我度过了一个愉快的暑假
我过了快乐的暑假,如果是did的话
我暑假很开心
我过了一个开心的暑假^_^
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已解决问题
How many days do you take off for the summer holiday?
请问老师:这句话的翻译是什么啊?我理解的有两种&& 1.你准备暑假出去玩多少天?(也就是暑假花多少天出去玩)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.你暑假放多少天假?take off不是有离开的意思么,take off for 就是离开去某地之类的。但是我觉得都不对,具体这句话什么意思啊?请老师帮我分析一下吧,句子结构短语什么的。
提问时间: 20:28:46提问者:
句中的take off具体是什么意思呢?
你好。是你的第二种理解。这里for the summer holiday是一个成分,如果是take off for的话,之后通常会接一个具体的地点。 欢迎登陆新东方在线欢迎到新东方在线论坛感谢您对新东方在线的支持和信任如您的问题未能得到妥善解决或有其他问题请访问:或联系售后客服:400 676 2300
回答时间: 20:15:00
[知识堂达人]
你好。take off是离开的意思,在这里意译成&放假&的这个&放&。 欢迎登陆新东方在线欢迎到新东方在线论坛感谢您对新东方在线的支持和信任如您的问题未能得到妥善解决或有其他问题请访问:或联系售后客服:400 676 2300
回答时间: 20:56:28
[知识堂达人]
考研直通车
英语四六级
商务英语/BEC
口语风暴课程
青春期问题
娱乐八卦吐槽
旗下成员公司 全国客服专线:400-676-2300 上海客服专线:021- 购卡咨询(上海):021-Copyright (C)
Inc. All rights reserved. 新东方在线 版权所有
京公安备110-1081940&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
The summer holidays are coming同步试题
Unit 8 The Seasons and the Weather      Topic 2 The summer holidays are coming .I. 词汇:  (A)根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。1. --Where did you t_________ last summer holiday?  --We went to Beijing, Shanghai and other places of interest.2. It's raining outside, you should put on your r_________.3. When we were in the Great Wall, we took many photos with my c_________.4. When you visit the factory, don't t_________ the machine with your fingers. It's dangerous.5. I visited a lot of great places of interest d_________ my summer holidays.6. You should turn o_________ the lights when you leave your room.7. I get a lot of g_________ from my friends on my birthday party.8. --We plan to travel to Beijing.  --Have a good t_________.9. --I want to use your pen. Could you p_________ in to me?  --Here you are.10. The pair of trousers is too e_________. Do you have another cheaper one?  (B)用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。1. He _________ (go) to Shanghai on his winter holidays next month.2. Different _________ (country) have different _________ (custom).3. --Why _________ (be )Jim late?  --Because he woke up too late.4. The weather was fine yesterday. We should _________ (visit) Dali and Lijiang.5. It _________ (sound) really interesting and exciting.6. In Brazil , people never _________ (go) out with their hair wet.7. What's the best time _________ (go) there?II. 根据汉语提示完成下列句子(每空一词)1. 我们计划在今年暑假周游全世界。  We plan to _________ _________ _________ _________ on this summer holidays.2. 我打算去一些名胜旅游。  I'm going to _________ some _________ of _________.3. 我希望与我的老朋友团聚。  I hope to _________ _________ _________ my old friends.4. Michael想要去哪儿度假?  Where does Michael want to _________ _________ _________?5. 他们前天去了泰山。  They went to Mountain Tai _________ _________ _________ _________.III. 单项选择(
)1. Xiao Li _________ he _________ with us tomorrow.  A. to go
B. to go  C. can go
D. can go(
)2. --We are going to Cuba for our holiday.  --It _________ really cool.  A. listens
D. sound(
)3. --_________ did you make your trip?  --By train.  A. Why
D. How about(
)4. --_________ did you stay in Beijing?  --Only five days.  A. How often
B. How far
C. How long
D. How soon(
)5. The story is _________. Students are _________ in it.  A. interesting
B. interest  C. interested
D. interesting(
)6. We all hope _________ have a wonderful time.  A. you to
C. you to be
D. you are(
)7. There _________ many different kinds _________ fish in the river last year.  A. from
)8. They each _________ a new car in the company(公司)now.  A. has
)9. His English teacher came to the classroom _________ some books under his arm.  A. of
)10. --I hope they have great time.  --_________.  A. Yes, I do
B. I don't think so  C. I hope so
D. Sorry to hear thatIV. 补全对话从方框中选择适当的句子补全对话,其中两项多余。Kangkang:Next month, I plan to go to Fujian on my winter holidays. Weilun, you come from Fujian. Can you tell me something about Fujian?Zhou Weilun:_____1_____Kangkang:_____2_____Zhou Weilun:I think you can go in winter.Kangkang:_____3_____Zhou Weilun:Because Fujian is in south China(华南), it is warm in winter.Kangkang:_____4_____Zhou Weilun:You can go there by train or plane.Kangkang:What places should I visit in Fujian?Zhou Weilun:_____5_____Kangkang:It sounds really cool.V. 改错,下列每句话均有一处错误,找出并改正。1. They want different book. _____________________2. Each of us has a good plan for the holidays. __________________3. I think you can stay there for some time. __________________4. The book is interested. __________________5. How many money do you earn per month? __________________6. They go to Beijing the day before yesterday. __________________7. How did you made your trip? __________________8. It was very different from his. __________________VI. 完形填空Summer holidays began, Charlie ______1
a car from one of his friends. He hoped to have a travel in the ______2______. It was old and there was something wrong with it and it brought him much trouble. The car ______3______ on a mountain road that afternoon. The young man had to go to the nearest(最近的)town for help. It was hot and he was tired and hungry. He had to find a place for the night. Half an hour later, the ______4______ went down in the west(西方). And black ______5______ were gathering(聚集)over the sky. Charlie began to run. But it was too late, the rain came down before he ______6______ a shelter (避雨处).In the center of the forest(森林)he found a small hotel(旅馆)with the light. He went to the door, opened it ______7______ and put his head in. He drew(缩回)his head back quickly, as if(好像)something had hit him in the ______8______, and he came back into the rain.He stood in the rain for some time, and then made up his mind(鼓足勇气)to go in. A woman was ______9______ on the chair. Charlie asked if he could have something to eat."Supper was finisheel an hour ago,"the woman said, "we had supper from six till eight. Come after eight, you get a clear ______10______."1. A. borrowed
D. bought2. A. world
B. country
D. capital(首都)3. A. rested
C. stopped
D. waited4. A. stars
D. wind5. A. clouds
D. kites6. A. built
D. listened7. A. hurrily
B. clearly
D. lovely8. A. face
D. arm9. A. standing
C. sleeping
D. sitting10. A. chair
D. bedVII. 阅读理解AThe summer holiday is over. It's true that time always flies fast. During the holiday, the weather was hot and I could not do much work, but I lived happily.As the afternoon was hot, I did my work in the morning. I used to get up at 6:30 and took a walk in the garden for half an hour. After breakfast, I began reading English and Chinese and did some exercise in maths. Those took me three hours or more. I worked quite hard and made great progress(取得很大进步).I spent the afternoon outside. I went to swim and it was funny. I would not go home until it was about five or six o'clock. Sometimes a friend would come to see me and we would spend some hours listening to music.In this way I spent my holiday happily. And I not only studied but also became a good swimmer. Now I am in good health(健康) and high spirit(精神).根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。1. What does the text(文章)tell us?A. How the writer spent this summer holidays.B. What the weather was like in that summer.C. When the writer got up in the morning.D. Where the writer took a walk.2. How long did it take the writer to do his homework?A. Half an hour.
B. There hours or more.C. Only one hour
D. Two hours and a half.3. The writer spent most of the afternoon ________________.A. listening to music
B. visiting his friendsC. walking in the garden
D. swimming4. The writer had very good summer holidays because he _____________________.A. worked very hard and made progressB. learned to swim and did his work wellC. got up early and went home lateD. liked swimming better than studying5. Which of the following is NOT true?A. The writer made progress in his lessons.B. The writer took a walk for half an hour before breakfast.C. The writer began studying as soon as(一......就......)he got up.D. The writer spent more time swimming than listening to music.BFrom: Your lovely daughterTo: My dear dadBeijingAug. 21stDear dad,I'm writing to you from Beijing. You don't know how happy I am to be here.Mother and I arrived here on the night of the 10th. Aunt Li met us at the station. The next morning, we got up early. It was Sunday and uncle took us out for a ride on the bus. Everything was so beautiful. I was so excited(激动), so was mother.That afternoon Aunt Li took us to Beihai park. First we climbed the hill, and then we went boating on the lake, while we were there, we also met some oversea Chinese(华侨)like us. They come back to visit China every year. They are proud(骄傲)of China because it is becoming stronger(更强大)and more beautiful every day.I don't see the Summer Palace yet, but uncle promised(答应)to take me there and to the zoo this coming Sunday. Yesterday uncle took me to see his factory.How a week flies! I saw and heard a lot of interesting things. I will write them down in my diary. I'll tell you more next time.It's time for bed, so I'll stop here. Hope to hear from you soon.Love,Your daughter, Hua.根据信件内容,回答下列问题。1. When and where did Hua write the letter?______________________________________________2. How many days have Hua and her mother stayed there before she wrote the letter?______________________________________________3. When did Hua go and see her uncle's factory?______________________________________________4. Which day will uncle take her to the zoo and the Summer Palace?______________________________________________5. Why are the oversea Chinese proud of China?______________________________________________VIII. 书面表达写一封信给你在澳大利亚学习的笔友Sam,告诉他你最近一次旅行的情况。你去了中国的云南旅游,参观了云南的石林、大理、丽江,你玩得很高兴,希望他能到中国来,盼望他能回信。词数不少于60个。_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【试题答案】I.(A)1. travel
2. raincoat
4. touch 5. during
8. trip/ time 9. pass
10. expensive(B)1. is going或will go
2. customs
4. visit 5. sounds
7. to goII.1. travel around the world
2. interest3. get together with
4. go on holidays5. the day before yesterdayIII.1. D
hope, wish, want等表示希望打算的词一般没有将来时态,故排除A、C选项,he为主格人称代词,故hope后是一宾语从句,"to go"不定式短语为非谓语动词,故不能作谓语,因此选D。2. C cool为形容词作表语,故选系动词sound,主语为单数第三人称,因此用sounds。3. B
4. C5. C 这里考查的是interesting和interested作形容词的区别,前者表示事物本身有趣,而后者表示"对......感兴趣"。6. B hope后不能跟不定式做宾语,但其后可以跟从句,故选B。7. D8. B
each在这里做同位语,真正的主语是They,因此谓语动词用复数形式。若each作主语或作形容词修饰名词作主语,谓语动词才用单数形式。9. C 这里考查的是with作伴随动作,意为"带着,拿着"。而take为动词,本句已有谓语动词came,故不能再用动词take。10. CIV. 1. C
5. BV. 1. (×)book--books
2. (√)3. (√)
4. (×)interested--interesting5. (×)How many money--How much money6. (×)go--went7. (×)made--make8. (√)VI. 1. A
从朋友那里借车,既不是修车也不是买车。2. B
从下文"a mountain road"和"go to the nearest town for help"判断Charlie是去乡村旅游。3. C
从"把头伸出去"这一动作判断,他是慢慢地打开门口的。8. A
因为他只伸进了头,所以像是有什么东西打在脸上。9. D
10. CVII. A. 1. A
综合判断题。由第三段第一、二句可知作者下午去旅游。注意后一句中有sometimes(有时),因此不能选B项。4. B
5. CB. 1. She wrote the letter at night in Beijing.2. They stayed there for ten days.3. She went on August 20th.4. He took her there on August 25th.5. Because it is becoming stronger and more beautiful every day.VIII. 范文:Dear Sam,Greeting from China.We just came back from Yunnan, China. We had a wonderful time there. We visited Stone Forest, Dali, Lijiang. They are all places of interest. Would you like to come to China? The Chinese people are very friendly and the Chinese food are very delicious. I think you can have a great time in China. How I miss you! Please write soon.The summer holiday is coming soon.I have made a plan about it. First, I will keep doing First, I will keep doing exercises.Make yourself healthier over.and I will help my parents do housework.I will relax myself during the summer holiday.Finally,I will go travelling with my parents.I will enjoy myse的翻译:暑假即将召开。我有了一个计划,这件事。首先,我会继续做的第一次,会继续做练习。使自己更健康的 over.and,我会帮助父母做家务。在暑假期间,我会放松自己。最后,我将和父母一起去旅行。我会享受 myself.is 好田。 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
The summer holiday is coming soon.I have made a plan about it. First, I will keep doing First, I will keep doing exercises.Make yourself healthier over.and I will help my parents do housework.I will relax myself during the summer holiday.Finally,I will go travelling with my parents.I will enjoy myse
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
暑假来临soon.i已作出计划。首先,我将继续这样做首先,我会继续做exercises.make自己的健康,我会帮助我的父母做housework.i会放松自己在暑假期间holiday.finally over.and,我会去我parents.i会享受旅游myself.is好田。
暑假即将召开。我有了一个计划,这件事。首先,我会继续做的第一次,会继续做练习。使自己更健康的 over.and,我会帮助父母做家务。在暑假期间,我会放松自己。最后,我将和父母一起去旅行。我会享受 myself.is 好田。
暑假很快来临。我做了一个计划对此。 首先,我将继续首先做,我将继续做锻炼。做自己我将帮助我的父母做家事的更加健康的over.and。在暑假期间,我将放松自己。终于,我将去旅行与我的父母。我将享用myself.is好tian。
在夏季公众假期是很快来。我作了一个计划。 第一,我将首先,我会继续做运动使自己更健康________,我会帮助我的父母做家事。我会在暑假期间放松自己。最后,我会去旅行,我的父母我将享有自己是善田。
暑假即将召开。我有了一个计划,这件事。首先,我会继续做的第一次,会继续做练习。使自己更健康的 over.and,我会帮助父母做家务。在暑假期间,我会放松自己。最后,我将和父母一起去旅行。我会享受 myself.is 好田。My summer holiday is coming soon. My family are going to Bei...
参考译文1:我的暑假即将到来。我的家人,中国首都北京。有许多地方的利益。例如,长城是世界上最有名的地方之一。我们要访问其他著名景点,如故宫博物院,颐和园等。现在我对我的英语和学习英语难当。我希望能够走遍世界。我觉得我的梦想就会成真,在未来的某一天。参考译文2:我的暑假即将召开。我的家人要去北京,中国的首都。有很多地方的利益。例如,长城是世界最著名的地方之一。而我们要去参观其它著名的地方,如故宫、 颐和园等。现在我准备对我的英语水平,越来越努力学习英语。我希望可以在世界各地旅游。我认为我的梦想会成真,将来某一天。参考译文3:我国夏季假日是很快来。 我的家庭是前往北京,中国的首都。 有很多地方的利益。 例如,《长城是其中最著名的一个地方的世界。 现在我们要访问其他著名地区,如故宫、夏季宫等。 现在我要对我的英语和学习英语更加困难。 我希望我能够在全世界旅行。 我认为我的梦想就会成真在未来的某一天。参考译文4:我的暑假很快来临。 我家去到北京,中国的首都。 有许多地方利益。 例如,长城是其中一个最著名的地方在世界上。 并且我们参观其他著名地方,象宫殿博物馆,颐和园等等。 现在我去在我的英国并且学习英国更加坚硬和艰苦。 我希望我可以旅行全世界。 我认为我的梦想在将来将来真实某一天。语义参照:i want at last
我想最后INSTITUTIONNEL
体制iso lzod impact
ISO悬臂梁冲击Nowadays,more and more family have cars.It brings the conven...
如今,越来越多的家庭有cars.it带来的便利,为people.but汽车越来越多的家庭都有,它带来了一些问题,如空气污染,嘈杂的交通和交通事故频happend等。和以前不同了
and took on a differentIn the play the Denon what
在玩天龙什么maccompagnera
maccompagnerai would have to make frends with them and perhaps also compe...
或许希望能带你一起来这里玩。
Hoping to come here to play with you.transport 20 passengers
20名乘客运输be destined for
会运往六月天
正在翻译,请等待...put 5-6 drops of oil in potpourri or an aroma diffuser to sc...
投入油5-6下落在杂烩或芳香分散器闻屋子请输入您需要翻译的文本!it safe mode
Please enter your text to be translated! it safe modeaimoracle
aimoracle黄老师经常警告孩子们穿过这条繁华街道时要小心
正在翻译,请等待...is this your new classroom
这是你们的新教室学习房间的话,你决定吧
Studies the room the speech, you decideare you free now
are you free nowFew women really think they’re beautiful ― or beautiful enou...
病院レズビアン
Lesbian hospital爸爸喜欢晚饭后看报纸
Father read the newspaper like dinnershould have done sth.
应该做某事。实在抱歉 大家辛苦了
Really sorry we have worked hard小区为A和B两个高层单元,共260户。
Community-a and b are two high-rise units, a total of 260.Wingthinking something and missing someone
Wingthinking 的东西和失踪的人汉英
EnglishAfter our sex we continue to be together
正在翻译,请等待...chief ecnomiste
ecnomiste en chefi won't know what i do with it if a woman give me some roses...
我不知道我用它做什么如果一个女人给我些玫瑰花。I really don't know how to learn math
正在翻译,请等待...We could make goods(make for outlets) but with clear distinc...
我们可以使货物(使网点),但有明确的区分。通过案审会定案
The final adoption of the textChildren must be accompanied by a parent or teacher to use t...
儿童必须有家长或老师使用的机器she always gets A forom school exams
她总是一个forom学校考试越来越多年轻人吸烟的事实引起我们的关注。
正在翻译,请等待...好的,祝你幸福
Well, I wish you happinessMP4便于携带
mp4 portablethe hand of fate must be forced
正在翻译,请等待...plasma shop
等离子体店Improper trouble shooting method
不正當的麻煩射擊方法更方便快速
More quickly and easilyActually my summer already ended.
for you convenience,the environment variables required to ru...
为您提供方便,环境变量运行所需的编译工具Fish Adult Games
鱼成人游戏Search engines locate information on the Web
搜索引擎查找 Web 上的信息You're the one who does?
您是的人?土地行: 0755年 2686年 0406 m: + 86 186 0112年 4100 或 m: + 86 186 6...
Land line: 0755 m:+86 186
or 0406 m:+86 186
Skype ID:m Jeremyjbent JJB United Kingdom: +44 ,Haihuige, sea world, Shekou, Nanshan Shenzhen 518,067 in mainland China. Riviera Haihui Ko, Shekou, Nanshan District, Shenzhen City 1605 room zip code: 518,067?? ???
推荐服务一定休息好,保证不感冒
正在翻译,请等待...The primry reason that manufacturers adopt the ATO strategy ...
primry原因,制造商采用ATO的战略是,客户的交货时间是小于制造商导致的汽车行业time.An例如在上一节中使用线的制造systems.This策略来形容这种情况是用来当选项组合产品可以统计预测:例如,每周四门与双门汽车的比例组装。此外,部件和最后的装配时间表部分是由客户的订单。约翰迪尔和通用汽车公司使用这种生产策略的例子。Christian Louboutin Shoes have become the pursuit of new fas...
基督徒Louboutin鞋子成为了对新的时尚的追求。 它将是质量的根本水平在地球上包括老练样式并且设计。 伟大许多夫人是疯狂的在红颜色在Christin Louboutin鞋子之下。 在这片刻,我将显示您一个对基督徒louboutin鞋子折扣,基督徒louboutin穿上鞋子销售。Every time I think about you,I have to remind myself that if...
在我考虑您时候,我必须提醒自己,如果您想与我谈话,您会你的卡可以取现金吗
正在翻译,请等待...最近查询:
Since John's already arrived, we immediately start to work
Embarrassed, I am all clear, because I am tallying, oh, is scolded by boss has died
没有唾液和汗水,没有成功的泪水。
thisismynewciassroomitsbig
当然,这些规则是更方便使用的语言和结构
Know the results tomorrow
When you say you are really tired and about to collapse, I really feel bad. You are such a serious effort, regardless of whether you make any decision, I support you, around you. Love you.
我是可利用在第18以后来,如果您认为时间是更好的
My watch is broken, I want to trim
上半部分长度
Good for you! I've been here.
服务生命周期的哪个阶段最关心的政策和目标定义
深结算高效洁面泡沫
Handling tax Hall

我要回帖

更多关于 xd股票是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐