electrical and optical connection - test methods - tensile strength crimped connection电气和光学连接元件.试验方法.抗拉强度2.Solderless connections for telecommunication cords crimp connections ; requirements , test methods通信软线压接的非钎焊连接.第1部分:要求试验方法3.Solderless connections - solderless crimped connections - general requirements , test methods and practical guidance无焊连接.无焊压接连接.一般要求试验方法和实用指南4.Sol part 2 : solderless crimped connections ; general requirements , test methods and practical guidance无焊连接.第2部分:无焊压接.一般要求试验方法和使用指南5.Solderless connections part 2 : solderless crimped connections - general requirements , test methods and practical guidance无焊连接第2部分:无焊压接连接一般要求试验方法和使用导则6.Solderless connections - part 2 : solderless crimped connections - general requirements , test methods and practical guidance无钎焊连接.第2部分:无钎焊压接连接.总体要求试验方法和实用指南7.Solderless connections . part 2 : solderless crimped connections . general requirements , test methods and pratical guidance无焊连接件.第2部分:无焊压接连接件.一般要求试验方法和操作规程指南8.Solderless connections - part 2 : solderless crimped connections - general requirements , test methods and practical guidance无焊连接件.第2部分:无焊压接连接件.一般要求试验方法和操作规程指南9.Aerospace series - elements of electrical and optical connection - test methods - part 417 : tensile strength crimped connection航空航天系列.电气及光学连接元件.试验方法.第417部分:抗拉伸强度10.Solderless connections - part 2 : solderless crimped connections - general requirements , test methods and amendment 1无焊连接.第2部分:无焊压接.一般要求试验方法和使用指南.修改件1 &&更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇network connection
['netw?:k k?'nek??n]
['n?t?w?k k?'n?k??n]
大家都在背:
1. And realize network connection on UDP agreement of network between two computers.
实现了基于UDP协议的两台计算机之间的网络连接.
来自互联网
2. Please check your network connection or try another page.
请检查您的网络连接,或者尝试另一页.
来自互联网
3. The network connection was aborted by the local system.
网络连接被终止的本地系统.
来自互联网
4. The network connection was made successfully using default credentials.
使用默认凭据成功连接网络.
来自互联网
5. Hardware trouble elimination, network connection, and accessory assembling, etc.
硬件方面的故障排除, 网络连接, 散件组装等.
来自互联网
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
network connection
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:in-connection
['?nk?n'ek?n]
['?nk?n'ek?n]
[计] 输入连接,内连接
大家都在背:
1. No matter where you go in life or how old you get, there's always something new to learn about. After all, life is full of surprises.
不管你生活在哪里,你有多少岁,总有新东西要学习,毕竟,生活总是充满惊喜。
来自金山词霸 每日一句
2. For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?
我们活着是为了什么?不就是给邻居当笑柄,再反过来笑他们。
来自《傲慢与偏见》
3. If you're lonely when you're alone, you're in bad company.--Jean Paul Sartre
如果你独处时感到寂寞,说明没有把自己陪好。
来自金山词霸 每日一句
4. The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.
当你从内心深处找到一种可以忍受一切痛苦的坚强力量时,你的成长历程就会出现飞跃。
来自金山词霸 每日一句
5. They have maintained their optimism in the face of desolating subjugation.
面对遭征服的悲惨命运,他们保持了乐观的态度。
来自柯林斯例句
查过的词自动加入生词本
in-connection
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:

我要回帖

更多关于 一带一路是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐